Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl (14867 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by iBlogNaija: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nollywood actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe this morning, Friday, November 30, 2012 delivered a baby girl in a private maternity hospital in Lagos. Reports says the nursing mother who is extremely happy about her ‘new joy’ has been discharged from the hospital and has returned to her Magodo, Lagos residence.

The identity of father has however led to a series of controversial claims and denials; the actress a few months back claimed that former member of the House of Representatives Dino Melaye had a secret relationship with her for many months before impregnating her. Melaye, a married man with children however denied the relationship.

Another actress Lola Alao who is a close friend to Ibidapo-Obe was also brought into the controversy after the latter claimed that it was Alao that introduced her to Melaye…

More at: Bisi Ibidapo Obe delivers baby girl: http://thenetng.com/2012/11/bisi-ibidapo-obe-delivers-baby-girl/

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by ilenaira: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
If the girl looks like Dino, case closed. tongue

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thank God 4 her.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by whirlwind7(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
Next step: DNA test!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Emmaseremo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
Just passing. #ashythings#
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by phemieojelabi: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
whirlwind7: Next step: DNA test!
[size=15pt]NICE ![/size]

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
She don deliver person wey go take over the business...
Praises!!!cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by aktolly54(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
Congrat to her anyway.I hope she resolve the issue of baby father now
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by kokoye(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
With all the 'Canada' she was dropping while calling out Dino as the father, you would think she would go give birth in Canada.

Dino don fashi her tru tru be dat o. ego don peme.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by 5alive(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
fatherless baby
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by adora4u1: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
I thought she said she was going to have the baby abroad!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by tunapawizzy: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
I SAY A VERY BIG CONGRATULATION TO OUR OWN DINO MELAYE WHETHER E LYK AM OR NOT NA IM GET PIKIN

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
I hear the baby looks lie Dimeji Bankole and Dino rolled up into one grin grin grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by tunapawizzy: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
adora4u1: I thought she said she was going to have the baby abroad!
DINO IS BROKE
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by jhydebaba(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: She don deliver person wey go take over the business...
Pot calling kettle black.
Mtsheeew.

7 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by EXCELLENCEAbia: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Why is the story of most actress like this. Well thank God that she didn't abort the baby. Welcome to motherhood

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by tunapawizzy: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
I PITY THIS NEW BORN GAL, HOW CAN U HAVE A TOUT AS UR FATHER AND A PROSTITUTE MOTHER.....SO UNLUCKY

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Lucasbalo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Congrats. Force Dino to take paternity test.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Ajiowe: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
I Wish the new born baby and mother well. To the baby, when he or she grows will know father.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Congrat to another dino melaye in the making
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by greatgod2012(f): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Congatulations to her!
I will sincerely advise her to resolve d issue of who d father is as soon as possible, so dt d kid will not grow up and curse her for making her a bastard.
My two kobo!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by tunapawizzy: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
jhydebaba:
Mtsheeew.
CHEI U WICKED O
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Intrepid1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
jhydebaba:
Mtsheeew.

100-Hand slap!

Ol' boy you mean o! She no gree for you abi kilode?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
that Lola Alao of a biatch,i dont know why i despise her so much! pretender to the core.i watched an interview where she was yarning bullshit and claiming not to be a runs girl!Biatch to the extreme!!!

Now we hope fpr a DNA to be done to know the real father.SMH undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by seedord247(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
tunapawizzy:
DINO IS BROKE

Na you be hin bank manager?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by yuzedo: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: She don deliver person wey go take over the business...
lagerwhenindoubt: I hear the baby looks lie Dimeji Bankole and Dino rolled up into one grin grin grin
*crying* grin grin MOD please ban these people for "insidious wickedness"! grin grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by acidtalk: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
Congratulations Dino Milaye.
When should we come to Kogi State for the naming?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
that Lola Alao of a biatch,i dont know why i despise her so much! pretender to the core.i watched an interview where she was yarning bullshit and claiming not to be a runs girl!Biatch to the extreme!!!

Now we hope for a DNA to be done to know the real father.SMH undecided undecided
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
jhydebaba:
Mtsheeew.
You crazy or something?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by seedord247(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: You crazy or something?

Truth hurt thou. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by acidtalk: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
tunapawizzy: I PITY THIS NEW BORN GAL, HOW CAN U HAVE A TOUT AS UR FATHER AND A PROSTITUTE MOTHER.....SO UNLUCKY

But na the normal levels be that now.

Armed robber no dey marry Nun and Ashewo no dey marry Pastor.

Na Agbero and Ashewo dey kolobi together to produce = ? ? ?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by acidtalk: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: You crazy or something?

No you are the Crazy one here.

He is only stating the obvious so why insult him? Aren't you worse than Ibidapo, only say na beer parlour and motor park you dey carry your own market go sell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think P. Diddy Looks Somali? / Actress Destiny Etiko Goes Semi Unclad In New Photos / “Never Respect The Dead,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.