Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Report On Gov Adams Oshiomhole's 2nd Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Report On Gov Adams Oshiomhole's 2nd Tenure (498 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Appeal Courts Rules On Gov Wike This Tuesday / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) / 2015: The year of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Report On Gov Adams Oshiomhole's 2nd Tenure by EruditeVik: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
OSHIO BABA...SHEEPISHLY FOLLOWING THE URGLY TREND OF MOST 2ND TENURE!

As a political scientist of the postmodern ideoshade, I did warn Edolites in wake of the election leading to Oshio second tenure that voting for Oshio would amount to a vote for the trendious second tenure redundancy, conservativity and abuse for social contract...but peeople were quick to call me names with a barrage of villifying tantrums, in total disregard of my logical analysis cum prediction....Now that the deed is done, we are now dancing to the euphoria of the music we created...I reasoned that if Edo state has been so backward, what they need is a continuum of new consecutive leaders who will be ready to give in their best within a tenure and allow the more hungrier ones continue from where they stopped, with successive leaders having the inherited motivation to do more than the emeritus, instead of the emeritus to be allowed to continue, cause he can only see the second tenure as a reward for his good works in the first tenure, and a time to soft-pedal, relax and plunder the common wealth...this is the average trend in Nigeria, a more reason why we need to scrap the hedonistic cum conservative second tenure option from our constitution!

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Died Of Cardiac Arrest- GEJ / Abia: T.A. Orji As Agent Of Change / S/west Govs Pledge To Promote Yoruba Culture, Tradition As They Honour Ooni.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.