Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film (9767 Views)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2012
Lolz, thank God they were sentenced in absentia, even an American Pastor? Ndi na awa anya o. Stay safe Coptic Christians over there

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by Psylas(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2012
Benite: The movie was true potrayal of islam. I watched it i saw muhammed (piss be upon him i.e my urine be upon him) fucck one woman, rappe another woman, force people to believe in his religion ( as in boko guys) or face death sentence (as in egypt). Islam my ass religion of pieces. Ignore below,
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by on3simus: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2012
vedaxcool: True worshippers of Paul followers (Pastors for that matter) being sentenced for practicing a very important aspect of their religion, evangelism by slander and insults! And we see Paulians here hailing their role model! grin we still dey laugh unah sha!

How can Islam be a peaceful religion when they don't even teach about love? They are always talking about jihad, killing innocent people all the time.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by begwong: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Benite: "(piss be upon him i.e my urine be upon him) fucck one woman, rappe another woman, force people to believe in his religion" grin grin
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by erayo2GCA(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2012
Mohammed sucks..hate islam with passion
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by on3simus: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Nakash: Quran itself and the example of the prophet [sa] have proven you wrong. Surah Kafiruun says to you is your way, to me is mine pointing out to you, definitely me that we can all co exist. Muhammad [sa] demonstrated the coexistence ability of Islam by the fact that in Madina, there were non Muslims living in her not while the muslim community was weak, but when Muhammad [sa] was the king, and definitely could have been the Judge, jury and executioner.

What an Imam or even a country or the whole muslim does is irrelevant, if it is different from Islam in principle, then it is not Islam. It will will be similar to Oyedepo slapping a young woman because she is a winch. Or Paul of the Bible speaking in the Bible as if it is Jesus of the bible speaking in the bible. Or saying that protestant Bible is Catholic Bible. Can the Pope speak and we say it is Archbishop of Canterbury is speaking.

@Seyibrown: lets face it, many a christian nairalanders are using this medium as their booty call. I dont know a muslim who has done that. why dont the muslims, considering that we are all carrying the same nigerian hot blood?

The reason is that we in Islam are a guide for one another, following the sunnah and trying hard to imitate the prophet [sa]. As i have said to you before, if somebody of my age marries somebody in your age, people who are thinking like you will be lost in the reality of the morality. They will not notice that the most important thing is that there is a legal marriage. there is no illicit relationship in it. Other benefits include the fact that both husband and wife see each other as mercy from God, preventing the man and or the woman from being open to any illicit activity.

There are many benefits. But none of them you will see, but it is the age difference that you will focus on. Who says that after a man or woman reaches puberty he can not marry? if he or she can make babies, whats the headache? Aisha [RA] participated in writing her own marriage contract. I do not see a "not ready for marriage" participating in writing any marriage contract or prenuptial. If you think Aisha [RA] was not old enough, then she was a miracle in her ability to do what she should not have been able to do. It reminds me of what happened the Christian Holy Ghost and young Mary.

seyi will not complain about holy ghost because that will be blasphemy. I know. Muhammad [sa] was only a human being and he should be blamed for what you can not blame the holy ghost upon.

Does your religion teach or practice LOVE cos if you guys do, you would be more tolerant. Let your god fight for himself.
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by Kaybaba5(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
But the question is are we serving the same God?

Muslims and Christians
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by ignis: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
nairalady: funny! grin
What is funny about it ?
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by salafiyy: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
I LOVE ISLAM AND I WILL DIE FOR IT...KILL! KILL! KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH AND HIS MESSANGER! KILL!!!

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by dadicvila(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Teacher:what is the capital of pakistan??
Student:Sir its ISLAM-A-BAD
Islam is really dragging the world backward,how can people still be thinking and acting like they used to in 503BCNa wa O!!!Father Abraham no try at all,impatience is really a killer and destroyer

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by dadicvila(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
salafiyy: I LOVE ISLAM AND I WILL DIE FOR IT...KILL! KILL! KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH AND HIS MESSANGER! KILL!!!
when i read comments from pigs like you i wish everybody in Naija had a gun,but seriously its time for christians in Nigeria to start getting heavily armed,its like the pedo-phile criminal prophet mohammed have ordered his followers to bring more blood
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by Ogojohn(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
seyibrown: .... simply mind-boggling! Sentencing peole to death for saying how they feel about a dead man whose life-time character is questionable!
THE EGYPTIANS HAS TRADED A DOG FOR A MONKEY.
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by nex(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Well, the law is the law. I wish them the best in carrying out the sentence. I remember one fellow sentenced by Saudi Arabia to death in absentia for practicing magic. I don't know what carried the fellow to stroll into Saudi one unfortunate day. Maybe the same will happen in the case of the film makers
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by aglomar: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
hmm
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by ceejay80s(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
I no go talk, becos e be like say na muslims seun take do moderator and there is no FREEDOM OF SPEECH here, the last time i talk my mind, dem bann me for 3days SMH
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by raynold17(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

We hope you do not smh till you head falls off grin grin grin grin grin

while you at, also SMH on the tragic fact that your religion gives Jesus an ancestry populated by adulterers, murderers, inces.terers (father with his daughter) etc.
now let's see which is worst, killing over 1000 Christians cos your religion describe us as infidels, 2) wearing bomb as cloth to kill Christians to fuc.k 72 virgins in heaven.3)a 45 years old man, getting married to a 9 year cos he likes fresh puss.y.. 4) imam accusing a 12 year old gal of blaspheming just to see the young xtian gal killed and 100s of Muslim supporting the gal be killed by God grace the truth came out as nd the imam was the one who tore the Koran and placed it in the gals bag and guess what not a single Muslim hypocrite came out and asked for the imams head...

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by mansani: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
seyibrown: .... simply mind-boggling! Sentencing peole to death for saying how they feel about a dead man whose life-time character is questionable!

R u out of sense..better mind my own bussiness
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by chinosxl(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
Very sad
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by tintingz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Good for them gentiles. . .next time they wont spit false grin halelluyanch! grin
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by deluckiest(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

We hope you do not smh till you head falls off grin grin grin grin grin

while you at, also SMH on the tragic fact that your religion gives Jesus an ancestry populated by adulterers, murderers, inces.terers (father with his daughter) etc.

At the bolded, same with islam and other religions. religion has no real problem but some followers.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by Zet72(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
grin mohamad,mohamad,mohamad how many times did I call u remove the spell u cast on u fellows fast ..fast
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by salolo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
na wa ooooooo
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by Frankiss44(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
Saint paris: Let's try to live and coexist in peacesmiley

This picture speaks a thousand words
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by oiseworld: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dear Muslims on nairaland,
the least I expected was to engage the Christian brethren in discuss if Islam is right or wrong. Many of u can't live in the middle east and many Islam practicing countries, because you know most doctrine of ur religion are not human friendly." A religion against humanity". I expect u to come together and discuss with Allah on the best possible way to move Islam forward apart from violence.
please your education should not be a waste, put it to good use for the sake of ur children.
abi all this negative news no de taya una?

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
seyibrown:

Sweetnecta, How many people have been recently sentenced to death for blasphemy of the holy spirit? Why does the Egyptian Court not let Mohammed/Allah judge these 'blasphemers'? Is it because Allah/Mohammed cannot judge these people by themselves?

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit can only be committed by those who know the holy spirit but deliberately deny his work and attribute it to someone else.

Hope you had a lovely weekend! grin
My dear brown,, Allah/Muhammad did judge for him(it)self. Ask lagoshia (s)he will tell you
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by kadree(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
oiseworld: Dear Muslims on nairaland,
the least I expected was to engage the Christian brethren in discuss if Islam is right or wrong. Many of u can't live in the middle east and many Islam practicing countries, because you know most doctrine of ur religion are not human friendly." A religion against humanity". I expect u to come together and discuss with Allah on the best possible way to move Islam forward apart from violence.
please your education should not be a waste, put it to good use for the sake of ur children.
abi all this negative news no de taya una?
Share ur knowledge of d middle east n probably d christianity of a religion u practice n let put it into scale.hw cheap words are easy to type,knowledge i knw is expensive
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by pmc01(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
When you engage most christians in dialogue or even listen to their views on sensitive issues, then you'll understand why Goodluck Jonathan is as foolish and moronic as he is.
Dare I say these category of christians do a great injustice to this nation by the monumental waste of the fundamental natural resource available to them, i.e., their brain.
They say the Muslims are very intolerant, but when an issue that potrays Islam in bad light is dispersed to the social net/media, these category of Christians post such hate comments that you begin to wonder what 'intolerance' really entails. They even go as far making unfounded allegations against Islam, Allah(SWT), the Prophet(PBUH) that you begin to wonder if 'ISLAMOPHOBIA' is now a course in schools.
Now we know why it is easy for Nigerian leaders to fool the Nation with their 'Recycled lies' time over time.
How Naija wan take beta wit these mass under-utilization of Human Brains by people wey own them?
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by rampantlover: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Prophet Mohammed was a THUG he got his followers through intimidation.
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by kadree(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
pmc01: When you engage most christians in dialogue or even listen to their views on sensitive issues, then you'll understand why Goodluck Jonathan is as foolish and moronic as he is.
Dare I say these category of christians do a great injustice to this nation by the monumental waste of the fundamental natural resource available to them, i.e., their brain.
They say the Muslims are very intolerant, but when an issue that potrays Islam in bad light is dispersed to the social net/media, these category of Christians post such hate comments that you begin to wonder what 'intolerance' really entails. They even go as far making unfounded allegations against Islam, Allah(SWT), the Prophet(PBUH) that you begin to wonder if 'ISLAMOPHOBIA' is now a course in schools.
Now we know why it is easy for Nigerian leaders to fool the Nation with their 'Recycled lies' time over time.
How Naija wan take beta wit these mass under-utilization of Human Brains by people wey own them?
May u knw peace wherever u may find ursef.
Instead of spitting blood here,i believe thier" MOG" private jet should fly dem to Egypt to go register their true form of bitterness.abi d jet no dey fly pass nigeria?
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by raynold17(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
pmc01: When you engage most christians in dialogue or even listen to their views on sensitive issues, then you'll understand why Goodluck Jonathan is as foolish and moronic as he is.
useless comment ever
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by ignis: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
salafiyy: I LOVE ISLAM AND I WILL DIE FOR IT...KILL! KILL! KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH AND HIS MESSANGER! KILL!!!
As directed by the blood hungry prophet mohammed (the womanizer).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine / Burkina Faso Suspends BBC, Voice Of America For Two Weeks / Goats Detained For Damaging Car In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.