Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? (6322 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / How To Keep Your White Trainers White / African Traditional Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by sconsults: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2012
I use to make her wear it for me and then i do what is called a bukake on it. It feels good, try it
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Francheezy(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

Which of them are you from your profile pix? grin
Lma0, guy u funny 0oh,
Lwtmb
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Teenaba(f): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

Hehehehe, you sef don run check her out abi? so which one do you think is her?
The middle one!!!! cheesy
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2012
Francheezy:
Lma0, guy u funny 0oh,
Lwtmb

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2012
Teenaba:

Chai, how u take know abi na you be the one on the right side? grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Paulaok4(f): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin You're beautiful jare grin grin
Na dog u de look de sai u r beautiful, ok oh.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by honeric01(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2012
Paulaok4:
Na dog u de look de sai u r beautiful, ok oh.

LOL grin ok, which one you be na? tongue
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Paulaok4(f): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2012
Teenaba:
Wetin I do una na, but dat middle one cute sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Paulaok4(f): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

Chai, how u take know abi na you be the one at the right side? grin
No na she de d left side grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Teenaba(f): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2012
Paulaok4:
LWTMB cheesy
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by honeric01(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2012
Paulaok4:

grin grin grin why una no come go churchi na? embarassed
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2012
You guys should stop derailing lets hear pple's view abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Paulaok4(f): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

grin grin grin why una no come go churchi na? embarassed
Who said we didn't, first service/mass de na
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by honeric01(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2012
booqee: You guys should stop derailing lets hear pple's view abeg.

E dey pain u ni? grin

Paulaok4:
Who said we didn't, first service/mass de na

Oh sorry miss middle. grin but why are you answering for her na abi una be same person ni?
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by poopppyLiillyy: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Abeg say somtn sensible and meaningful,atleast that wil help ppl like us who need advice on what to do to our weddn gowns when d time come.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by alstacs(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
greatgod2012:

hhhhhhhmmmmm, talking about "tunmigbe" im thinking about this idea, seems like a great one for me, maybe at our 10th yr anniversary ..... It'l even save us some cash. Thanks.
In more than 9 out of 10 chances, you are too big for the slim gown now, so tis useless. Africans don't remain the same after wedding, possible male Africans are vulcanizers ....
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by HARDDON: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
360command: Went on ebay to sell mine.it will amaze you to kno that people buy wedding gowns alot on ebay.

Wor a Revelational thread!
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'm still looking for whom to buy it from me º°˚˚˚°º‎​oohh
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
DP
abeg Seun shud include 'remove post' on NL, even if it's for short time,wareva

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
methink couples should put on their wedding outfits after some yrs-as anniversary, in the confines of their homes,celebrate it,take photographs,renew their vows,take some refreshments,etc make it colourful n funful.
abi na abomination?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by free2ryhme: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
put it in a museum
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Gudintent: 5:36am On Dec 03, 2012
blink182: I don't think anything can be done with it and it should be kept kept in pristine condition because decades later when you eventually pass on, it will be the last cloth you put on. Most women usually damage theirs and when they pass on so many years later, the family has to get her a new gown.

shocked must a woman put on her wedding gown in death shocked

I've heard it all now!!!
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by tjskii(f): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2012
Stil got mine,looking to sell though,its takin up too much space in my box,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Ankara With Lace Style In 2017 For All Ladies / Braided Hairstyles For Ladies 2020: Latest Hairstyles That Trends / Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.