Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe (14978 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by eric1960: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2012
"I had a mother-in-law who didn’t like where I come from. She didn’t like the fact that her son didn’t marry a lady from their village. She made me go through hell. At a point when I couldn’t take it any more, I left the marriage".

So you wouldn’t blame those ladies who wish their mother-in-laws were dead before they got married?

I swear I wouldn’t blame them. If I think back to what I went through, I wouldn’t pray for anyone to go through such because I went through hell in the hands of that woman

The Nollywood actress in an interview she granted recently.

http://.com/2012/12/i-dont-blame-ladies-who-wish-their.html

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Osama10(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2012
Every woman is a potential mother-in-law too. cheesy

20 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Ellashow: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2012
Do u wish 2 b dead 2 when it's time 2 reap d fruit of ur labor? Nah
Mind wat u say or wish 4 because one day u'll surely b a potential mother in-law.

Wan ni fe lomi shemi, emi ni ma se iya omo mi kale...

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by homesteady(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
yea....she makes sense small,bt she'll also be a mother-in-law...thank GOD i'm nt a girl,if not my mother-in-law 'll faint whenever she hears my name,cause i'll so deal with her

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by dominique(f): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Such a mean and insensitive thing to say. Do you wish to die before your son marries. As for puting her through hell crap, I won't believe it till I hear the other side of the story.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
dominique: Such a mean and insensitive thing to say. Do you wish to die before your son marries. As for puting her through hell crap, I won't believe it till I hear the other side of the story.
for mercy to say that i can imagine the terrible things she must have gone through and that is the kind of treatment women will get when they marry mummys boy,men who refuse to let go of their mothers apron and mothers who will not give their son and d wife space or how will d man like it if every weekend d lady carries her hand bag and say she wants to go to her fathers house to spend d weekend,am sure u will be quick to say she is not ready to be a married woman,thats how men look like when a mother is dictating to a wife what she should do and what she should not do,i am not married though but ive seen cases of some unreasonable mother inlaws,anyway these are d major things i will resolve with my husby to be to a logical conclusion before i decide to walk with him to d aisle,his mother is not staying or visitin us unannounced,neither will my mom,ill rather go to her house whenever she wants to see me or us,as d case may be.i dont wish my mom inlaw dead but we wil av our space and boundaries because they say over familiarity breeds contempt,when we begin to stay under d same roof (which is most likely in mercys case) contempt and insults sets in which i dont take from ANYBODY.i respect myself and other people a lot and give them space so that ill get my respect so i wouldnt entertain any mother inlaw talkin to me in a derogatory and insultive manner,ill rather leave d house for her,till she is gone than stay with her and be receiving craps.if my husby loves me,he will call me and we will reqch a compromise,but if his mom is more important than my dignity,o well.....mshewww

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
dominique: Such a mean and insensitive thing to say. Do you wish to die before your son marries. As for puting her through hell crap, I won't believe it till I hear the other side of the story.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
for mercy to say that i can imagine the terrible things she must have gone through and that is the kind of treatment women will get when they marry mummys boy,men who refuse to let go of their mothers apron and mothers who will not give their son and d wife space or how will d man like it if every weekend d lady carries her hand bag and say she wants to go to her fathers house to spend d weekend,am sure u will be quick to say she is not ready to be a married woman,thats how men look like when a mother is dictating to a wife what she should do and what she should not do,i am not married though but ive seen cases of some unreasonable mother inlaws,anyway these are d major things i will resolve with my husby to be to a logical conclusion before i decide to walk with him to d aisle,his mother is not staying or visitin us unannounced,neither will my mom,ill rather go to her house whenever she wants to see me or us,as d case may be.i dont wish my mom inlaw dead but we wil av our space and boundaries because they say over familiarity breeds contempt,when we begin to stay under d same roof (which is most likely in mercys case) contempt and insults sets in which i dont take from ANYBODY.i respect myself and other people a lot and give them space so that ill get my respect so i wouldnt entertain any mother inlaw talkin to me in a derogatory and insultive manner,ill rather leave d house for her,till she is gone than stay with her and be receiving craps.if my husby loves me,he will call me and we will reqch a compromise,but if his mom is more important than my dignity,o well.....mshewww

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Ilekokonit: 2:23am On Dec 02, 2012
Its not the mother in laws fault but that of the man for letting his mum ruin his marriage for something as trivial as tribe.

If the mum was against the marriage because she was an actress then she had a point but her bringing tribe into her sons choice of wife should have been resisted by her son.

Nowadays we see countless marriages between people of the same tribe break down left, right and centre, so tribe should be a non issue in choosing a spouse.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 02, 2012
These MILs issue only exist in Nigeria and it's very gross and uncalled for! My question is why can't the husband fight for his wife if he truly loves her?....the thing tire me sef undecided
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2012
Ilekokonit: Its not the mother in laws fault but that of the man for letting his mum ruin his marriage for something as trivial as tribe.

If the mum was against the marriage because she was an actress then she had a point but her bringing tribe into her sons choice of wife should have been resisted by her son.

Nowadays we see countless marriages between people of the same tribe break down left, right and centre, so tribe should be a non issue in choosing a spouse.
what is wrong in being an actress,am not an actress neither is any of my family members but d last tym i checked,theres nothing absolutely wrong in being an actress.she is not a criminal,fraudster,armed robber,prostitute or lady with any questionable character,so why will acting be a source of conflict
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2012
jidegirl12: These MILs issue only exist in Nigeria and it's very gross and uncalled for! My question is why can't the husband fight for his wife if he truly loves her?....the thing tire me sef undecided
d root of d problem is that mummys boys,not all men want to eat their cake and have it.they want to be married men,yet they dont want to accept the fact that they are grown ass men and its time to leave mummy alone,so when they have their house,mummy will still come and leave with him thereby making life miserable for d poor lady who left her family to marry a baby that doesnt want to grow or leave his mom.when men begin to act like men in nigeria and not babies,that will be d end of mother inlaw issues,or why is it more rampant in nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by dridowu: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2012
Her son wife will also which her dead.................................NO WONDER FEMALE ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS WORLD

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by markus1133: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2012
not a good thought

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by acidtalk: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2012
What goes around comes around.

Who Gives Bigger Problem? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother?

https://www.nairaland.com/906696/gives-bigger-problems-husbands-mother

Lets share our personal thoughts.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by lawyer(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2012
Very stupid and daft statement to make! No problem, her future daughter in law will wish her dead before she marries her son! angry

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Wendyslim(f): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2012
Am a mother inlaw to be and shall not die cos i wont be a pest to my son or daughter inlaw. Gbam

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by tpia1: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2012
is it mandatory to marry someone your parents dont approve of?

@ men.

which mil is she referring to- the current one or the previous one.

women these days are really something else. The way they just act and talk like people under some serious addictive substances, is mind boggling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Beync(f): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2012
Ilekokonit: Its not the mother in laws fault but that of the man for letting his mum ruin his marriage for something as trivial as tribe.

[b][/b]

So true. the son is to blame for not playing his role well by putting every spade in their rightful holes.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by solomon111(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2012
Nonsense!
So she expects the MIL to stay away from her son's life?
That is very inconsiderate.
Where was the wife when hubby was broke and could barely feed himself.?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by donfemzy: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2012
Either she likes it or not, she too go be a mother in law one day
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by tpia1: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2012
Wendyslim: Am a mother inlaw to be and shall not die cos i wont be a pest to my son or daughter inlaw. Gbam

check yourself- something is wrong either with the way you raise your kids, your culture or you [ie your value system].
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2012
dridowu: Her son wife will also which her dead.................................NO WONDER FEMALE ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS WORLD

Exactly, she will one day become a mother in-law too. People criticising here should remember there are always two sides to a story. And please do not always say the husband is a mummy's boy when there are such issues. Some wives are also to blame. Marriage is about managing people. Your husband, your own family and your in laws. Some girls just need to learn people management skills too.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by sundaybam(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2012
All mother in law are not that bad. Maybe she had bad luck. Gosh.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by tpia1: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2012
well, now we all see what the mil saw, which made her so antagonistic to the union.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by worldchangegrp: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2012
Whats wrong wit the bitch...... I will wish a wife like you with me to die for my mum to live
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by vanstanzy(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2012
Likewise, do not blame ur sons' wife to be if she wishes u dead. What manner of an interview is this? People just come on air n spew crap. Or is this part of what nollywood teaches ladies.
Hard to beleive that this is a potential mother-in-law speaking.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by oge4real(f): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2012
It is so unfortunate that she had to go thru that. You can only understand what she means when u are in the same shoes. I was thinking that love, care and respect will make a Jezebel mother in law to love you but thats very wrong. A mean woman will always be mean no matter how good she is being treated.I understand her plight first hand, yet I will never wish anybody dead cos what goes around comes around.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2012
If you are wishing for your mother inlaw to die then be ready also for your children wifes to want you dead. What goes around comes around
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Vincent41(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2012
eric1960: "I had a mother-in-law who didn’t like where I come from. She didn’t like the fact that her son didn’t marry a lady from their village. She made me go through hell. At a point when I couldn’t take it any more, I left the marriage".

So you wouldn’t blame those ladies who wish their mother-in-laws were dead before they got married?

I swear I wouldn’t blame them. If I think back to what I went through, I wouldn’t pray for anyone to go through such because I went through hell in the hands of that woman

The Nollywood actress in an interview she granted recently.

http://.com/2012/12/i-dont-blame-ladies-who-wish-their.html

Mind wat u say or wish 4 because one day u'll surely b a potential mother in-law....Nonsense
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by liyalla(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2012
the hell U must hav gone through was because U were not willing to learn how to make a home.for U to run out of Ur marriage means U were out to wreck,her son. I bet U dnt knw how to cook or if at all U hav an idea wat it means to be a woman.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Vincent41(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2012
Osama10: Every woman is a potential mother-in-law too. cheesy

Mind wat u say or wish 4 because one day u'll surely b a potential mother in-law

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Now Hennessy Brand Ambassador (photos) / Pics Of 2 2ndary School Students Kissing & Smooshing On Road Go Viral(pics,video / Toke Makinwa Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.