Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10052 Views)

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / Congratulations ! You Are Our Lucky Winner Dear Winner, Congratulations! / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Bawss1(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations to 4llerwhatshisname.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2012
We Won cheesy cheesy Poppin Champagne Tins grin.
@4llerbuntu Congratulations Sire, you earned it. smiley
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2012
*dancing etighi* cheesy cheesy
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by lynxnoon(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2012
I have already been celebrating since day 1 cos I know it's will be no one else but my guy 4LLERBUNTU
CONGRATS Bro.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by aieromon(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats wink
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by pheesayor(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
congrats bro
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
puskin: .Reserved
still reserved?
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
ciphoenix: still reserved?

ehen......U wan buy the space.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
I'd like to congratulate 4llerbuntu on his award...this has been well deserved, I must say.

Thanks for all those that nominated me, giving me a chance to let off some steam after increasingly longer work hours I've been putting in.

He may be an insufferable, close-minded fellow, but fola has put in long hours here helping loads of people...and arguing with stubborn and opinionated people like myself.

At a point yesterday, I was tempted to make a final push to win this...It would have been relatively easy...I could have badgered loads of NL contacts to put in that vote for me...but then I saw this post fola made in the Android section

Please please and please guy, kindly show some love by voting 4llerbuntu for phone section poster of the year. Give something back, nobody asks for money here. Let it not be only the guys that ask for money that get rewarded.

The thread is the first on the phone section. U can also follow the link in my signature.

Thank you so very much

And i realized the guy deserved it much more than I did.
He said something there I liked...all the help he's been giving is 100% for free. And actions like that have inspired others to do the same. In the iOS section, stalwarts like tumababa and suntemi are helping folks freely with advice and even sales are cheaper and guaranteed to work.

We've moved a long way from the dark days of FBT and "pay N2000 into my account and I will tell you how to browse free with MTN". We had days when people were begging and pleading via emails to be let into secret and clandestine yahoo groups for knowledge. Then those who knew were superstars and those who didn't had to pay to get info.

We've moved away from those days, thanks to people like 4llerbuntu, tumababa, suntemi, lynxnoon, aireomon and many others. We are even dangerously close to becoming a community sef cheesy

Congrats to 4llerbuntu once more, even if i still do not know what 'Ashipa of Lagos' means.

aze: Congratulations to the Deserving Man - 4llerUbuntu.

To the Other guy, Try and Learn From The Ashipa

SO because I once called you a 'thrice accursed m0r0n' you won't let me hear word abi?

Ok, downgrading you to 'twice accursed'. Happy now? grin

4 Likes

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
thanks everybody. hope you all have a swell christmas.

one love
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
puskin:

ehen......U wan buy the space.
how much grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
texazzpete: I'd like to congratulate 4llerbuntu on his award...this has been well deserved, I must say.

Thanks for all those that nominated me, giving me a chance to let off some steam after increasingly longer work hours I've been putting in.

He may be an insufferable, close-minded fellow, but fola has put in long hours here helping loads of people...and arguing with stubborn and opinionated people like myself.

At a point yesterday, I was tempted to make a final push to win this...It would have been relatively easy...I could have badgered loads of NL contacts to put in that vote for me...but then I saw this post fola made in the Android section

And i realized the guy deserved it much more than I did.
He said something there I liked...all the help he's been giving is 100% for free. And actions like that have inspired others to do the same. In the iOS section, stalwarts like tumababa and suntemi are helping folks freely with advice and even sales are cheaper and guaranteed to work.

We've moved a long way from the dark days of FBT and "pay N2000 into my account and I will tell you how to browse free with MTN". We had days when people were begging and pleading via emails to be let into secret and clandestine yahoo groups for knowledge. Then those who knew were superstars and those who didn't had to pay to get info.

We've moved away from those days, thanks to people like 4llerbuntu, tumababa, suntemi, lynxnoon, aireomon and many others. We are even dangerously close to becoming a community sef cheesy

Congrats to 4llerbuntu once more, even if i still do not know what 'Ashipa of Lagos' means.

SO because I once called you a 'thrice accursed m0r0n' you won't let me hear word abi?

Ok, downgrading you to 'twice accursed'. Happy now? grin
nice speech
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2012
congrats to 4ller cheesy cheesy the ashlomo of lagos

there are however reports that the counts were manipulated using OpenOffice calc

we will be calling in mods from the politics section to conduct a thorough audit of the process

failing that we will go to the supreme dictator for life and get this overturned - i'm sure there is a technicality somewhere. . .
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by debosky(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ooooshe!

Congrats to 4uller. . . .gooners no dey carry last! cheesy
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ashipa na Gunner? undecided
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
[size=18pt]congrats 4ller. More bandwidth to ur phonez[/size]

99 Likes
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
ciphoenix: Ashipa na Gunner? undecided

Unfortunately. Seems u have a problem with that? Dont worry, im a Gooner in remission...... grin grin tongue tongue

Thanks guys.

I pledge to rededicate myself to nl.for.this.honour. feel free to ply me with ish. Im game for even the ones I dont know..... u must not leave nl d way u came......
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2012
4llerbuntu:

Unfortunately. Seems u have a problem with that? Dont worry, im a Gooner in remission...... grin grin tongue tongue

Thanks guys.

I pledge to rededicate myself to nl.for.this.honour. feel free to ply me with ish. Im game for even the ones I dont know..... u must not leave nl d way u came......
i don't o grin grin grin grin i love their philosophy wink wink
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by unclesamtech(m): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2012
Congratulations to - 4llerUbuntu.

UNCLESAMTECH
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2012
Congrats ooooooooooo.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by BlackBaron: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Congrats 4ller.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by deji2009(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Bawss1: Congratulations to 4llerwhatshisname.

Congrats to you brother, from:Deji Winner of the Computer section poster of the year.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by softtouch2(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2012
Congrats to 4llerbuntu!!!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by honsule(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
CONGRATS 4llerbuntu.Your username always remind me of Ubuntu OS. grin grin

Barrister SULE.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by honsule(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
aze: [size=18pt]congrats 4ller. More bandwidth to ur phonez[/size]

99 Likes

9ice one wink wink wink
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by honsule(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
[size=13pt]Still reminiscing# what year did i win mine?It seems i was even made the king of Phone section then.Pls sb should help me search the thread out smiley smiley smiley[/size]
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 3:44am On Dec 30, 2012
honsule: [size=13pt]Still reminiscing# what year did i win mine?It seems i was even made the king of Phone section then.Pls sb should help me search the thread out smiley smiley smiley[/size]
it wasn't official tongue
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jeebz: 3:59am On Dec 31, 2012
Congratulations 4llerbuntu, hopefully maybe HTC,Samsung or XDAFourums can come calling in year 2013.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBA Launches "Leo" Services On Apple Business Chat / Introducing SOLO S450 Android Phone (full Specifications) / How To Check If Your Blackberry Device Is Authentic/original...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.