Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat (34317 Views)

Internet And Network Marketers Lets Converge For Free Training This Weekend / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2012
Tund£:
that will be cool but nt for everyone. If any1 is interested there should be a way to go around that and nt on a public forum
Yes I agree with you Tunde
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2012
announcement, Keep these books and read it all , we shall meet on seminar day

The 16 business ebooks grab the whole 16 copies before 4 pm http://www.proinfomarketing.com/xmasgift.htm
below are some of the packages
1. A-Z Guide On Importation Business
2. How To Design A mini website In 60 minutes
3. Learn Fiverr money secret
4. Google adsense guides for New bies
5. Complete New Bies Guide to forex Trading
6. Facebook Marketing Guides
7. How to set up a membership forum like nairaland
8. Study abroad report
9. How to watch all Dstv stations for free on your phone and Laptop
10. How to Register Business Name with N10,000
11. Amazing Guide To Buy Cheap Laptops with N20,000
12. How to make dollar from egold
13. Work Manual
14. How to Unlock any Gsm Modem in Nigeria plus How to browse almost free on your laptop.
+ OTHER 2 packages
http://www.proinfomarketing.com/xmasgift.htm
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2012
want to share few testimonies of my students and readers

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2012
More testimonies

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
So where's the best place to do this? Personally I feel doing it here will benefit lot of ppl as they get to learn and apply immediately. also the doubtin thomas amidst us get to see just how easy it is...

Business Models: (In the order of least "factor" investment to the most)
Model #1: Buy domain name & sell it
Model #2: Direct linking

Model #3: Build blog & sell it

Model #4: Build minisite & sell it

Model #5: Subcontract jobs on freelancer,guru,odesk

Model #6: Build a mailing list and make sales from it

Model #7: Build a small online business

Model #8: Build a massive online business

Model #9: Build a massive online business and sell it

Model #10: Management/Arbitrage/Services

Expenses plan #1: No expenses required. Direct linking, JV's, Article marketing, classifieds, forum marketing, traffic services..

Expenses plan #2: Only $10.00 per domain name, $50.00 hosting or $0 with wordpress

Expenses plan #3: $450.00 a month plus domains and you dont need to work

Examples and instructions
Unique Blog for sale model:
Step #1: Go to amazon marketplace, find a product to sell
Step #2: Go to Google Keyword tool, Find keywords for the amazon product
Step #3: Buy appealing domain name based on the keyword
Step #4: Build a blog in wordpress for this domain name and allocate DNS.
Step #5: Write two articles for this blog
Step #6: Get traffic to Blog
Step #7: Sell Domain & Blog on flippa for $100.00
Step #8: Transfer domain to customer after payment
Profit: 90$ per site for newbies

What is needed: Godaddy account, flippa account, Hosting, payment method.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by obiscolly(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
demoreon: So where's the best place to do this? Personally I feel doing it here will benefit lot of ppl as they get to learn and apply immediately. also the doubtin thomas amidst us get to see just how easy it is...

Business Models: (In the order of least "factor" investment to the most)
Model #1: Buy domain name & sell it
Model #2: Direct linking

Model #3: Build blog & sell it

Model #4: Build minisite & sell it

Model #5: Subcontract jobs on freelancer,guru,odesk

Model #6: Build a mailing list and make sales from it

Model #7: Build a small online business

Model #8: Build a massive online business

Model #9: Build a massive online business and sell it

Model #10: Management/Arbitrage/Services

Expenses plan #1: No expenses required. Direct linking, JV's, Article marketing, classifieds, forum marketing, traffic services..

Expenses plan #2: Only $10.00 per domain name, $50.00 hosting or $0 with wordpress

Expenses plan #3: $450.00 a month plus domains and you dont need to work

Examples and instructions
Unique Blog for sale model:
Step #1: Go to amazon marketplace, find a product to sell
Step #2: Go to Google Keyword tool, Find keywords for the amazon product
Step #3: Buy appealing domain name based on the keyword
Step #4: Build a blog in wordpress for this domain name and allocate DNS.
Step #5: Write two articles for this blog
Step #6: Get traffic to Blog
Step #7: Sell Domain & Blog on flippa for $100.00
Step #8: Transfer domain to customer after payment
Profit: 90$ per site for newbies

What is needed: Godaddy account, flippa account, Hosting, payment method.

Cool...smart and very feasible idea. Hope you don't mind i lift this wink
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
obiscolly:

Cool...smart and very feasible idea. Hope you don't mind i lift this wink
I don't mind smiley
Even easier is if you buy read made sites and resell or rent it.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by TundE8: 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
nice list you got there. What you did is nt different frm telling an artist that you know how to sing, go to studio record a song shikena.
Making that sum is what is very achievable, bt the nitty gritty has to be crasp b4 the result fit show.
demoreon:
I don't mind smiley
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tund£:
nice list you got there. What you did is nt different frm telling an artist that you know how to sing, go to studio record a song shikena.
Making that sum is what is very achievable, bt the nitty gritty has to be crasp b4 the result fit show.
Well that's what you think? Its very easy just like I listed.
What's difficult in developing a site and reselling or renting it
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by UncleJJ(m): 1:21am On Dec 19, 2012
[size=18pt]Over 5000 USD in 12 Months ------ That an average of 416 USD Every Month REAL MONEY

PROOF BELOW
-[/size]

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2012
UncleJJ: [size=18pt]Over 5000 USD in 12 Months ------ That an average of 416 USD Every Month REAL MONEY

PROOF BELOW
-[/size]
who owns this, and how sure is this?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by timoney45(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2012
wealthgroup:
i agree,i was closed minded till i met someone who gave me some pointers.making good money with HYIP now
. Bro i need those points 2, can u send me a mail 2 timkelly45@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by youngboss1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
there are numerous site that sell ready made site, u will only be charge monthly fees for that
demoreon:
I don't mind smiley
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by tunad4rari(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
pls help me out with the best online biz dat generate fund.pls not scam.here is my no n mail08060506857 tunad4rari@gmail.com.thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by skeendyke: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
hello demoreon, I want xpress my appreciation for your selfless giving and contributions. I am interested in the fiverr ebook. My email is plutokite@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
skeendyke: hello demoreon, I want xpress my appreciation for your selfless giving and contributions. I am interested in the fiverr ebook. My email is plutokite@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.
Sent and delivered
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by youngboss1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
you can check my thread via my signature
tunad4rari: pls help me out with the best online biz dat generate fund.pls not scam.here is my no n mail08060506857 tunad4rari@gmail.com.thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
youngbo$$:
there are numerous site that sell ready made site, u will only be charge monthly fees for that
I meant sites that are ranking the top postion on google.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by skeendyke: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
hi demoreon, many thanks for the free package. your generousity will not go unrewarded.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 12:04am On Dec 21, 2012
skeendyke: hi demoreon, many thanks for the free package. your generousity will not go unrewarded.
Doesn't hurt helping a nairalander
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by wakes: 3:33am On Dec 21, 2012
The likes of Akin Alabi, Ogbonge blog owner, SuccessDigest pubisher, etc are those in Nigeria who have set the pace for INTERNET MARKETING. Learn from them. Dr. Sunny Ojeagbase is offering FREE MENTORING PROGRAM at http://sunnyobazu-ojeagbase.com/. Blessings!
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by TundE8: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2012
I want to believe it is easy for humans to accomplish anything. Most times it is not the information not be available but the readiness of the individual. Mentorship is the best but you have to be ready to work. My one cent
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by just4just: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2012
Demola U̶̲̥̅̊ ar doing great. Pls I want the fiverr free book thanksss

My email i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ bestbaby39@hotmail.com

Thanks. I want to do online business in 2013
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2012
just4just: Demola U̶̲̥̅̊ ar doing great. Pls I want the fiverr free book thanksss

My email i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ bestbaby39@hotmail.com

Thanks. I want to do online business in 2013
Sent
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by emmysmack: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Please i have $20 of Liberty Reserve to invest online, where do i invest it?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
emmysmack: Please i have $20 of Liberty Reserve to invest online, where do i invest it?
Invest in urself ,better to buy the seed than to buy the fruit
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by just4just: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Thanks demola hv seen it

Pls I want to get the work from no home but the payment gate does nt accept nigeria. How do I go abt it or can U̶̲̥̅̊ assist? Bestbaby39@hotmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
just4just: Thanks demola hv seen it

Pls I want to get the work from no home but the payment gate does nt accept nigeria. How do I go abt it or can U̶̲̥̅̊ assist? Bestbaby39@hotmail.com
I just left you a mail
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by tamilabi: 5:02am On Dec 22, 2012
hi,

I'm doing Reselling business from the past two years.I got the reseller account from [url]Goresellers.com[/url] . They provided reselling site to me.I am selling the services like domain,hosting,online storage,ssl certificate etc through the site and earned $30 /month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

BUA Promises To Reduce Cement Price / FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms / Illegal ATM Withdrawals: How To Seek Justice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.