Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

$5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault (14445 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Must Every Pastor Gel Their Hair In Chris Embassy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Ozovehe65(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hahahahahaha ......... Comment reserved.
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by blackbeau1(f): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
na wa oh.wonders will never end
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by KwoiZabo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yomieluv: Thief dey rob thief.

Cunny man die cunny man bury am

1 Like

Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by pekelepekele(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
I clean my ass with $5k daily instead of toilet roll and someone will ruin is reputation because of $5k? very funny
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by bankyblue(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
For those saying is a lie, re they from that church? What if is true?
Anyway for who ever that took that money should no that was not theft.
U only collect some few dollars from ur father house(GOD), Which is allow.
When church members ve not eating and one person is keep GOD's money in a vault.

1 Like

Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by kingsceemark(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by omotola1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
bankyblue: For those saying is a lie, re they from that church? What if is true?
Anyway for who ever that took that money should no that was not theft.
U only collect some few dollars from ur father house(GOD), Which is allow.
When church members ve not eating and one person is keep GOD's money in a vault.
You sound very dumb and sick in the head.
Was it not church members dat contributed it?
So u mean u encourage stealing?
Seriously, u are st upid!
*un-follows*
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by larrymoore(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
I mellow!
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Ninilowo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ole gbee, ole gbaa. Equation balance.

1 Like

Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by igubesteve(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
In the church of God?
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by victorD3: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
PLEASE HELP MY N50 CHANGE was stolen BY A KEKE NAPEP DRiVER
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by realvenc: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mr Man. Is the issue here whether Christ Embassy will be shaken to its roots or not. Or how big or small christ Embassy is. Or whether it has happened before or not.
If in your opinion, you think it is a lie, simply say so and stop spewing thrash all over the place and corrupting the minds of the younger ones around.

The report talks about a theft which is a negative act and what you and a lot of other posts here is commenting about is how the amount is nothing.

When did we deviate sooo much from Good values that we don't even know no bad from good any longer and we have to bring in religion, ethinic and political sentiments to veil and confuse issues.

*smh*

naijathings: $5000 dollars?
do you really think christ embassy would be shaken to its roots because of that sum?
do you think this is the first time such has ever happened in that organisation?
so why the **** would this even make the news if ever it was true.
do you really think the people handling such money and their pastors are that noisy to go to the press about $5000?
i am still trying to make sense out of this but it looks like nonsense wrapped in another thick layer of lies

2 Likes

Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by pst4jc(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yomilov may God forgive σϋ.who made u a judge.
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
It shows that we do not have out priorities right in Nigeria. The way we emphasize church and vault.
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by ecode1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
I still wonder why stories that tend to paint the image of christians in a bad way always make the front page.the Moderator that put this on the front page is very stupid. No apology for what I said. Is just a matter of time before Nairaland lose it relevant if it continue this way. Rubbish!!!
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by elari(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Thief steal thief. No wahala
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by skyfall: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
e.code:
I still wonder why stories that tend to paint the image of christians in a bad way always make the front page.the Moderator that put this on the front page is very stupid. No apology for what I said. Is just a matter of time before Nairaland lose it relevant if it continue this way. Rubbish!!!

So the story should be hidden simply because it embarrasses the church? See hypocrisy on display here.

1 Like

Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
Only 5k yankee? Smh!

Maybe the thief no get money to eat again and hin come remember all the tithes wey hin don pay cheesy grin grin

I no blame the thief jor! Una no understand hin condition cheesy
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Benito69(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
If true, he should free the money, abi? after all you can't spend money in heaven.
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by dnawah(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lakayana: Maybe the money was from mystery source.A mammywater member paid tithe with it naked the money came and naked it went back.
or may be d person wey take am want wear beta suit,shoes,fry hair and fine car too.:-D
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by rinzo: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
dadicvila: too many wild stories flying around lately,pesin no know wetin to believe again...

Just Fresh from my 1mth ban,i have forgiven the moderator that banned me sha,he should go and sin no more
wetin u do?
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Rossikk(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
What is he doing with dollars in Nigeria?
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by nevderek(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
its crazy someone thinks Christ Embassy will publicise the loss of 5000 dolls, people just get so engrossed in digging up stains on churches that they loose their sense of reasoning...
Its sad, y'all come here thinking that posting trash about men of God means that you're exposing satan but you dont even see the irony..
I reserve my comment, God sees all, God knows all, not you.
Trying to spot dust on someone else's eyes but u got a splinter of wood in yours, u might as well sit back and try getting ur ass to heaven before declaring who cant enter the gates..
Mr moderator, remember "he that's faithful in little shall be faithful in much and he that's unfaithful in little is faithful in much"..
Be careful the topics u allow to make the front page..
Thanks
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by OmoTier1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
For someone to think that 5000 dollars would shake Christ Embassy is simply laughable. Was it not same IPPC Pastor Chris gave 10,000 each for the two best music category awards? Yet someone thinks the church would be shaken to earth for a mere 5000 dollars?
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Morgan1092(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
kingsceemark: where's my calculator?
Wetin u wan calculate? D money nii?
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by trolling(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yomieluv: Thief dey rob thief.

u can say that again
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by trolling(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
what goes around comes around
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by dadicvila(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
rinzo: wetin u do?
bros just because i said i was the 1st to comment O!!!1mth ban just like that,seriously this moderators are abusing their powers,i was just watching comments on threads like a dumb man in a market square i cudnt contribute
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by free2ryhme: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
e be like say na demon move the dough
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by naijathings(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
realvenc: Mr Man. Is the issue here whether Christ Embassy will be shaken to its roots or not. Or how big or small christ Embassy is. Or whether it has happened before or not.
If in your opinion, you think it is a lie, simply say so and stop spewing thrash all over the place and corrupting the minds of the younger ones around.

The report talks about a theft which is a negative act and what you and a lot of other posts here is commenting about is how the amount is nothing.

When did we deviate sooo much from Good values that we don't even know no bad from good any longer and we have to bring in religion, ethinic and political sentiments to veil and confuse issues.

*smh*

so this is what you could deduce from my own contribution?
You are either blind, can't read, stuupid, or just too stuupid to understand what I wrote. well, understanding is not for everybody.
Re: $5,000 Stolen In Chris Oyakhilome's Vault by Clemzy16(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
Maybe God has decided to take the money himself; since they refused to give to ceaser what belongs to ceases. BTW, pastor chris should use his powers to determine who stole the money. Lolz..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / 10 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Services / Folu Adeboye Celebrates Her 69th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.