Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:31 AM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96159 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2012
We shall succeed!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2012
Michky: We shall succeed!

Amenn...................
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by udemzyudex(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2012
Now this blog center on the system on how to 2 favorites and a Draw out of 10) of your bet without stress. THIS SYSTEM IS ALSO KNOWN AS the DRAW SYSTEM of MIX PARLAY OR COMBO BETS. The DRAW SYSTEM of MIX PARLAY First you choose 2 matches you are absolutely certain of the result (like a Barcelona, Arsenal, Manchester, Chelsea or Real Madrid win), the odds don't matter, the only thing that matters is that you are sure of your choice (the odds won't be so high if you choose favorites but it
is the best way to get winning bets). And then you bet about 10 accumulators with those 2 matches as bankers and a draw (so it's all 3-fold-accumulators with the two favorites and a draw), Choose your draws in leagues where there are
many like the French League 2. There's a simple example with no team name, just figures: - Fist favorite @ 1.3 - Second favorite @ 1.3 - 10 * draws @ 3.5 which gives you 10 accumulators @ 5.92. So if one of your favorites doesn’t win, you lose
100% If your favorites win but there is no draw
among the 10 predicted Draw matches, you lose 100%. If there is 1 draw, you lose 40.8% If there are 2 draws, you already win 18.4% If there are 3 draws, you win 77.6% If there are 4 draws, you win 136.8% If there are 5 draws, you win 196% If there are 6 draws, you win 255.2% If there are 7 draws, you win 314.4% If there are 8 draws, you win 373.6% If there are 9 draws, you win 432.8% If there are 10 draws, you win 492%. Of course it is difficult to find more than 3
draws, But 3 is really possible and gives you nice profit. PS: Pick draw team is referring to Italia Serie A, Italia Serie B, France Division 1 and English
Champions League which are more draw
outcome from those leagues. For me it has worked great until now, and I hope you like my System.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by udemzyudex(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2012
GOOD MORNING PUNTERS...

its been a long time since i post on this football betting thread,i hardly place bets this days..
I like what somadila is tell the punters,we should also exploit the corner kick market,the market is very good especially for team with good wingers and team that place attacking football...like juventus vs chelsea,chelsea were playing a defensive game and juve doing the attacking,there were more than 12 corners in that match,and again using it when big team is playing a small team..it will work well...pls do not depend on 9ja bookmakers,they are only giving market that will favour them not you..i didn't say u should not open an account with them,what i'm trying to say is that,punters should not just open one account,even 9ra-b-e-t doesn't offer the corner market,cos they knw it doesn't favour them...
Lets exploit other market...

Which all the punters a successful week..
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2012
udemzy_udex: Now this blog center on the system on how to 2 favorites and a Draw out of 10) of your bet without stress. THIS SYSTEM IS ALSO KNOWN AS the DRAW SYSTEM of MIX PARLAY OR COMBO BETS. The DRAW SYSTEM of MIX PARLAY First you choose 2 matches you are absolutely certain of the result (like a Barcelona, Arsenal, Manchester, Chelsea or Real Madrid win), the odds don't matter, the only thing that matters is that you are sure of your choice (the odds won't be so high if you choose favorites but it
is the best way to get winning bets). And then you bet about 10 accumulators with those 2 matches as bankers and a draw (so it's all 3-fold-accumulators with the two favorites and a draw), Choose your draws in leagues where there are
many like the French League 2. There's a simple example with no team name, just figures: - Fist favorite @ 1.3 - Second favorite @ 1.3 - 10 * draws @ 3.5 which gives you 10 accumulators @ 5.92. So if one of your favorites doesn’t win, you lose
100% If your favorites win but there is no draw
among the 10 predicted Draw matches, you lose 100%. If there is 1 draw, you lose 40.8% If there are 2 draws, you already win 18.4% If there are 3 draws, you win 77.6% If there are 4 draws, you win 136.8% If there are 5 draws, you win 196% If there are 6 draws, you win 255.2% If there are 7 draws, you win 314.4% If there are 8 draws, you win 373.6% If there are 9 draws, you win 432.8% If there are 10 draws, you win 492%. Of course it is difficult to find more than 3
draws, But 3 is really possible and gives you nice profit. PS: Pick draw team is referring to Italia Serie A, Italia Serie B, France Division 1 and English
Champions League which are more draw
outcome from those leagues. For me it has worked great until now, and I hope you like my System.

This your system.......i'm digesting......but please, please, please.......Arsenal and Chelsea are NO-SURE match winners.
I mean......just look @yesterday's match results
WestHam vs. Chelsea....3:1
Arsenal vs. Swansea.....0:2

Now....can someone tell me WTF is wrong with this 2teams
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2012
udemzy_udex: GOOD MORNING PUNTERS...

its been a long time since i post on this football betting thread,i hardly place bets this days..
I like what somadila is tell the punters,we should also exploit the corner kick market,the market is very good especially for team with good wingers and team that place attacking football...like juventus vs chelsea,chelsea were playing a defensive game and juve doing the attacking,there were more than 12 corners in that match,and again using it when big team is playing a small team..it will work well...pls do not depend on 9ja bookmakers,they are only giving market that will favour them not you..i didn't say u should not open an account with them,what i'm trying to say is that,punters should not just open one account,even 9ra-b-e-t doesn't offer the corner market,cos they knw it doesn't favour them...
Lets exploit other market...

Which all the punters a successful week..
Gbam!..The Prof has spoken.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by hydiciousb: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2012
insort, nowadays, i prefer trading virtual football.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2012
hydiciousb: insort, nowadays, i prefer trading virtual football.
Even virtual football brings its own stories that touch. Whether VF or real-time betting, you've got to know what you're doing. That's the only way to own the bank.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2012
95% sure.

Krylya Sovetov Samara - FK Rostov. Under 2.5 (1.59)

To be safe, take bet as under 3.5
Best of luck.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by mrkels(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2012
Michy beat me to it this time. Well folks I have long retired from punting. I wish u guys goodluck
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2012
Alcorcon - Girona. Under 2.5 (1.82)

To be safe, take bet as under 3.5
Best of luck.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2012
mrkels: Michy beat me to it this time. Well folks I have long retired from punting. I wish u guys goodluck
Lol. I actually put out an advert to that effect (in season 3) and only one person (patholaw) indicated interest. But after a long wait and no thread, i decided to bell the cat. Why give up nah?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by mrdrizzy(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2012
Michky: 95% sure.

Krylya Sovetov Samara - FK Rostov. Under 2.5 (1.59)

Best of luck.
is this a sure draw or win plz
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2012
mr.drizzy:
is this a sure draw or win plz
Not draw or win. It is for UNDER 2.5 only.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by mrdrizzy(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2012
Michky: Not draw or win. It is for UNDER 2.5 only.
well letme explain ..u guyz bet is quite differnt frm mine..urs has many combo winning ways ..like draw no bet,over 2.5,over 3.5,oevr 4.5 etc, bt the one i do is jst draw/win/loose its called highbet,a new brand of company frm uk that recently came to nigeria,they only stay in 4 states for nw.lagos,kaduna,abj and niger state.so i dnt really need to do all online strees jst get there and do urrs.and their odds wow..its cool i must say..limited amount is 200 to play,infact most ppl use 200-500 mostly...yesterday i almost won 32k its jst westbrom and arsenal spoil my hand
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2012
mr.drizzy:
well letme explain ..u guyz bet is quite differnt frm mine..urs has many combo winning ways ..like draw no bet,over 2.5,over 3.5,oevr 4.5 etc, bt the one i do is jst draw/win/loose its called highbet,a new brand of company frm uk that recently came to nigeria,they only stay in 4 states for nw.lagos,kaduna,abj and niger state.so i dnt really need to do all online strees jst get there and do urrs.and their odds wow..its cool i must say..limited amount is 200 to play,infact most ppl use 200-500 mostly...yesterday i almost won 32k its jst westbrom and arsenal spoil my hand
If i understand you correctly, you say the markets they have is 1X2 only. Right? Except for their odds, everything else they represent is not advantagous to you. First its offline, which means you'll have to transport yourself there and fro; fewer markets meaning limited options like the corner market, over/under markets etc. I hear there's a place like that close to Awolowo way in Ikeja. Well, different stokes for different folks. My advice, step up bro. 1X2 is very unfavorable.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by hydiciousb: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2012
Michky: Even virtual football brings its own stories that touch. Whether VF or real-time betting, you've got to know what you're doing. That's the only way to own the bank.
Well u are right, but with virtual i only need atmost 10minutes to make 72pounds per hour and i limit my trading to 4-5seasons.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by THABOSS1: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2012
hydiciousb:
Well u are right, but with virtual i only need atmost 10minutes to make 72pounds per hour and i limit my trading to 4-5seasons.

Aw dis virtual football tin like?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by somadila: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2012
Good morning all, i was trying to post this screen shot yesterday but it wasn't showing up.
Here is it:
kindly note i make use of f.l.a.s.h.s.c.o.r.e.c.o.m. for analysis on corner and card market for those asking. Apart from b.e.t.3.6.5, l.a.d.b.r.o.k.e.s.c.o.m., w.i.l.l.i.a.m.h.i.l.l.c.o.m. also has these markets so if u dont have the necessary documents to verify ur b.e.t.3.6.5. account, kindly move up to l.a.d.b.r.o.k.e.s.c.o.m. where there is no need for verification.
Note: u can also use A.c.c.e.s.s. .b.a.n.k. v.i.s.a. .c.a.r.d or z.e.n.i.t.h b.a.n.k v.i.s.a card or u.b.a. a.f.r.i.c.a.r.d for both funding and withdrawal in any of these sites.
My desire is to see that we all are hitting these wicked bookies very hard this time via any possible method so that before mid next year, majority of them will definitely run bankrupt and look for insurance or govt. bailout grin shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by hydiciousb: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2012
THA BOSS:

Aw dis virtual football tin like?

Its a programmed football game....go to games.bet365.com nd locate virtualfootball...i'm on mobile elsea i would have copied the link directly for u.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by hydiciousb: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2012
somadila: Good morning all, i was trying to post this screen shot yesterday but it wasn't showing up.
Here is it:
kindly note i make use of f.l.a.s.h.s.c.o.r.e.c.o.m. for analysis on corner and card market for those asking. Apart from b.e.t.3.6.5, l.a.d.b.r.o.k.e.s.c.o.m., w.i.l.l.i.a.m.h.i.l.l.c.o.m. also has these markets so if u dont have the necessary documents to verify ur b.e.t.3.6.5. account, kindly move up to l.a.d.b.r.o.k.e.s.c.o.m. where there is no need for verification.
Note: u can also use A.c.c.e.s.s. .b.a.n.k. v.i.s.a. .c.a.r.d or z.e.n.i.t.h b.a.n.k v.i.s.a card or u.b.a. a.f.r.i.c.a.r.d for both funding and withdrawal in any of these sites.
My desire is to see that we all are hitting these wicked bookies very hard this time via any possible method so that before mid next year, majority of them will definitely run bankrupt and look for insurance or govt. bailout grin shocked grin

Do u mean ladbrokes doesnt require verification?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by somadila: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2012
hydiciousb:

Do u mean ladbrokes doesnt require verification?
exactly, no such thing
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2012
Mr.drizzy, I'd advise you leave the 1X2 market alone which is the lot of most 9ja bookmakers. That is how you'll almost win 32k till one selection draws or loses, their bets are not always favourable.

It won't take you more than 2 mins to register with p.l.a.ne.t.of.be.t.s and fund your account either through liberty reserve or Visa card(every1 uses UBA africard nowadays).There is also l.a.d.b.ro.kes, enjoy d benefit of live betting, over 1.5,2.5 goals,under goals, both teams to score e.t.c without bothering about who wins or loses. And yes you can bet with as low as $1 which is lesser than the 500 naira u mentioned, heck I've once used 20 cents to win $8 in a crazy combo, I was very lucky that day and wished I had bet with $10 instead.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by marlockj: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
kevoh: Mr.drizzy, I'd advise you leave the 1X2 market alone which is the lot of most 9ja bookmakers. That is how you'll almost win 32k till one selection draws or loses, their bets are not always favourable.

It won't take you more than 2 mins to register with p.l.a.ne.t.of.be.t.s and fund your account either through liberty reserve or Visa card(every1 uses UBA africard nowadays).There is also l.a.d.b.ro.kes, enjoy d benefit of live betting, over 1.5,2.5 goals,under goals, both teams to score e.t.c without bothering about who wins or loses. And yes you can bet with as low as $1 which is lesser than the 500 naira u mentioned, heck I've once used 20 cents to win $8 in a crazy combo, I was very lucky that day and wished I had bet with $10 instead.
pls I tried using uba visa card on planetofbet,wen I choose credit card,see wat I saw.I dnt understand d language.sum shuld pls xplain dis tin wen trying to use credit card to fund planetofbet

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
‘Daily Double’
Cardiff
TSG Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen – Both teams to
score
Odds 2.5

Both teams to score
TSG Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Lokeren v Genk
Lorient v Toulouse
Odds 4.3

Over 2.5
Cardiff v Sheff Wed
Burnley v Blackburn
FC Groningen v Heracles
Odds 4.5

Treble
Cardiff
Lazio
FC Nordsjaelland (Denmark Superligaen)
Odds 5.75

U can put lazio draw no bet

Inter, lazio(DNB) florentina 3.0
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
@marlockj
I've not tried d visa card for Pob before only LR except on l.ad.b.ro.kes. The language i am seeing looks greek or sumtin of dat nature. Check if u can tweak ur language settings
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
marlockj: pls I tried using uba visa card on planetofbet,wen I choose credit card,see wat I saw.I dnt understand d language.sum shuld pls xplain dis tin wen trying to use credit card to fund planetofbet

Why don't you just use liberty reserve and fund your account and save yourself all the unnecessary hassle associated with credit/debit card transaction.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
Please.....for POB....does one to verify anything before you can withdraw??
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
House pls. Can one fund ladbrokes with LR? Any easier alternative?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
puskin: Please.....for POB....does one to verify anything before you can withdraw??
Not at all.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by hydiciousb: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
somadila:
exactly, no such thing

So if i fund i can make withdrawal same day? And hw long does withdrawal into africard takes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.