Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10068 Views)

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / Congratulations ! You Are Our Lucky Winner Dear Winner, Congratulations! / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2012
It starts with random Yoruba phrases...

Next he posts random Youtube Videos

Next he arrogates himself the title of 'Ashewo Of Lagos'

All part of the EVIIIIL plan of Mr 4llerbuntu to join forces with MTN and take over the entire Tri-State Area!!

Stop him!! Vote [size=14pt]TEXAZZPETE![/size]

^^ Artist rendition of 4llerbuntu.

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Suntemi(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2012
texazzpete:

^^^ A vote for 4llerbuntu is a vote for more off topic spam like this! cheesy

Lol
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by BlackBaron: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
LMAO... grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by xxVictorxx(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
puskin: @££VICTOR££......Spamming comes in different forms. I think I have tolerated you enough. So lemme give you a blue pill.

See me see wahala.. Did i Spam for your bank login or what? You call my Nominating Spamming. Well it's good u disable my other account from replying, without that i will not have dig out this account grin

#Thanks Man..
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
Notin to say much.

na me be their super ted.

see them run....... ios agenda tinzzzz

grin grin grin

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
xxVictorxx:

See me see wahala.. Did i Spam for your bank login or what? You call my Nominating Spamming. Well it's good u disable my other account from replying, without that i will not have dig out this account grin

#Thanks Man..

Friend, I know your desperation, your passion to nominate TEXAZZPETE of Nairaland is making you impatient, but be of good cheer! Spread the word of the great battle between good and evil to all and sundry...and vote peacefully for TEXAZZPETE!

Or are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
see the face of the eeeevul one thats tryin to mislead uuuu..

is this fellow worthy of your vote, look at the face of the one hiding behind that username grin tongue tongue tongue

be wise, be not swayed by seductive words......... na camouflage!!!

[size=18pt]VOTE 4LLERBUNTU. [/size] even mama says so wink wink wink

@xxVictorxx: u see the result of their hegemony? vote wisely, these chaps have been the ones controlling the entire shenanigans. u can see first hand what lie is like on NL wen people like tex r voted?

VOTE 4LLERBUNTU FOR EMANCIPATION

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
With 4llerbuntu, you may not have good things.

With TEXAZZPETE...good things abound!

What is a good thing, you say? See below for an example!

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Maleeq(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
^^^
hahahaha....4ller, u beta ante up, else i shall go with tex o! Becos i like good things! grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Suntemi(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
Maleeq, if U vote tex, I go dash U iPhone 4s unlocked FOC.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Maleeq(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
sun_temi: Maleeq, if U vote tex, I go dash U iPhone 4s unlocked FOC.
shocked
If i vote twice, you go dash me 2 iPhones? grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by aieromon(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
sun_temi: Maleeq, if U vote tex, I go dash U iPhone 4s unlocked FOC.

Let the rain flow come my way oh.

Nuff said.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Bawss1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Suntemi(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
aieromon:

Let the rain flow come my way oh.

Nuff said.

No wahala.
Maleeq:
shocked
If i vote twice, you go dash me 2 iPhones? grin

Even as I will love to dash U 2 iPhones, #TeamTex doesn't support rigging. So, you don't need to vote twice.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
oluwasheyifunmi: hello friends please i have 1000 china phones to sell to any body who want to buy please one of 3,000 and 4,000 please for info 08032484546 thank you
psychotic fellow angry angry angry
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by lynxnoon(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
texazzpete:

Friend, I know your desperation, your passion to nominate TEXAZZPETE of Nairaland is making you impatient, but be of good cheer! Spread the word of the great battle between good and evil to all and sundry...and vote peacefully for TEXAZZPETE!

Or are you a learner?
hmmmm so who be Good and who be Evil? grin grin grin
well i know what my guy 4llerbuntu is . . .
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by lynxnoon(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
guys we all know who will win this ishh .... 4llerbuntu of course!! grin grin
so why dont u just click on the vote button for 4llerbuntu wink
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Do not let em confuse you. Vote wisely, for 4llerbuntu smiley
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
lynxnoon: guys we all know who will win this ishh .... 4llerbuntu of course!! grin grin

ciphoenix: Do not let em confuse you. Vote wisely, for 4llerbuntu smiley

Hired thugs arrive!!

People of Nairaland...resist with vigor! Remain vigiliant for these fifth-columnists! After all, the Bible says "While men slept, the Devil came and planted Chuku-Chuku"

VOTE TEXAZZPETE!

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Suntemi(m): 5:41am On Dec 21, 2012
lynxnoon: guys we all know who will win this ishh .... 4llerbuntu of course!! grin grin

#Team4ller are confused, where do you see "Vote Button". Vote the team with Eyes. The team that sees. Don't follow blind team. Vote #TeamTex
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2012
But my people, we all know this was never a contest. Now you can all see what I have been saying, they are here inducing voters with bribes of phones.

Ironically they always promise more than they can deliver, iPhone for where? If you chop that you can chop anything.

They are also inducing immorality, posting pictures of half clad women, is this what they want to reduce our nairaland to? Worse still na oyinbo, u feel say dem fit give u oyinbo for naija here?

[size=14pt]Oh what a fantabulous construction of scammerific proportions. What a odious agenda of social decadence and malafide actionality.
Oh what terrible malfeasance of gigantic and astounding dimensions.
[/size]

@mods i demand that my foe be disqualified for attempting to soil the electioneering process and bringing nairaland into disrepute. The evidence is before us, lies, propaganda, corruption, soliciting,attempted bribery etc etc etc.

I demand JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

My people be not swayed. Please spread the gospel to other threads, let the people know that the saviour of the phone section has arisen. Bring them here to vote.

[size=18pt]
4LLERBUNTU!!!! The truth[/size]
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Suntemi(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2012
4llerbuntu:

Oh what a fantabulous construction of scammerific proportions. What a odious agenda of social decadence and malafide actionality.
Oh what terrible malfeasance of gigantic and astounding dimensions.

U don dey go Pastor Chris Okotie church?
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2012
Vote for TEXAZZPETE...and he will take all your complaints...and head to MTN head office looking just like this guy below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/923143_dannytrejomachete_jpgf8fcdd550d91550b30f5dc96bb3c4466

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2012
4llerbuntu:

They are also inducing immorality, posting pictures of half clad women, is this what they want to reduce our nairaland to? Worse still na oyinbo, u feel say dem fit give u oyinbo for naija here?

A photo of a wholesome woman dressed appropriately for an Atletics meet is now 'immoral'?

Brethren, you see how old-fashioned this Ashewo of Lagos really is?

If you vote for this guy, we may yet see a return to the dark days where we had to use cheap China phone of N3000 sad
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2012
texazzpete:

A photo of a wholesome woman dressed appropriately for an Atletics meet is now 'immoral'?

Brethren, you see how old-fashioned this Ashewo of Lagos really is?

If you vote for this guy, we may yet see a return to the dark days where we had to use cheap China phone of N3000 sad

people, now u can see this chap for what he is, HE DOES NOT REPRESENT THE NAIRA!!!!!LAND

how can a woman in underwear, panties and bra top in public be "appropriately" dressed>? its Un african, un nigerian, unwholesome!

do u want your kids and young'un to come to NL and be introduced to women in panties AT THE PHONES SECTION?

sigh.... u know what to do! do it.

Say No to pimping in the phones section, VOTE 4LLERBUNTU
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2012
LOL grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2012
texazzpete: Vote for TEXAZZPETE...and he will take all your complaints...and head to MTN head office looking just like this guy below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/923143_dannytrejomachete_jpgf8fcdd550d91550b30f5dc96bb3c4466

a candidate who will act like an immoral and violent latino? not a true nigerian? Vote Wisely. Vote 4llerbuntu smiley he's the true Nigerian
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
ciphoenix: a candidate who will act like an immoral and violent latino? not a true nigerian? Vote Wisely. Vote 4llerbuntu smiley he's the true Nigerian

^^^ Pay no attention to this man. These are some of the disgruntled elements on Nairaland who are not happy with my transformation agenda cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lightweight Google Maps App Now Available For Download On Google Play Store / UBA Launches "Leo" Services On Apple Business Chat / Mtn Mobile Internet Bundle Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.