Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

$5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault (14446 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Lakayana: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
dnawah: or may be d person wey take am want wear beta suit,shoes,fry hair and fine car too.:-D
You forget to put earring.
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by realvenc: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
I addressed the comments you made in your post.
Assuming the incident took place, So you are saying the fact that 5K USD was taken from the church can't shake the church as reported. An immoral act in the very house of God. *smh*. So what should shake it is if it were 1 billion USD.
Where lies the spirituality in churches these days if the only thing that counts is material things and measure of wealth.
If you think I need to wear any special thinking cap to know your post and that of some others here are misleading, misdirected and out of the point then kindly go back to school and learn how to communicate and articulate your thoughts. Or better still go read and understand the original post before commenting.

I asked you a simple question and I still repeat it again for you and your like.
The issue raised by the report is it Theft or the Financial standing of Christ embassy and how 5K USD can't shake it•

@naijathings, @batistus, @Omo tier1
If you have any proofs or facts to show the report is a lie or such incident never happened, then go straight and disprove it or leave making comments that has no relevance to the report but will only mislead

naijathings:
so this is what you could deduce from my own contribution?
You are either blind, can't read, stuupid, or just too stuupid to understand what I wrote. well, understanding is not for everybody.

1 Like

Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by TableLeg(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sun of god: And what is $5k?
An amount you have never seen before
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
One his branch pastors stole the money to get his hair curled.
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
Table Leg :

An amount you have never seen before

One of the many ways to know a broke assss negro
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by OmoTier1(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2012
realvenc: I addressed the comments you made in your post.
Assuming the incident took place, So you are saying the fact that 5K USD was taken from the church can't shake the church as reported. An immoral act in the very house of God. *smh*. So what should shake it is if it were 1 billion USD.
Where lies the spirituality in churches these days if the only thing that counts is material things and measure of wealth.
If you think I need to wear any special thinking cap to know your post and that of some others here are misleading, misdirected and out of the point then kindly go back to school and learn how to communicate and articulate your thoughts. Or better still go read and understand the original post before commenting.

I asked you a simple question and I still repeat it again for you and your like.
The issue raised by the report is it Theft or the Financial standing of Christ embassy and how 5K USD can't shake it•

@naijathings, @batistus, @Omo tier1
If you have any proofs or facts to show the report is a lie or such incident never happened, then go straight and disprove it or leave making comments that has no relevance to the report but will only mislead

By your reasoning, the met fact that a church worker sins should get the church foundation shattered! Shows your level of understanding. Even amongst Jesus's disciples there was a certain judas, but did that cause the foundation of Gods eternal purpose to shatter? Didn't Gods blessed eternal plan for humanity come to fruition? Your so called immoral cum spirituality talk is devoid of proper reasoning.

It is obvious the author of the article had sensationalism in mind and also sought to ridicule.
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2012
He had that amount in his possession?

Is his church a bank?
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Paulmystery: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2012
"It was kept secrete, how come u knew about it? Nxt time try to calculate ur LIE b4 u vomit them pls...go tel dat to kate.
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by bankyblue(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
omotola1:
You sound very dumb and sick in the head.
Was it not church members dat contributed it?
So u mean u encourage stealing?
Seriously, u are st upid!
*un-follows*
Why can those same church members contribute that money for the
Needy in church? Instead they gave it to the person that is over
Feed. I see that as high service in the house of GOd, while some
People ve not eating in that same church. And for u, re u related
To him? because I don't see how my comment is ur own problem. Jobless
Fellow like u, u better get a life and stop supporting what is not!
Miscreant!
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by paparazzi1987(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
very soon, we will be having cashiers and deposite slips in churches. smileyvery soon, we will be having cashiers and deposite slips in churches.
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by lifesabeach: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
y the complain? Na only pastor go chop? make others chop abegi tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Services / Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.