Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:01 AM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96164 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by THABOSS1: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2012
Pls any one wif tips on VfL should pls post it.let's hit dese bookies hard.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2012
THA BOSS: Pls any one wif tips on VfL should pls post it.let's hit dese bookies hard.
i prefer the goals market on VFL.......
copenhagen-madrid under 2.5goals
copenhagen-berlin over 1.5goals any season till the codes would be changed again
hope this helps a lil bit
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2012
*Just thinking aloud*

Is it just a co-incidence that emflex posted a slip that earned him 10018 naira on virtual football from na.i.r.a.bet on the same day that akinalabi (the owner of na.i.r.a.bet) shows up on the thread? Also on the exact same day a guy with the username (naijabet) claimed to have tips on VFL on his bl.o.g.s.p.ot website?

Actually, am driving at nothing exactly . My guess is, someone is intentionally trying to present VFL to our face (which is not necessarily a bad idea, if you ask me) . Infact, i should say thanks to such person (provided my hunch is not deceiving me this time o) This reminds me of how governments of the world use societal elements intentionally, just to change people's actions by planting ideas into their minds (for good and otherwise).

Hehehe...since there's not much punting to be done in the next couple of days, please don't mind me for trying to keep mind busy.

Please, lets not start preparing for next year's action when its already late. Start research now . By God's grace, next year will bring good tidings to us all (punters and bookies). Happy new year in advance guys.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2012
FT Sydney FC - Central Coast 1-0

Australia league. One of the weirdest leagues of world football. If not, then tell me why the last position would score a dying minute goal to win the match against the league's first position team.

Weird league indeed. Abeg remind me not to ever bet on any match from that league anytime in the future (thank goodness i didn't today).
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Chibenze(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please guys help me out. I tried using my ecobank verve atm card to fund my nairabet account but it said the transection is not permitted to the cardholder somtim like dat, please what should i do, has anyone use the ecobank atm to fund b4
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
Chibenze: Please guys help me out. I tried using my ecobank verve atm card to fund my nairabet account but it said the transection is not permitted to the cardholder somtim like dat, please what should i do, has anyone use the ecobank atm to fund b4
Stop wasting your time. Use their agents.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by THABOSS1: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Michky: *Just thinking aloud*

Is it just a co-incidence that emflex posted a slip that earned him 10018 naira on virtual football from na.i.r.a.bet on the same day that akinalabi (the owner of na.i.r.a.bet) shows up on the thread? Also on the exact same day a guy with the username (naijabet) claimed to have tips on VFL on his bl.o.g.s.p.ot website?

Actually, am driving at nothing exactly . My guess is, someone is intentionally trying to present VFL to our face (which is not necessarily a bad idea, if you ask me) . Infact, i should say thanks to such person (provided my hunch is not deceiving me this time o) This reminds me of how governments of the world use societal elements intentionally, just to change people's actions by planting ideas into their minds (for good and otherwise).

Hehehe...since there's not much punting to be done in the next couple of days, please don't mind me for trying to keep mind busy.

Please, lets not start preparing for next year's action when its already late. Start research now . By God's grace, next year will bring good tidings to us all (punters and bookies). Happy new year in advance guys.

Dis ur hunch sounds true because ifu notice VFL talk iz low in this house, and then all of a sudden it arises and Booom!!! Its up. Well let's all hope its for the better and not our demise.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Michky: FT Sydney FC - Central Coast 1-0

Australia league. One of the weirdest leagues of world football. If not, then tell me why the last position would score a dying minute goal to win the match against the league's first position team.

Weird league indeed. Abeg remind me not to ever bet on any match from that league anytime in the future (thank goodness i didn't today).

Unfortunately for me I did. That Sydney Fc/ Central Coast match I placed a Draw No Bet on Central Coast. See what happen. Wellington Phoenix/Melbourne Hearts I placed under 2.5 on it because both teams find it hard to score or concede easily. Before 40mins, Melbourne has score 2goals. There and then I knew the day is already lost because it ended 3:2. My under 2.5 came out on Pert Glory. But what is that in a combo?
****sucks****
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Anderlecht -1.5.
Standard liege -1

Asian handicap
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by emflex(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Just to clear the air, both naijabet and emflex accounts belong to one person, 'Emmanuel' i had to open another account because the admin of this trend kept banning me unnecessarily. for more info on vfleague visit my blogsite http:///GXqHa
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by emflex(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
THA BOSS: @naijabet pls send d link to ma box Damani20002001@yahoo.com

Fanks boss

pls read up on http:///GXqHa
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by THABOSS1: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
bukahands: Anderlecht -1.5.
Standard liege -1

Asian handicap

Followed ur picks bro thanks....
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by emflex(m): 12:15am On Dec 28, 2012
Little tip on vfleague
Top teams include
VFL amsterdam, berlin, oslo, madrid,
Team with high odds in those games: Athens, stockholm, ankara, Edinburg
Beware of games involving Copenhagen, vienna, Berlin vs Bern, in most cases Madrid.

I personally use a spreadsheet to target myself on bets, it helps you get your targeted profit in one or two wins even after losing 5 times in a row. (spreadsheet is for sale, it acts as a bet tracker too)

VFLeague is highly unpredicted. my rules are:
Don't be greedy,
start placing bets after matchday 5
on matchday 10 there is always a team with less than 2 losses and 2 draws that's the team to bet on till matchday 15
From matchday 16 downwards, teams with few draws will start drawing their matches cos all teams must have more than 3 draws in a season. so choose ur market.
subscribe to my blog http:///GXqHa for more info.
Thanks and bet wisely

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by dubezra: 2:04am On Dec 28, 2012
pls guys some one should should tell me how to fund my account.tanks/which agent can i use.thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Telez(m): 4:46am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by goldplated(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Michky: FT Sydney FC - Central Coast 1-0

please sir can you teach me this football betting? i just registered with williamhill and thinking of funding it but i have no knowledge how to make money with it.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2012
bukahands: Anderlecht -1.5. WON
Standard liege -1 WON

Asian handicap

Also celtic I tipped day b4 yesterday won
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by THABOSS1: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2012
This VFL sounds confusing........@em flex ur explanation simplifies it but in ma head its still mumble jumble. embarassed embarassed
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by memski(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2012
goldplated:

please sir can you teach me this football betting? i just registered with williamhill and thinking of funding it but i have no knowledge how to make money with it.

Just read the terms and conditions in their site first. Always bear in mind that, u risk what u can afford to loos. Don't be greedy, games with higher odds ve higher risk but re profitable when it goes ur way. Eg, Sunderland v Man City last Wed. Just be careful cos u can loos all ur money.
Thanks.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by bukahands(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2012
Please we don't allow adverts in this thread o, please open a new thread for ur adverts or put ur link as ur signature
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by azpekuliar: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2012
MattNesbitt: Hello Friends, My name is Matt Nesbitt. And I have been providing stats-based football betting advice for 6 profit-making years - covering all major European Leagues. Just found this and other football related threads via a close friend that reside in Nigeria and I decided to check it up. Complement of the season to you all!

Your contributions would be very welcome. Cheers.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2012
emflex: Just to clear the air, both naijabet and emflex accounts belong to one person, 'Emmanuel' i had to open another account because the admin of this trend kept banning me unnecessarily. for more info on vfleague visit my blogsite http:///GXqHa

Okay. The air is now clear. Thanks for shedding more light on this.

Please note that we have a rule on this thread against advertising . I'll recommend that you just post as usual but without those links at the bottom of your post. You've done it once, which is very sufficient. Besides, you can put your link on your signature and people will check out from there. Please stop re-posting those links.

We will succeed in this business.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2012
emflex: Little tip on vfleague
Top teams include
VFL amsterdam, berlin, oslo, madrid,
Team with high odds in those games: Athens, stockholm, ankara, Edinburg
Beware of games involving Copenhagen, vienna, Berlin vs Bern, in most cases Madrid.

I personally use a spreadsheet to target myself on bets, it helps you get your targeted profit in one or two wins even after losing 5 times in a row. (spreadsheet is for sale, it acts as a bet tracker too)

VFLeague is highly unpredicted. my rules are:
Don't be greedy,
start placing bets after matchday 5
on matchday 10 there is always a team with less than 2 losses and 2 draws that's the team to bet on till matchday 15
From matchday 16 downwards, teams with few draws will start drawing their matches cos all teams must have more than 3 draws in a season. so choose ur market.
subscribe to my blog http:///GXqHa for more info.
Thanks and bet wisely

Nice one Emflex. You're making VFL quite understandable.

Please don't forget to stop re-posting those links. Just put it on your signature. You can direct people to your signature in every post (that's not against the rules).
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Michky:

Please note that we have a rule on this thread against advertising . I'll recommend that you just post as usual but without those links at the bottom of your post. You've done it once, which is very sufficient. Besides, you can put your link on your signature and people will check out from there. Please stop re-posting those links.

We will succeed in this business.
Seconded
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2012
dubezra: pls guys some one should should tell me how to fund my account.tanks/which agent can i use.thanks
Depends on your location. Check their website and you'll see a list of their agents across the country. Pick anyone closest to you. Best of luck.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by emflex(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Michky:

Nice one Emflex. You're making VFL quite understandable.

Please don't forget to stop re-posting those links. Just put it on your signature. You can direct people to your signature in every post (that's not against the rules).

Thanks for laying down the rules, really shows how mature u are, rather than the other admin that kept banning me for no reason. I love to see people smile at their winnings so this thread will continue trending.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2012
goldplated:

You want to know how to make money from sports betting huh? No problem. Just ask any question here and i or anyone here will do our best to direct you appropriately. One thing you should know is, you'll have to get ready to do much of the learning by yourself.

You mentioned williamhill. Not bad. Why not start with Nigerian bookies and learn the trade first before proceeding to bigger ones. You can start with P.la.net.of.be.ts.co.m (non-nigerian) & na.ir.abe.t..c.om

Lastly, if you're intending to make money overnight, then look elsewhere. This business is not a get rich quick venture.

Now, what's your first question?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by emflex(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Slip ID Event Bet Odds Result
3002439 28-12-2012 03:05 5.00 USD - 11.20 USD
UCLA Bruins - Baylor Bears - who will win? ▼

Time of closing: 28-12-2012 03:45
League: Am. Football->USA NCAA. NCAA Bowls Baylor Bears 2.24 26 : 49

I tried american football for the first time after researching and posting a guide on my blog about winning bets and i won. I have also won with tennis and ice hockey before. Punting is punting and it gets better when its a 2 way outcome (no draw).

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2012
bukahands:

Also celtic I tipped day b4 yesterday won
Mehn, if you continue to win the way you're doing, you go soon buy private jet o. lol
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by goldplated(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2012
Michky:

You want to know how to make money from sports betting huh? No problem. Just ask any question here and i or anyone here will do our best to direct you appropriately. One thing you should know is, you'll have to get ready to do much of the learning by yourself.

You mentioned williamhill. Not bad. Why not start with Nigerian bookies and learn the trade first before proceeding to bigger ones. You can start with P.la.net.of.be.ts.co.m (non-nigerian) & na.ir.abe.t..c.om

Lastly, if you're intending to make money overnight, then look elsewhere. This business is not a get rich quick venture.

Now, what's your first question?

Thanks Boss.
I signed to williamhill coz of a friend who's using it and i have my visa card and any document they may need for verification. i had to take a look at their virtual league and it looks interesting but it looks like money can grow wings and fly on their virtual bet.

how do i calculate winnings and what is the meaning of higher odds like in the post below?

memski:

Just read the terms and conditions in their site first. Always bear in mind that, u risk what u can afford to loos. Don't be greedy, games with higher odds ve higher risk but re profitable when it goes ur way. Eg, Sunderland v Man City last Wed. Just be careful cos u can loos all ur money.
Thanks.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by emflex(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2012
goldplated:

Thanks Boss.
I signed to williamhill coz of a friend who's using it and i have my visa card and any document they may need for verification. i had to take a look at their virtual league and it looks interesting but it looks like money can grow wings and fly on their virtual bet.

how do i calculate winnings and what is the meaning of higher odds like in the post below?

Higher odds are normally given to the underdog, e.g sunderland vs Man city....Sunderland was the underdog in the game and had odds above 2.00 e.g (5.00) so when u stake $1 on Sunderland u get $5 as returns while ManCity being the favorite may have about 1.50. It's all abt point spread.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2012
to the expert in the house,i am falling in love with handicap betting,i am talking about the normal handicap and not asian handicap,please i have a question,for example in a match between man u and bolton,i place a normal handicap bet of +2 on bolton and man u won 2-0 which means man u won just by two goals only ,wil i still win the handicap bet?l

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101)

Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.