Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe (14986 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by miqos02(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
some MIL can be funny,its the man's responsibility to take charge,i just finished arguing with mum now
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
I blame the clown that married Mercy Aigbe of all people. Mercy Aigbe? Mbanu!
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by miqos02(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
some MIL can be funny,its the man's responsibility to take charge
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by hassymo5(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
mercy is right,, some mother inlaw are pain in the ass,,
im nt yet married .. But the girl i intend to marry, her mother is a pain in the neck, she doesnt like me,, she is against our love dispise we love each other so much!!! Her mum condem or relationship cos of church,, saying im a catholic and she will not allow her daughter to marry a catholic...
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Ellashow: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ramtzy:

Oooh! Oti gbagbe wipe inu ikoko dudu ni eko funfun ti jade

Abi o, may God save us women from this our silly thoughts or wishes by forgetting that we are also mother in-law 2 be.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by dominique(f): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
hassymo5: mercy is right,, some mother inlaw are pain in the ass,,
im nt yet married .. But the girl i intend to marry, her mother is a pain in the neck, she doesnt like me,, she is against our love dispise we love each other so much!!! Her mum condem or relationship cos of church,, saying im a catholic and she will not allow her daughter to marry a catholic...

Good thing you've not made it official. Better RUN while you can.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by drnoel: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Osama10: Every woman is a potential mother-in-law too. cheesy
allow her studipity, let it be like she said something. So cos u hated ur mother in-law, u left ur marriage and ur home 4 anoda woman. That is irresponsibility of the highest order (I mean am just saying)
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Abali1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
kulyie: hehehhehehehehe interesting,very interesting.anyway i dont wish my mother inlaw death,i only want her to give me space,lol,thats not too much to ask for.at least the only reason i dont wish her death is so that my children will be able too see and know their paternal grand mother well and so that mama inlaw can pray and bless my children and pray for them.hehehehe all other things are HYPOCRISY

Kulyie,
MILs issue is not the only issue in marriage involving third party. Many people lay a very faulty foundation when it comes to relationship. In the first place why will an adult find it difficult handling his/her affairs. So many ladies saying stuffs about their MILs will be the first to table their matrimonial wahala in front of friends. They are the ones who must seek the approval of friends and sometimes siblings before deciding on who they want to be with.
An adult, should be able to handle his/her wahala without involving a third party.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by aktolly54(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
dont trust this news,next thing you will hear is that she will denied such statements.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by yumsty: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
M.O.B anytime
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by ojophilip11: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
It better U̶̲̥̅̊ ask 4 what U̶̲̥̅̊ want, if U̶̲̥̅̊ wish U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ mother in law dead b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ marry, it means u're wishing thesame thing 4 U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊self
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by excellentmomma(f): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
solomon111: Nonsense!
So she expects the MIL to stay away from her son's life?
That is very inconsiderate.
Where was the wife when hubby was broke and could barely feed himself.?

I'm totally against wishing MIL dead b4 marrying her son. But dear MIL, u can be in ur son's space and not ur DIL's, especially if u don't like her. She is not a slave and came as u came, afterall nobody controlled u the way u want to control someone u don't like. I've seen a close friend's instance where her MIL is making expectations she cannot place on herself or her daughters all to make sure d marriage crumbles. Reason: so she can tell her son, "boi I told u".
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Anyone who wishes her MIL dead would also die tragically before her son gets married

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by AdeniyiA(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
obirin sowa nu,o loun o ri ile oko gbe(a lady who lost her character claims could stay in husband house or can't find one).
this is a common problem with most of dis celebrities,
who knows weda she wasn't submissive n wanted to switch roles,even if d husband wanted to agree d MIL wud never agree to such,BTW note that "she packed out" but was not asked to.they think highly of themselves more than necessary,later now they'd be clamouring for gender equality as if we're in any way equal to them.
mtcheeew
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by dammytosh: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
LAW OF KARMA.

If you wish your Mother In Law dies so that you can marry his son in peace. YOU WILL ALSO DIE so that another girl can marry your SON in peace when it is time.

Bunch of selfish peeps.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Theblessed(f): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
[size=16pt]Hmmm!

How dare she say things like this?

I should warn - Lady be careful one day, you are going to be someone's mother in-law and they would wish you were dead as well - and that would be a 'return to sender' for you.

When our lives are full of abundance, we tend to lack common sense and forget God and in our convictions, believe we would never again fall, it will never happen to us - until it does.

Be careful!!!
[/size]
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 03, 2012
solomon111: Nonsense!
So she expects the MIL to stay away from her son's life?
That is very inconsiderate.
Where was the wife when hubby was broke and could barely feed himself.?

I agree.
But at the same time some mother in laws dont know when to back off.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by tpia1: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2012
why did you marry her son when you knew quite well that she didn't like you because of where you come from?

i dont understand why women do this.

if the opposition is very fierce, why would you go ahead with the relationship?

wedding is different from marriage.

after the wedding, wont you interact with the people who dislike you?

una get strength sha shocked
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Abrahman: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2012
you too will become a mother inlaw some day.pray dat ur son's daughter wont wish u dead some day beautiful clown.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by enioladeran: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2012

Well said
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by jaydude(f): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2012

But not every woman is a potential evil mother in law
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by ladja(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2012
Vincent 4:
Mercy Aigbe u better watch wat you say in public cos u too will become mother inlaw

Do u wish 2 b dead 2 when it's time 2 reap d fruit of ur labor? Nah
Mind wat u say or wish 4 because one day u'll surely b a potential mother in-law
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by stainny: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2012
Well I understand what she means. For single ladies there, just pray to get a good mother in laws. A lesson for all of us so that when we grow old we will give our daughter and son in laws breathing space. The truth is that some illiterate MIL still see their sons as little babies even at 40 yrs. They want their sons to take them along in their decision because the wife is a stranger to their family. A man got a query from the mother for renting a house in Lagos without informing the mum who resides in the Village. This generated a lot of issues that you can’t imagined! All the blame ended on the wife as being the brain behind all the “sins”
What can you wish a mother in law who will come out in public to call her daughter in law a harlot even when she knows it was not true. When the women in the village summon her, she said she was just looking for what to say so that the daughter in law will feel pain. A mother who prefers to cook for his son and the only way to do that is to instigate problem between the couples. My late grandmother once told my mum (in front of us the children) that she will match on my mother’s grave. Any one that witnesses what my mum passed through in the hands of that woman will definitely join mountain of fire to unleash death and fire on the MIL! I pity men with such mothers!
I only pray that God will touch them to repent. A good man will keep such mothers away from their immediate family, but provide her with all she needs to avoid palaver. Unfortunate 98% of Nigerian men are cowards and will never accept that ‘the soup their mother cook taste bad’.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by omocheche(f): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Hot babes!
kulyie: for mercy to say that i can imagine the terrible things she must have gone through and that is the kind of treatment women will get when they marry mummys boy,men who refuse to let go of their mothers apron and mothers who will not give their son and d wife space or how will d man like it if every weekend d lady carries her hand bag and say she wants to go to her fathers house to spend d weekend,am sure u will be quick to say she is not ready to be a married woman,thats how men look like when a mother is dictating to a wife what she should do and what she should not do,i am not married though but ive seen cases of some unreasonable mother inlaws,anyway these are d major things i will resolve with my husby to be to a logical conclusion before i decide to walk with him to d aisle,his mother is not staying or visitin us unannounced,neither will my mom,ill rather go to her house whenever she wants to see me or us,as d case may be.i dont wish my mom inlaw dead but we wil av our space and boundaries because they say over familiarity breeds contempt,when we begin to stay under d same roof (which is most likely in mercys case) contempt and insults sets in which i dont take from ANYBODY.i respect myself and other people a lot and give them space so that ill get my respect so i wouldnt entertain any mother inlaw talkin to me in a derogatory and insultive manner,ill rather leave d house for her,till she is gone than stay with her and be receiving craps.if my husby loves me,he will call me and we will reqch a compromise,but if his mom is more important than my dignity,o well.....mshewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics / Toke Makinwa Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Style / Walter Anga Welcomes A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.