Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Day Jonah Became A Fish! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day Jonah Became A Fish! (13484 Views)

The Kiss From A Fish (a Must Read Short Story) - By Eesy / Waiting (for Election Results) By Caleb Jonah / A Song In Time Of War By Jonah Okpabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
@All, thanks for taking ime out to read. Happy to make anyone happy.

Lolz, na wa for some of una o. Una dey Nairaland for inside Church. If pastor come start deliverance for your head, no call my name o! I no know, I no follow!
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hilarious!
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by inspiredm(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Interesting Piece.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by iker: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Abeg make u go publish book abi na novel dem dey call am ,I swear the thing go sell well well , all my throat don dry and belle don dey pain me as I don laugh tire, people dey look me like say this one don craze finish , keep it up bro , sky's the limit
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by segzicres(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lol. @ OP ur user name. SMH. "Bankai for buyakuya ickikuchi". Anyways ur write up is MAD!! I was practically sleep'n when I 1st started read'n dis, d story woke me up fully bro. Nice1
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Uniquexty(f): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Dat was awesome. Easy to read. Nice flow. Buh, you could do with a little editing. Have u heard of YAN?
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
Uniquexty: Dat was awesome. Easy to read. Nice flow. Buh, you could do with a little editing. Have u heard of YAN?

Actually I have, someone told me about it but was like it wasn't stable yet and he would inform me when the group was all good and dandy but i've not heard from him since then. What's it about?
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by ujchief(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ayaf died! Laff don burst my belle.
Op, u succeeded in painting the mental pix in my head. I can almost imagine the frustration in the guy's face when his neighbour kept distracting him with demand for answers. Cant stop laughing! Nice story! Kudos.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by illicit(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Na wa for u o, u wan kill me wit laff?
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Leboska(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
u see what u caused they are conducting delivarance 4 me cos of d way i was laughing in d church. Keep it up nice piece.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by icez: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by ojoawo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Men, this is a topnotch write up.... U totally made my day, can't stop laughing... Nice one @op... U̶̲̥̅̊ shud consider writing a novel...
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by rodeo0070(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'm tired of laffing o!
I laff so te, I dial Boko Haram customer care number...
Guy, if truly this write-up is yours, you deserve an award. It simple to read and reflects what people faced as teenagers.
Try and make it broad, so that you can H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ it published as a novel.
I bet you the "sky is your springboard."
But if the write-up is not yours, I say "BIIIG" THANK YOU for bringing it to N/land. God bless you. You've made my day colorful.
Thumbs up my Brother...

Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by GJames(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
U 2 try abeg, dis is 1 of d best article i've seen in #land
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Sharp9: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Guy, u've succeeded in killing with laughter. U've made my day, infact u deserve national honour(s) 4 causing us 2 laugh despite all negative things that have been ''visiting'' us in this country. I stil dey laugh
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Tinkybabe(f): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Am I surprised? No!op never fails to deliver.what can I say,keep it up! and thank you.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Tinkybabe: Am I surprised? No!op never fails to deliver.what can I say,keep it up! and thank you.

Thanks! I blusheth!!!
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
rodeo0070: I'm tired of laffing o!
I laff so te, I dial Boko Haram customer care number...
Guy, if truly this write-up is yours, you deserve an award. It simple to read and reflects what people faced as teenagers.
Try and make it broad, so that you can H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ it published as a novel.
I bet you the "sky is your springboard."
But if the write-up is not yours, I say "BIIIG" THANK YOU for bringing it to N/land. God bless you. You've made my day colorful.
Thumbs up my Brother...

dhan_mccoy: See as I laff for church everybody turn look me. Guy take your time oh. Truely hilarious. You wrote it yourself?

Yup, I wrote this myself.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by avicky(f): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
I laughed out so tey my pikin come check me to see if all is well.
Kageyoshi... U're too much. But dis tori short oh. I never knew it had ended. Thank God u see jona for d question.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Coldfaya(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
Laffing hard........whatever d case, there was a Jonah ,a fish n a swallowing......nice write up man.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by geezyk(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
I love this write-up so much.. It ought to be published in the jokes sections of a major daily in Nigeria.. Nice one BRO
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lol. Jonah is a fish. Haven't u heared of Jonah Fish, just like Jelly Fish?
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by CrazyMan(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
You made my day...thanks for this wonderful write up.

Its really great... cheesy
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Tomeseen(f): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Rotfl. Totally Beautiful kiss kiss kiss me likee.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Velounie(f): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
What beats ♍γ̲̣̣̥ imagination z how Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ had an f9 in english,if Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ cld Write sumtin ds wonderful.thumbs up.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Velounie: What beats ♍γ̲̣̣̥ imagination z how Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ had an f9 in english,if Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ cld Write sumtin ds wonderful.thumbs up.

Ha! I no get f9 for school o! (except in Yoruba) Iswear, I no get f9 o! Ma koba mi o! Joor o!
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by honeric01(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
what a laugh! I yam kukuma cry from laughin. I yam dies. LNGKMT
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by phunmiejewels: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Am laughin so hard rite nw
Nw dis is jst cray mehn! Dnt stop bro...totally feelin you grin grin
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by dokunbam(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
continue na
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by princemedico: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nice write-up, i couldn't help laughing. Pls, do you publish your work? If yes give us the name(s) of the books. We need people like you in this country to change it (Nigeria) for the better with this type of contribution In their little way.
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Cherish100(f): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Wow! What an interesting story. I think you have a career in writing. Enjoyed it. Is there a continuation?
Re: The Day Jonah Became A Fish! by Gen2jaynee: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
I laffff so tey my room mate rush wit faer go call fellow lodge mates... Say i don go Nutz by dis tym of d nyt...... Bro tnx 4 makin ma nyt.. Hope i wont 4get all wat i av read against 2mao's exam....... Nice one bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Short Story: The Man Is Coming / Start Voting For 'Nairaland Top Writers' For 2020 ***CLOSED*** / Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.