Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe (14987 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo / Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by vanstanzy(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2012
jidegirl12: These MILs issue only exist in Nigeria and it's very gross and uncalled for! My question is why can't the husband fight for his wife if he truly loves her?....the thing tire me sef undecided

The problem between Mils' n wifes' is a univesal thing, ok. Not just a nigerian thing. What elders' see sitting down, young folks cant see it even when at the top of a tree. U dont fight one who carried u, cared 4 u n fed u, but only manage relationships 4 best results.We only heard one side of the story, hers'. And dont 4get females lie.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by dominique(f): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2012
@kulyie
The reason I'm saying I don't believe the story is cos she never stated her husband's stance while she was being mistreated by her MIL. Which responsible man will fold his arm and watch his mother tear his home apart in the name of tribe? You'll just have to guess there's more to the story. Besides, rumour that most of these actresses are extremely self-absorbed and disrespectful is not too far off point.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by AWO4LIFE(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2012
Osama10: Every woman is a potential mother-in-law too. cheesy
that ȋ̝̊̅§ true ut it does not mean one shu b wicked........​⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊AWOTHYDGREAT·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥⌣ o
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by vanstanzy(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2012
Beync: [b] So true. the son is to blame for not playing his role well by putting every spade in their rightful holes.

Mercy wishes her mil dead, and thats senseless talk. U blame the man when u havent even heard from him, cos u are the ultimate jugde, right. Now whos' statement is more senseless, mercys' or urs'? Just asking 4 clarity.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by vanstanzy(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2012
kulyie: d root of d problem is that mummys boys,not all men want to eat their cake and have it.they want to be married men,yet they dont want to accept the fact that they are grown ass men and its time to leave mummy alone,so when they have their house,mummy will still come and leave with him thereby making life miserable for d poor lady who left her family to marry a baby that doesnt want to grow or leave his mom.when men begin to act like men in nigeria and not babies,that will be d end of mother inlaw issues,or why is it more rampant in nigeria

Please always take a deep breath n understand what u re going to write be4 u do.Cos honestly it doesnt make sense.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Sogo10: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2012
1 side of the story.am waiting 4 d mother in law.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by solomonkane(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2012
kulyie: d root of d problem is that mummys boys,not all men want to eat their cake and have it.they want to be married men,yet they dont want to accept the fact that they are grown ass men and its time to leave mummy alone,so when they have their house,mummy will still come and leave with him thereby making life miserable for d poor lady who left her family to marry a baby that doesnt want to grow or leave his mom.when men begin to act like men in nigeria and not babies,that will be d end of mother inlaw issues,or why is it more rampant in nigeria

What in God's name is this?
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2012
vanstanzy:

Please always take a deep breath n understand what u re going to write be4 u do.Cos honestly it doesnt make sense.
i read it perfectly and i understand what i read,and by d way if u have comprehension issues,must that mean u should demean what i wrote there,abeg,i've taken a deep breath before coming to nairaland joor.mshewww
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by searay(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2012
My Mum once told me when you want to marry, marry a woman is not lazy, a woman that will loves you, cook well for for you, care about you and makes you happy at night.
With this, i can never have any problem with my Mum. No good mother will allow his son to perish in the hand of a woman. Mercy should search herself. Though my Papa's mother wicked oooooo
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2012
solomonkane:

What in God's name is this?
a post,if u dont understand,ignoring it is not a crime
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by solomonkane(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2012
This lady has just proven to be a first class slowpoke. So the absence of a mother-in-law is supposed to guarantee happiness? Any woman who wishes her MIL dead is praying for her husband to be unhappy which means there will never be happiness in the marriage and someday, her son's (or even daughter's hubby/wife) will also wish her dead. For the empty headed ones blaming the husband, where is the evidence that he didn't stand up to the mum? How sure are we that the MIL did not take the actions she did as a result of the behavior of the dolt i.e. Mercy whatever in question? For saying this, she deserves to be divorced and only a guy with a death wish would even consider marrying such an embittered donkey.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by solomonkane(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=kulyie] a post,if u dont understand,ignoring it is not a crime[/quote

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2012
tpia1: is it mandatory to marry someone your parents dont approve of?

@ men.

which mil is she referring to- the current one or the previous one.

women these days are really something else. The way they just act and talk like people under some serious addictive substances, is mind boggling.
hehehehehehehehe now this cracked me up big time,lol,but on a serious note a lot of ladies in my age bracket nurse this feelings and thoughts but wouldn't dare say it out,mercy was bold enough to express her thoughts for reasons best known to her
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2012
solomonkane: This lady has just proven to be a first class slowpoke. So the absence of a mother-in-law is supposed to guarantee happiness? Any woman who wishes her MIL dead is praying for her husband to be unhappy which means there will never be happiness in the marriage and someday, her son's (or even daughter's hubby/wife) will also wish her dead.For the empty headed ones blaming the husband, where is the proof that he didn't stand up to the mum? How sure are we that the MIL did not take the actions she did as a result of the behavior of the dolt i.e. Mercy whatever in question? For saying this, she deserves to be divorced and only a guy with a death wish would even consider marrying such an embittered donkey.
lolllzzzz why all this curses na?
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by seunfly: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2012
Well she wish her mother-in-law dead, she too will be in that shoe one day.
jidegirl12: These MILs issue only exist in Nigeria and it's very gross and uncalled for! My question is why can't the husband fight for his wife if he truly loves her?....the thing tire me sef undecided

@jidegirl You can't be serious, you mean i should fight my mother who has been thare for me since when i know nothing, when i was nothing, when there is nothing , the woman who have sometime in her live almost give up her life for me to live, who have given the food she was suppose to eat and she slept hungry, the woman who sold her thing so that i can go to school etc girl you can't be serious. Even though i love you as my wife but every body have their place and nobody will be allow to pass their jurisdiction. But for me to fight her because of you? Wify/girl sorry i can't do that. Will you marry me if am not in this condition you met me? Either yes or no, God used her to bring me to that same condition i was before i met you.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by ypzilanti: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2012
Mother in Laws are only a problem when you marry a spineless man who takes dictation from his mother. I love my mum, but she would not even dream of intervening in my matrimonial affairs unless I ask her advise.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by solomonkane(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2012
kulyie: lolllzzzz why all this curses na?

I no curse am o grin grin grin grin. Its just unbelievable that someone would wish her husband (whom she claims to love) unhappiness because of her issues with his mother. I do not doubt that MILs can be horrible but I also do not doubt that wives are sometimes gifts from the bowels of hell itself. It would be good to hear the whole story from the other parties involved before concluding but based on her i.e. Mercy's statements, I would hesitate to blame the MIL.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Ramtzy: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2012
Ellashow: Do u wish 2 b dead 2 when it's time 2 reap d fruit of ur labor? Nah
Mind wat u say or wish 4 because one day u'll surely b a potential mother in-law.

Wan ni fe lomi shemi, emi ni ma se iya omo mi kale...

Oooh! Oti gbagbe wipe inu ikoko dudu ni eko funfun ti jade
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by ypzilanti: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2012
It's usually the bad women that have MIL issues anyway. A good woman/wife will be able to bring her husband to defend her if she is being victimized, but if you are the devil, who wan protect you? Your on your own.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Abali1(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2012
Any woman who wishes for my mother to die so that she will leave in peace with me, I equally will pray that your own mother die, so that we can all leave in peace.

MIL syndrome, is two sided. The Husby's mother and the wifey's mother.

So, if we are going to wish MILs death it has to be balanced on both sides.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by ypzilanti: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2012
seunfly: Well she wish her mother-in-law dead, she too will be in that shoe one day.

@jidegirl You can't be serious, you mean i should fight my mother who has been thare for me since when i know nothing, when i was nothing, when there is nothing , the woman who have sometime in her live almost give up her life for me to live, who have given the food she was suppose to eat and she slept hungry, the woman who sold her thing so that i can go to school etc girl you can't be serious. Even though i love you as my wife but every body have their place and nobody will be allow to pass their jurisdiction. But for me to fight her because of you? Wify/girl sorry i can't do that. Will you marry me if am not in this condition you met me? Either yes or no, God used her to bring me to that same condition i was before i met you.

No man should physically fight his mother, but you are saying you would not protect a loving caring wife if your mum is being abusive and unnecessarily victimizing her?
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2012
Ramtzy:

Oooh! Oti gbagbe wipe inu ikoko dudu ni eko funfun ti jade
and after the pap is properly cooked and ready,it is taken away from d pot,it doesnt stay there,it goes into d plate
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by seunfly: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2012
I have noticed some women are too selfish, everything is all about them their husband should fight his mother for them, when they become mother-in-law their son should fight his wife. Always in compitition for space in a man's life.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2012
ypzilanti:

No man should physically fight his mother, but you are saying you would not protect a loving caring wife if your mum is being abusive and unnecessarily victimizing her?
exactly my point
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by seunfly: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2012
ypzilanti:

my friend read my post again and see where i mentioned area of jurisdiction which non of them can get beyond.
Everybody have role to play in my life but no one can go beyond the script.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2012
seunfly: I have noticed some women are too selfish, everything is all about them their husband should fight his mother for them, when they become mother-in-law their son should fight his wife. Always in compitition for space in a man's life.
well,both women love d man in different ways,the only problem i have with women is respecting their boundaries and knowing their limits,the mother inlaw over stepping her boundaries is when she wants to intrude into d couple's privacy and dictate to the wife how she should run her home like she is a doll with no common sense and d wife over stepping her boundaries is when she does not give her mother inlaw the respect that she deserves and also looking down on her as an illiterate old dirty woman (am saying what i've heard some ladies refer to as their mother inlaw) and i'm like would u shut the hell up. D bottomline is that every woman should respect each other and know their boundaries (wives and mother in laws)
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by andyanders: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2012
[b]Every woman is a potential mother in-law and since you don't blame those ladies that wants their mother in-law dead before coming into their husband's house, you too is a woman and you will also die so that your daughter in-laws or son's in-laws will not have you as a mother.
I knew of a woman who heated her mother in-law when the woman was alive and never allowed her to come into her son's house and even called her names and never gave her a single wrapper when she was alive. Now, after the mother in-law died, the husband after about 12yrs later, died also. The son later got married to a lady, the son came to my house to inform me that his wife threw his mother out of his house and even accused her of so many things, same way she did to her mother in-law is what is happening to her now as she cannot near the house of her son. She is alive receiving her reward as I knew when the old woman was laying a curse on her that same way she treated her will be same way her daughter's in-laws would treat her. Now she is alive and receiving her works.No one to run to.
[/b]
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
ypzilanti: Mother in Laws are only a problem when you marry a spineless man who takes dictation from his mother. I love my mum, but she would not even dream of intervening in my matrimonial affairs unless I ask her advise.
God bless u for this post.this is one of the most reasonable post i have ever set my eyes on in nairaland.
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Abali1: Any woman who wishes for my mother to die so that she will leave in peace with me, I equally will pray that your own mother die, so that we can all leave in peace.

MIL syndrome, is two sided. The Husby's mother and the wifey's mother.

So, if we are going to wish MILs death it has to be balanced on both sides.
hehehhehehehehe interesting,very interesting.anyway i dont wish my mother inlaw death,i only want her to give me space,lol,thats not too much to ask for.at least the only reason i dont wish her death is so that my children will be able too see and know their paternal grand mother well and so that mama inlaw can pray and bless my children and pray for them.hehehehe all other things are HYPOCRISY
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
andyanders: [b]Every woman is a potential mother in-law and since you don't blame those ladies that wants their mother in-law dead before coming into their husband's house, you too is a woman and you will also die so that your daughter in-laws or son's in-laws will not have you as a mother.
I knew of a woman who heated her mother in-law when the woman was alive and never allowed her to come into her son's house and even called her names and never gave her a single wrapper when she was alive. Now, after the mother in-law died, the husband after about 12yrs later, died also. The son later got married to a lady, the son came to my house to inform me that his wife threw his mother out of his house and even accused her of so many things, same way she did to her mother in-law is what is happening to her now as she cannot near the house of her son. She is alive receiving her reward as I knew when the old woman was laying a curse on her that same way she treated her will be same way her daughter's in-laws would treat her. Now she is alive and receiving her works.No one to run to.
[/b]
hehehehehe this will make a perfect story for nollywood,mama g being d so called mother in law,ramsey noah being the man and tonto dike being d supposed daughter inlaw that threw away mother inlaws stuffs,chai.hehehehe we have good story writers on nairaland.u better go and sell your story to super story,its not too late.hehehehe
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by slimark(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
Woman! Woman!! Woman!!!
What a beautiful creature she is? Little wonder Mr Adam could not resist the “Pink Apple”. She was created to add to the beauty of nature and spice up the world. I wonder what the world would have been without her. She was made to be a man’s helper and not a dictate. She comes in different packages, just as the saying goes “in every successful man there is a woman” and in every failed man there can be a woman too. She comes with success and failure, life and death. So, you get whichever you bargain. She still does not change the definition of the world which is just a passage. sad
Re: I Don't Blame Women Who Wish Their Mother Inlaws Were Dead ..actress Mercy Aigbe by vanstanzy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
kulyie: i read it perfectly and i understand what i read,and by d way if u have comprehension issues,must that mean u should demean what i wrote there,abeg,i've taken a deep breath before coming to nairaland joor.mshewww

Lil' boy or is it girl, am not the only one finding ur write up offensive, others do too. Doesnt that tell u something?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jasmine Nkem Mbonu, Publisher Of JASMINE AFRICA MAGAZINE Stuns In New Face Pics / Toke Makinwa Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Style / Walter Anga Welcomes A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.