Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat (34413 Views)

Internet And Network Marketers Lets Converge For Free Training This Weekend / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2013
jonnathin:

pls am interested send to ereborjonathan@gmail.com
What are you interested in?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by barapistis(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2013
demoreon: So where's the best place to do this? Personally I feel doing it here will benefit lot of ppl as they get to learn and apply immediately. also the doubtin thomas amidst us get to see just how easy it is...

Business Models: (In the order of least "factor" investment to the most)
Model #1: Buy domain name & sell it
Model #2: Direct linking

Model #3: Build blog & sell it

Model #4: Build minisite & sell it

Model #5: Subcontract jobs on freelancer,guru,odesk

Model #6: Build a mailing list and make sales from it

Model #7: Build a small online business

Model #8: Build a massive online business

Model #9: Build a massive online business and sell it

Model #10: Management/Arbitrage/Services

Expenses plan #1: No expenses required. Direct linking, JV's, Article marketing, classifieds, forum marketing, traffic services..

Expenses plan #2: Only $10.00 per domain name, $50.00 hosting or $0 with wordpress

Expenses plan #3: $450.00 a month plus domains and you dont need to work

Examples and instructions
Unique Blog for sale model:
Step #1: Go to amazon marketplace, find a product to sell
Step #2: Go to Google Keyword tool, Find keywords for the amazon product
Step #3: Buy appealing domain name based on the keyword
Step #4: Build a blog in wordpress for this domain name and allocate DNS.
Step #5: Write two articles for this blog
Step #6: Get traffic to Blog
Step #7: Sell Domain & Blog on flippa for $100.00
Step #8: Transfer domain to customer after payment
Profit: 90$ per site for newbies

What is needed: Godaddy account, flippa account, Hosting, payment method.

Baba i just dey fear u,.u don make me forget succes digest since i don cross ur path on nl.keep it up

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by barapistis(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2013
bara pistis: -.

Baba i just dey fear u,.u don make me forget succes digest since i don cross ur path on nl.keep it up
smiley just want everyone to know how easy it is to make money online with or without $$ investment.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by eedriyz(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
demoreon:
smiley just want everyone to know how easy it is to make money online with or without $$ investment.

It's easy though, but not as easy as it seems. And after spending on domain and link building... How about the flippa's listing fee? Stress is another thing.
Thanks anyway. I just learn something new from your post. I won't wait for all my amazon sites to rank page 1 in google again, I will flip any flippable one for fast cash to invest in other projects.
Thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by eedriyz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
And pls don't direct link to amzon product. You can create a simple landing page with wordpress. You may use a general domain. Something like www.nicestuffs.com. Just to diversify. You can DL to clickbank products though.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
eedriyz:

It's easy though, but not as easy as it seems. And after spending on domain and link building... How about the flippa's listing fee? Stress is another thing.
Thanks anyway. I just learn something new from your post. I won't wait for all my amazon sites to rank page 1 in google again, I will flip any flippable one for fast cash to invest in other projects.
Thanks
You could deal outside flippa and get better rates.
No stress is involved..
1)Just look at the sites on page 2 and buy them.
2) Resell to site owners.
3)Calculate your profit
Simplacious...wink
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by eedriyz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
demoreon:
You could deal outside flippa and get better rates.
No stress is involved..
1)Just look at the sites on page 2 and buy them.
2) Resell to site owners.
3)Calculate your profit
Simplacious...wink

You're really something oooo! Thanks. Are you on bbm? Or better still Yahoo messenger
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
eedriyz:

You're really something oooo! Thanks. Are you on bbm? Or better still Yahoo messenger
am everywhere... smiley
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by barapistis(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ demoreon pls can i get the goodies you sharing on site flipping and domain sales
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by kristosky(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
I do earn money online but to withdraw them is a problem.I think they are all fake mostly the ones like referral programme,pay per read mails,etc
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by barapistis(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
kristosky: I do earn money online but to withdraw them is a problem.I think they are all fake mostly the ones like referral programme,pay per read mails,etc

You could ask those making money online how they are able to make millions to get a better undastanding..
Infact people with all this online fears are fools.how is the owner of this plaform able to rake in 100K daily from front page alone,,u could ask @Demoreon to get u tru
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2013
bara pistis: @ demoreon pls can i get the goodies you sharing on site flipping and domain sales
olaegbejoe@gmail.com
Chk your mail
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by kemioo77(f): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2013
@ demoreon, can I pls have your free Ebook on Fiverr and other online internet business. My email is : kemi_oo77@yahoo.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by timidapsin(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
You can get daily info on how to make money online, like this page http://www.facebook.com/onlinemoneymillions i use it also.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by barapistis(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
demoreon:
Chk your mail

got it..thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
kemi_oo77: @ demoreon, can I pls have your free Ebook on Fiverr and other online internet business. My email is : kemi_oo77@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by kemioo77(f): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
demoreon:
Sent
@demoreon,I just checked my yahoo mail but its not there and I really don't know what is wrong with my yahoo mail. Can u pls help me to send it to my Gmail address instead: oluwakemitosin@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by barapistis(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
demoreon..sent you a mail
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by wisemanj(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
pls i m interested in that flippin ebook wisedom4us@gmail.com thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
kemi_oo77: @demoreon,I just checked my yahoo mail but its not there and I really don't know what is wrong with my yahoo mail. Can u pls help me to send it to my Gmail address instead: oluwakemitosin@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Yahoo seems to be havin some probs...sent to your gmail
bara pistis: demoreon..sent you a mail
Will reply shortly
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by teefash01(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
demoreon:
Will reply shortly
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by kemioo77(f): 4:57am On Feb 23, 2013
demoreon:
Will reply shortly
@demoreon, thanks.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by ojukwu2(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
DEMOROEN, PLEASE SEND THE FIVERR STUFF TO ME AT CHUOJUKWU@HOTMAIL.COM THANKS
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by young5(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2013
young5: plz i nid d package@domeoron

plz i need f package. my mail is younglord719@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by young5(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2013
plz i need d package on fiverr and online internet and affiluate marketing in ma email @ younglord719@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by lovelyones(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
As an internet marketer,I take due diligence in whatever I
do in my business.More so I have been successful with my
online biz doing things as I loved for the past 6 years now.

The major biz that keep me on the track is;
information marketing,importation biz and website development
in accompany with website hosting.

Your success will be based on your action and your action must
be a solid one.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by ojukwu2(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
i am happy that we have learnt how to help each other.there are many ways nigerians can earn big online. for more free info visit www.getnairaonline..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates / Hauwa Indimi & Mohammed Yar'adua Welcome First Child (Photos) / Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.