Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96544 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by sanchez4eva: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
Michky: Hope you didn't stake too much on that match. Something kept telling me to stay clear of that Barca match and am glad i didn't even place a single bet today. Chei, barca of all teams! 1X2 = fail! Over 1.5 = Fail! Over 2.5 = fail! Over 0.5 = Fail!!!! Barca Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All our money haff fly...a whole barca not one goal...I am still in shock
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Obysolid . Honestly, i think you're on the verge of being a sports betting genius. You doubled a lot of peoples stakes yesterday and that's still fresh on our hearts. Yeah, bad day today. Don't worry. Its part of the business. Please don't let this discourage you. Your double-your-stake tactics is really making sense. God bless you bro.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by hydiciousb: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
sanchez4eva:

that shows you Barca is nothing without Messi.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
sanchez4eva:

Actually, alot of punters are also in shock. I actually suspected such a thing happening today which is why i made the statement below earlier today.

Michky: Personally, i have issues with Barca in that combo . Chelsea over 2.5 is possible but very risky because they have been lacking goals recently. Bayern is also safer as over 1.5. You never can tell what Bayern will do in terms of goals.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
hydiciousb:

that shows you Barca is nothing without Messi.
I hear he didn't start the match and didn't finish it either. I hope his injury will not stop him from breaking that record o. That aside. You see, if Barca really wanted to win that match in the first place, they would have started Messi.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
Michky: Hope you didn't stake too much on that match. Something kept telling me to stay clear of that Barca match and am glad i didn't even place a single bet today. Chei, barca of all teams! 1X2 = fail! Over 1.5 = Fail! Over 2.5 = fail! Over 0.5 = Fail!!!! Barca Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u funny die
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kalufelix(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Michky: I hear he didn't start the match and didn't finish it either. I hope his injury will not stop him from breaking that record o. That aside. You see, if Barca really wanted to win that match in the first place, they would have started Messi.
they nearly lost sef...benfica squandered so many clear chances....am happy 4 celtic
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
Thank God oooo,today is a Bad day for all punters chaiiiii..thank U̶̲̥̅̊ lord i didn't put much Money ..chaii and i won some bet too .Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ to God .i gat a breakeven . Chaiiiiii ..i hate champions league PRediction .the league is to. Tuff.

Pls make we No loose HOPe...cos we go Hammer b4 we enter 2013 ..we go chop christmas Money from book makers.chaiii but today na Bad day ..BARCA no goal ..Man utd LOOSe chaii.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by alickdavid(m): 1:47am On Dec 06, 2012
toluxa1: Extremely Poor too
You sounded like you've been waiting for his downfall.
He and others who followed him, lost.
Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by CoolG2(m): 4:22am On Dec 06, 2012
Thank God I was so unsettled yesterday to have time for betting. This why i tend to run away from champions league matches. Sorry everyone
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Ofejiro20: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2012
A big sorry 4 dose who lost yesterdays game,at first I neva really liked champions league matches..dey re 2 full wit surprises.wait o una no sure dat barca match was fixed,imagine barca without a single goal mtcheew
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by ebamma3: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Betting is a biitch
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2012
youngmega: winning team
barcelon
chelsea
manchester united

both team to score bets
shaktar ve juventus
bayern vs bate
lille vs valencia
braga vs galatassary

over 2,5 goals
bayern munich
barcelonia
chelsea
lille

under 2.5 goals
galatasaary
man urtd

draw betting
brag vs galatasarry

Draw no bet
chelseaa
man nutd
barca
bayernj

first to score
barcelonia
chelsea
man utd

first half score
barca 2-0
chelsea 2-0

please mind the way u place the bet .place wat u can afford to loose
let ur RR be 1:2.....money management is neceseery.

god bless us all

Am going to say it for the last time. To protect your money, stop putting the same team (with one market) in more than one combo. Abeg.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2012
Cool'G:
Thank God I was so unsettled yesterday to have time for betting. This why i tend to run away from champions league matches. Sorry everyone
IMHO, i don't think there's anything wrong with CL fixtures. Am sure we already rang it loud and clear (day before yesterday) that most teams have nothing to play for, hence match fixing could be rampant. I am waiting for the EARLY knock out phase to continue that league. It is well.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2012
Ofejiro20: A big sorry 4 dose who lost yesterdays game,at first I neva really liked champions league matches..dey re 2 full wit surprises.wait o una no sure dat barca match was fixed,imagine barca without a single goal mtcheew
Matches with the most obvious results are the ones that get tampered with. Everyone knows people bet on barca mostly on the 1X2 and the goals market most especially. For people to lose money, barca/opponent must score no goal. Get it?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by youngmega: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2012
But mickHy i think the champions league Match ..is a very hard One to predict.

I think we shuold form a bet group outside Nairaland with Either 2go or BBM or face book so we can analyse and place bet togeda...i mean let's work as a team...i think it will be Good.

2go username:victor7635. BBM:27731D0E

Pls let's take it serious...with this we can help each other..
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2012
Barca.......infact, I'm short of words.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2012
I don't think champions league is dat hard its only dicey when u see teams who have nothing to play for who introduce 2nd teams I won d following single bets

Celtic - desperate to qualify
Galactasaray- same
Bayern -home revenge and I saw stars in their line up
Chelsea- hoping to qualify
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by puskin: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2012
How can someone tell me that Barca vs. Benfica.........2goals can't come out from that match.
Next year.....I won't be caught napping.

Well, lesson learnt.
Hmmm.......i think the lesson to be learnt here is SINGLE BETS are preferable to COMBOs when it comes to big team matches(already qualified) that don't matter in the UCL. Exceptions do occur.

So that said......lets start looking @EUROPA league matches
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by ebankole: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2012
@all,GOD bless u all for being ur brother's keeper,i'd been followin u guy even thou i'm new to f.betin.WEll am bisicall to seek help u see am want to get into this but dn't knw how-would be so much appreciated if someone can send me a guide or a simple terms of this betin pro am new to this pls sholiray@gmail.gcom

God bles u al for helpin each other and god bles NIGERIA.

CHERZ
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Franco05: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2012
Please my fellow stakers i need good site where they predict football match. I have one predictz.com but d prediction dere fail most time.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by CoolG2(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2012
PORTUGAL: Segunda Liga
16:00 Feirense - Arouca
over 1.5 odds 1.33

17:00 U. Madeira - Sporting Lisbon B
over 1.5 odds 1.3

EUROPE: Europa League - Group Stage
19:00 Napoli - PSV
over 1.5 odds 1.17

19:00 Young Boys - Anzhi
under 3.5 odds 1.3

total odds 2.6

I am playing doubles and combo
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by toluxa1(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2012
alickdavid: You sounded like you've been waiting for his downfall.
He and others who followed him, lost.
Are you happy now?

You must be the dumbest dupe alive to spill that thrash you spilled. You really are dumb, like crazy dumb angry
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2012
Has anyone been able to open P.l.a.n.e.t.o.f.b.ets site as at 10:45 a.m till now? I'm finding it hard to open the site both on my phone and laptop too
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by anichukwuc(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2012
Both Teams To Score Tips:
(Most Likely)
FC Copenhagen vs Steaua
Bucuresti
Plzen vs Atl. Madrid
Udinese vs Liverpool
Young Boys vs Anzhi
Ath Bilbao vs Sparta Prague
Genk vs Basel
Levante vs Hannover
Lyon vs Shmona
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by sanchez4eva: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2012
Everyone that said they did nt bet on barca because they knew barca wnt score are liars....Thruout this season barca always have at least 1.5...out of ten games 8 are always over 2.5 and barca haff always scored anytime they played...If I had 50k I wld haff bet on over 0.5 goals for barca and my 50k would disappear...all I can say is that match was fixed...as soon as I saw messi on d bench and Rafinha whom I never hrd of,I knew wahala was there...but I was 100 percent certain of at least one goal...anyway I turned 10 dolls to 30 dols in 3 days I bliv I can do it again with my sure 1.5...to all of us that lost remember not to giv up...Peace
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Xpset: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Michky: IMHO, i don't think there's anything wrong with CL fixtures. Am sure we already rang it loud and clear (day before yesterday) that most teams have nothing to play for, hence match fixing could be rampant. I am waiting for the EARLY knock out phase to continue that league. It is well.

Gbam
so no should think bacca Match was fixed. they have nothing to play for.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
MA SURE COMBO COMIN ON UR WAY...STAY TUNED
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by teeboy4x(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
kevoh: Has anyone been able to open P.l.a.n.e.t.o.f.b.ets site as at 10:45 a.m till now? I'm finding it hard to open the site both on my phone and laptop too

NOT OPENNING HERE TOO
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by AKDON(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
PLEASE....can anyone help me with possible bets for this weekend
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by alickdavid(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
toluxa1:

You must be the dumbest dupe alive to spill that thrash you spilled. You really are dumb, like crazy dumb angry
U ar d dumbest dude on earth, an incompetent fool n a nincompoop.
Read wat u postd n tel me u wren't mockin him.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
teeboy4x:

NOT OPENNING HERE TOO
Teeboy, any luck! I'm still having the same problem here ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.