Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96547 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Xpset:

thank you. l think i will stick with this market for now. since 1x2 is dangerous this days

Yap...the 1X2 prediction is not Ðɑ̤̈̊t̶̲̥̅. Gud again . The goals prediction is good
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2012
patholaw: Inter millan just killed my combo in d last minute....chai angry

i cant put my moni on them this season
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Hamburg win 2.00 germany
Tolouse win 1.61 france
Sparta 1.72 holland
Sassuolo 1.75 italy

All single wins combo @ ur own will
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2012
patholaw: Inter millan just killed my combo in d last minute....chai angry

next time Just put BTTS
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by hydiciousb: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2012
make person no go stake on barca oo...this one wey messi don get injury so.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2012
hydiciousb: make person no go stake on barca oo...this one wey messi don get injury so.

Barca go still win ..because no be messi be everything.dem no need Ðɑ̤̈̊t̶̲̥̅. Champs leaugue match na wetin make and they no fit loose because of say real madrid ďε̲̣̣̣̥γ̥ watch dem to loose .so ,A̶̲̥̅♏ expecting a BOUNCE BaCK from our #1 TEaM
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2012
hydiciousb: make person no go stake on barca oo...this one wey messi don get injury so.

meaning wetin. pls dont talk like illiterate. so only messi can face 11 players. rubbish
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2012
Xpset:

meaning wetin. pls dont talk like illiterate. so only messi can face 11 players. rubbish

Please he made an opinion u can counter it by dropping u own without the use of insulting words
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2012
Xpset:

Help Me teLl ,A̶̲̥̅♏ ooooo
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2012
Xpset:

i cant put my moni on them this season

All is well ......Na so things suppose ďε̲̣̣̣̥γ̥ . All de same make we ďε̲̣̣̣̥γ̥ prepare for this weekend Match . Cos we punters go lick mouth by God grace
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Weekend picks

Chelsea, Tranmere, Leicester City, Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Real Madrid, Barca (all winning)

Chelsea, Bayern, Dortmund, Barca, Manutd, Madrid (over 2.5)

Stake wisely..
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Weekend lesson
MONEY MANAGEMENT

Over the last few months we have had several questions regarding staking strategy. How much should I bet? How big does my bankroll need to be, and so forth. We’ve put these questions to our betting professional who has come up with some dos and don’ts, as well as his own personal preferences.

How big should my stake be?
It depends on your strike rate and bank. With soccer my strike rate is on average 60% - theoretically I have a winner every six bets out of 10. In reality sequences are never that precise or predictable. My biggest ever losing streak is 7 consecutive bets, and there is nothing to stop me breaking this unwanted record.

To guard against bankruptcy I bet 1% of my bank. That means I can go on a losing streak of 50 and still have half my bank left. Some people would consider 1% conservative and this is where personal preference comes into play. Every bettor will have a different mental approach to the game. Personally, I like having the security of a big betting bank relative to my stake. During bad runs it is reassuring to know you have funds to fall back on. It ensures I don’t panic or alter my thought process when selecting picks.

How big does my bank need to be?
I started with a betting bank of £100 so you don’t have to be rich before you start. Betting 1% of the bank meant I was staking £1 per bet.

Summary: A starting bank can be any size, just be prepared for the worst-case scenario if you lose it all.

When do I increase my stakes?
Sticking with the ‘percentage of bank’ principle I only increase stakes when my bank reaches a certain level. I set myself small targets to achieve. For example, when I started with a bank of £100, I didn’t increase my stakes until I reached £200. When I reached that threshold, staking went up to £2 per bet. When the bank reached £300 I upped my stake to £3 and so on.

Technically, I never bet exactly 1% of my bank. With winners and losers coming in constantly, bank size varies from day to day. Rather than betting £1.10 one day and £1.09 the next, it is much easier to stick to round numbers.

Summary: Set yourself ‘bank thresholds’, increasing your stake when you reach these.

Most professionals will vary their stake based on how confident they are on their selection, or how ‘wrong’ the price is. The bigger the difference between ‘your’ price and that offered by the bookmaker, the greater the edge you have.

Summary: Keep your staking consistent.

Thank you
Have a successful weekend
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2012
bukahands: Weekend lesson
MONEY MANAGEMENT

Over the last few months we have had several questions regarding staking strategy. How much should I bet? How big does my bankroll need to be, and so forth. We’ve put these questions to our betting professional who has come up with some dos and don’ts, as well as his own personal preferences.

How big should my stake be?
It depends on your strike rate and bank. With soccer my strike rate is on average 60% - theoretically I have a winner every six bets out of 10. In reality sequences are never that precise or predictable. My biggest ever losing streak is 7 consecutive bets, and there is nothing to stop me breaking this unwanted record.

To guard against bankruptcy I bet 1% of my bank. That means I can go on a losing streak of 50 and still have half my bank left. Some people would consider 1% conservative and this is where personal preference comes into play. Every bettor will have a different mental approach to the game. Personally, I like having the security of a big betting bank relative to my stake. During bad runs it is reassuring to know you have funds to fall back on. It ensures I don’t panic or alter my thought process when selecting horses.

Summary: If following our racing tips, you should be betting between 1 – 2% of your bank

How big does my bank need to be?
I started with a betting bank of £100 so you don’t have to be rich before you start. Betting 1% of the bank meant I was staking £1 per bet.

Summary: A starting bank can be any size, just be prepared for the worst-case scenario if you lose it all.

When do I increase my stakes?
Sticking with the ‘percentage of bank’ principle I only increase stakes when my bank reaches a certain level. I set myself small targets to achieve. For example, when I started with a bank of £100, I didn’t increase my stakes until I reached £200. When I reached that threshold, staking went up to £2 per bet. When the bank reached £300 I upped my stake to £3 and so on.

Technically, I never bet exactly 1% of my bank. With winners and losers coming in constantly, bank size varies from day to day. Rather than betting £1.10 one day and £1.09 the next, it is much easier to stick to round numbers.

Summary: Set yourself ‘bank thresholds’, increasing your stake when you reach these.

Most professionals will vary their stake based on how confident they are on their selection, or how ‘wrong’ the price is. The bigger the difference between ‘your’ price and that offered by the bookmaker, the greater the edge you have.

This is an approach I don’t follow. I’m not particularly good at quantifying how much of an edge I have over the bookmakers. I use a binary selection process; I either think the horse is good value and bet, or the horse is poor value and I don’t. I admit this is probably a weakness in my staking but you should find what works for you.

Summary: Keep your staking consistent.

Thank you
Have a successful weekend

NICE ONE..because too many punters don't follow the MM (money management) and RR (risk and reward) rules. The RR is important ,for me i do use M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ RR to be 1:2 or 1:10 depending on the Odds .and its helping me a lot . I do place half of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ money or quarter of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ money to place a bet incase if i loose i will still H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ enough money to stake for the next match .
I use the strategy of
SMALL RISKS .........SMALL REWARD AND BIG REWARD.
Nice thread .
2go username :victor7635
BBM:27731D0E
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
May GOD be with us
My picks for today.
Karabakh win
St. Liege win
Hamburger win/draw
Sassuolo win/draw
Sparta win
Al oruba win
Odds - 4.0
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by zionbaby: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
100% Trends Based Football Tips For Friday 8th to Sunday 9th Dec. 2012

Friday 7th - Sunday 9th Dec. 2012, are days God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned days is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these additional 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned days , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

//////////////////////////////

FRIDAY GAMES

/////////////////////////////

MATCH1

Netherlands-Eredivisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00 >Heracles - Utrecht >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH2

Denmark-Superliga>Fri 07/12/12>18 : 00>SønderjyskE - Brøndby Saransk>Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH3

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Go Ahead Eagles - Veendam >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH4

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Helmond Sport - Oss>Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH5

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Dordrecht - Fortuna Sittard >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

////////////////////////////////////

SATURDAY GAMES

GET THE REST 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Friday 7th to Sunday 9th Dec. 2012 @ WWW+SPORTSTRADINGCLUB+WEBS+COM
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
I believe we're are smarter punters, today, than we were yesterday. Lets keep Concentrating while maintaining a very strong Focus. We can do it guys!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by wundakind(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
mehn ah missed u guys
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Friday 8th to Sunday 9th Dec. 2012

Friday 7th - Sunday 9th Dec. 2012, are days God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets on the above mentioned days is one of the things that could lead to this.

Therefore, I present to us these additional 100% trends based football tips for the above mentioned days , which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

FRIDAY GAMES

MATCH1

Netherlands-Eredivisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00 >Heracles - Utrecht >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH2

Denmark-Superliga>Fri 07/12/12>18 : 00>SønderjyskE - Brøndby Saransk>Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH3

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Go Ahead Eagles - Veendam >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH4

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Helmond Sport - Oss>Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

MATCH5

Netherlands-Eerste Divisie>Fri 07/12/12>20 : 00>Dordrecht - Fortuna Sittard >Single Bet On Over 0.5 & 1.5 Goals

SATURDAY GAMES

GET THE REST 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Friday 7th to Sunday 9th Dec. 2012 @ WWW+SPORTSTRADINGCLUB+WEBS+COM
Following
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kalufelix(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
so many games are been called off cos of snow....damn
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Friday 8th to Sunday 9th Dec. 2012

FRIDAY GAMES

MATCH1

MATCH2

MATCH3

MATCH4

MATCH5

SATURDAY GAMES

its either u dont understand English or u are doing it intentionally.

rules say no advert
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Yes i made it today, do u believe that i won 4 bets with 0.20cent in basketball that gives me $4 thank u jesus for today

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by obysolid(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
OVER

Hamburger SV - Hoffenheim
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5
Odds 1.24

Blackburn - Cardiff
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5
Odds 1.21

Espanyol - Sevilla
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5
Odds 1.28

Besiktas - Eskisehirspor
how many goals in game?
Over 1.5 Odds 1.17

Combo bets

Standart combo (odds: 2.25)

UNDER
Besiktas - Eskisehirspor
how many goals in
game?
Under 4.5
Odds 1.15

Hamburger SV - Hoffenheim
how many goals in
game?
Under 4.5
Odds 1.09

Blackburn - Cardiff
how many goals in
game?
Under 4.5
Odds 1.12

Espanyol - Sevilla
how many goals in
game?
Under 4.5
Odds 1.07

Combo bets
Standart combo (odds:
1.50)
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
Event Date: 07/12/2012
Sonderjyske v Brondby
Alternative Total Goals
1.12 Under 4.5 4.50
Bet Won

This match almost spoil my combo 2-2 thank God o
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by obysolid(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
whats happening.... Where is everybody
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2012
obysolid: whats happening.... Where is everybody
Pls people i have 80 left out of 100 dos that i just deposited. Pls i need picks
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2012
bukahands: Event Date: 07/12/2012
Sonderjyske v Brondby
Alternative Total Goals
1.12 Under 4.5 4.50
Bet Won

what are your picks for saturday and sunday. Pls i want to follow you with my 80dos left. And i will only stake 5percent of my bankroll follow me back Pls
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2012
bukahands: Event Date: 07/12/2012
Sonderjyske v Brondby
Alternative Total Goals
1.12 Under 4.5 4.50
Bet Won

bro please your picks for saturday and sunday. I only have access to the internet once in a while. So Pls put the time the match go start so when i come in i can know if i'm late or not. I'll be coming back here by 9am i hope you go don put am by then cos i'll be living by 10 just one hour
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2012
letsurvey: bro please your picks for saturday and sunday. I only have access to the internet once in a while. So Pls put the time the match go start so when i come in i can know if i'm late or not. I'll be coming back here by 9am i hope you go don put am by then cos i'll be living by 10 just one hour

Guy am flattered but won't be dropping picks this weekend am writing NIM exams today and tomorrow so am studying but I can recommend obysolids picks but like u said use 5%. From sunday I will be free
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2012
obysolid: whats happening.... Where is everybody

Oga I dey wait ur todays picks am not doing any research cos am reading for ma exams please b4 12 will be ok
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2012
Just remember got a weekend bet on

Real madrid, bayern and barcelona to win @ 2.02
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2012
letsurvey: bro please your picks for saturday and sunday. I only have access to the internet once in a while. So Pls put the time the match go start so when i come in i can know if i'm late or not. I'll be coming back here by 9am i hope you go don put am by then cos i'll be living by 10 just one hour
Cybercafe tins. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101)

Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.