Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl (14861 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

No you are the Crazy one here.

He is only stating the obvious so why insult him? Aren't you worse than Ibidapo, only say na beer parlour and motor park you dey carry your own market go sell.
That's an insult?
Really?
Is that why you yammering and groaning like a wild beast on drugs?
Pls explain...
Thanks!!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
if seun wife born make una send am to the homepage pls.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by acidtalk: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: That's an insult?
Really?
Is that why you yammering and groaning like a wild beast on drugs?
Pls explain...
Thanks!!

Don't be so bitter with life. You might just be lucky to also trap MC Olu Omo or Olohunwa with a Bast*ard, and trust me they might just be damn silly to accept it from you.

Have faith. Ashewo dey pay for some people.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Clairette(f): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: She don deliver person wey go take over the business...
Praises!!!cheesycheesycheesy

What business? Which? If it's what I'm thinking, then u are too harsh on that innocent baby.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Don't be so bitter with life. You might just be lucky to also trap MC Olu Omo or Olohunwa with a Bast*ard, and trust me they might just be damn silly to accept it from you.

Bitter?cheesycheesy
You talking bout yourself...huh?
Coz the only person whose oozing bitterness right now is YOU!
...you need to heal bro....find the magic asap before it eats the minuscule better left in you out!
...and since your mission today is to get to me...you gotta try harder..HARDER!!!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by seedord247(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Lmaooooo.... Son, you are notmean you are median. angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by jhydebaba(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: You crazy or something?
Are u referring to ur fada like dat U must be high on some bast*rd semens.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Clairette:

What business? Which? If it's what I'm thinking, then u are too harsh on that innocent baby.
Baby aint gon be innocent for too long..
...and you know the apple don't fall far from the tree...don't you?
Hey,i'm not one to judge people like this nor am i holy but i have zero respect/emphaty for people who have cheapened femininity in every way like this and who keep dragging the essence of womanhood in shame by the day...!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Clairette..
See..
The referred in this case is one of the reasons why goats like the poster below,some others who have revealed ther presence on this thread and some incoming goats have lost respect for their mothers.
Sad...isn't it?
jhydebaba:
Are u referring to ur fada like dat U must be high on some bast*rd semens.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by anishe(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Who is Bisi Ibidapo Obey? Is she a Virgin?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by wonlasewonimi: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
Welcome Dino Junior
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by miqos02(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
greatgod2012: Congatulations to her!
I will sincerely advise her to resolve d issue of who d father is as soon as possible, so dt d kid will not grow up and curse her for making her a bastard.
My two kobo!
there is nothing like a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by miqos02(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
anishe: Who is Bisi Ibidapo Obey? Is she a Virgin?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

OMG!!! Eleyi ti poju ..
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Alexmania: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Malaye again, y alwayz him. D last tym was him havin hiv a claim frm 1of d nolly wood actress. Na wa ooo. Niga actress deliverd a bastard.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by afrodoc(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
@slimyem i believe u got the response u got cos of d callous way you implied an innocent newborn baby was going to b wayward or a slut....
ur anger against the mother is understood by many but that shouldn't extend to u talking abt a baby in such a mean manner.
and regarding the apple not falling far from d tree there r countless examples in history of children who were polar opposites of their parents in both positive and negative ways.lastly who are we to judge,especially when the person we are judging is a day old baby who is yet to master breathing?

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
afrodoc: @slimyem i believe u got the response u got cos of d callous way you implied an innocent newborn baby was going to b wayward or a slut....
ur anger against the mother is understood by many but that shouldn't extend to u talking abt a baby in such a mean manner.
and regarding the apple not falling far from d tree there r countless examples in history of children who were polar opposites of their parents in both positive and negative ways.lastly who are we to judge,especially when the person we are judging is a day old baby who is yet to master breathing?
maybe i was callous but i had my reason and i don't care if anyone feel it right or not.
If the deranged goats up there had an issue with my post,they'd have taken your route.
Contrary to what you thought their reasons were for barking,its more because of the likes of the debated that has made them see every woman like the b1tches in their lives .
Somebody questioned my post sanely and i answered appropriately just like i have you.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by kjstrange: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
whirlwind7: Next step: DNA test!
they could have done that way before now if any of them wanted to.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by afrodoc(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: MAYBE I WAS CALLOUS but i had my reason and i don't care if anyone feel it right or not.
If the deranged goats up there had an issue with my post,they'd have taken your route.
Contrary to what you thought their reasons were for barking,its more because of the likes of the debated that has made them see every woman like the b1tches in their lives .
Somebody questioned my post sanely and i answered appropriately just like i have you.
well its gud we try to depart from this INSULTVILLE dt NL has become.u agreed u may have been callous,as long as u remember u were callous towards THE INNOCENT BABY and not the parents.apart from DAMIEN and ROSEMARY'S BABY smiley i can't think of any baby that deserves abuse at birth .insult the parents all u like,but the baby? i have taken delivery of possibly hundreds of babies and the one thing that strikes me every time is how INNOCENT and HARMLESS we all are at birth.
no matter how its spun,saying a newborn baby is going to be a slut or LovePeddler is a terrible thing to say

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Chiomakrystal: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
The pikin resemble dino wella. Blood doesn't lie. Same face, same nose
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
afrodoc:
well its gud we try to depart from this INSULTVILLE dt NL has become.u agreed u may have been callous,as long as u remember u were callous towards THE INNOCENT BABY and not the parents.apart from DAMIEN and ROSEMARY'S BABY smiley i can't think of any baby that deserves abuse at birth .insult the parents all u like,but the baby? i have taken delivery of possibly hundreds of babies and the one thing that strikes me every time is how INNOCENT and HARMLESS we all are at birth.
no matter how its spun,saying a newborn baby is going to be a slut or LovePeddler is a terrible thing to say
I don't take my words back...
My callousness is justified as you do not understand how much and how many equally INNOCENTS,DECENTS and UPRIGHTS the likes of the debated and their shameless lives which birthed this discussion have stained irredeemably.
Even the bible says HE will visit the sins of the fathers upon the son up till the third generation...
....or are you not one of the men of the school of thought that ALL Nigerian girls are BB-chasing,Sugar-daddy loving, Brazillian-hair crazy,slutty and can do anything for money?
This is one of the ways i can vent,please let me!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by yunafa(f): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I hear the baby looks lie Dimeji Bankole and Dino rolled up into one grin grin grin
have u forgotten d other names called or is it a confirmation dat only these two were d celebrities doing her??
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by yunafa(f): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
wonlasewonimi: Welcome Dino Junior
Dinorella is more like it.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by teekrackz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
May God protect both the mother and child!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by afrodoc(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: I don't take my words back...
My callousness is justified as you do not understand how much and how many equally INNOCENTS,DECENTS and UPRIGHTS the likes of the debated and their shameless lives which birthed this discussion have stained irredeemably.
Even the bible says HE will visit the sins of the fathers upon the son up till the third generation...
....or are you not one of the men of the school of thought that ALL Nigerian girls are BB-chasing,Sugar-daddy loving, Brazillian-hair crazy,slutty and can do anything for money?
This is one of the ways i can vent,please let me!
1) THE BIBLE said that,are YOU now the voice of God? so u r visiting the sins of Bisi on her baby? how nice of you.
2)lets apply facts and logic here,wat makes you think i believe ALL nigerian girls r sluts? hav i given u any reason to believe that? some of the most brilliant classmates i had were girls who were also decent and i as a rule NEVER GENERALIZE.
3)also ur words look a bit angry,there has to b reason for that.but pls dont let prior experiences turn u to b dat angry black woman.
lastly i repeat that there is no reason why you should ABUSE A BABY no matter what the parents have done to u
P.S saying "i dont take back my words",thats pride talking and not reason.i am not saying u should flip flop like Romney but everybody is wrong once in a while,and we should all have the humility to accept when we made a mistake.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by souleymon(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: She don deliver person wey go take over the business...
Praises!!!cheesycheesycheesy

Are u in same Biz
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by smartg(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thank God she didn't abort the baby, only bisi can tell who the real father of the baby is, cos she's the one that knows all the people she slept with
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
afrodoc:
1) THE BIBLE said that,are YOU now the voice of God? so u r visiting the sins of Bisi on her baby? how nice of you.
2)lets apply facts and logic here,wat makes you think i believe ALL nigerian girls r sluts? hav i given u any reason to believe that? some of the most brilliant classmates i had were girls who were also decent and i generally as a rule NEVER GENERALIZE.
3)also ur words look a bit angry,there has to b reason for that.but pls dont let prior experiences turn u to b dat angry black woman.
lastly i repeat that there is no reason why you should ABUSE A BABY no matter what the parents have done to u
I'm not the voice of God and i'm not visiting no sins on no one expressly but my people will say "Nnkan to ba ba imu,o ba oju"(whatever affects the nose also affects the eyes)
You cannot totally divorce Bisi way of life,the controversies surrounding the pregnancy or Bisi herself from the child whether you choose to see it that way or not!
2.I didn't accuse you concerning the Nigerian girls thing..
Instead,i asked it in a question rhetorically and its okay that you have excused yourself but the truth remains that a large percentage of men both on NL and outside generalize on women and its neither flattering nor palatable.
3....and yes,I'm angry(right now not perpetually so there's no chance of me becoming and angry black woman what's with the racial claus?e) but its not prior experiences per se.
Its all i have said before...
...and i'm sorry,i still insist i can't take my words back!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
P.S saying "i dont take back my words",thats pride talking and not reason.i am not saying u should flip flop like Romney but everybody is wrong once in a while,and we should all have the humility to accept when we made a mistake.
Its not pride..
I don't say what i don't mean... So what's the point saying "i take my words back" if i don't/won't mean it?
Besides,i haven't accepted i made a mistake..i only accepted it was callous and i don't regret that i was....so there's nothing prideful here.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by BabaO2: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
The little girl needs deliverance not be ashawo like her mama.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Ice4jez(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem its obvious dat u re the type of woman who dont accept that she is wrong even when its pretty clear which shows dat ur boyfriend is in big shit if u ve one n if u re married i dont envy ur husband.insulting a newborn baby n still justifying ur words.u make me sick n ashamed to be yoruba like u.and i bet its girls like u dat do the worst but soon ur time will come
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Ice4jez(m): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baba_O: The little girl needs deliverance not be ashawo like her mama.
young man congratulation u just became the biggest fool on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

q / Yeni Kuti: We Need Juju To Fight Corruption In Nigeria / “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.