Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,463 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Football Betting Season 4 - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 4 (96467 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2012
Arsenal Newcastle.
Oh pls. Do I hav to say anything about arsenal. Let me say it anyway. Anybody who has been puntin anytime in the past 7yrs would testify that they hav lost more times than they hav won backing arsenal. Then one rainy saturday after arsenal had lost 2 relegation zoned Bolton and drew 4-4 with newcastle after going 4-up. I drew my conclusion. There's no redemption for Arsenal! They'll neva change. The win the games u dont expect them to. And lose the games you expect them to win. Now Newcastle shud be a sure win for arsenal in Emirates (datz if arsenal cud just not be silly for once). But who are we kidding? Arsenal will always be silly. So... Arsenal winning is very unsure. Personally am thinking a draw wud emerge. But ultimately, I expect goals. At least over 2.5 goals. Play safe with arsenal o.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2012
@Jasper7. Nice one. Very on point!!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2012
Michky: @Jasper7. Nice one. Very on point!!
tanx bro. So.. Wat wud ur betting slip look like today?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
jasper7: tanx bro. So.. Wat wud ur betting slip look like today?
Am following Donsegzy and Bukahands today.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
Michky: Am following Donsegzy and Bukahands today.
okay. Copy that!
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by jasper7(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Michky or anybody. bet365 is really hitting my knuckles hard. For some weird reason I cant use a Nigerian card to load my acct. Some authoritification mumbo jumbo. So... I cant use dia markets till I go bak. And I wont be going bak till June! I cant wait that long. I practically earn my living trading soccer. So, I decided to open a new acct which I did. but I am having difficulties with the verification thingy. especially the PVC, you know the need ur address for that. And I dont know if it's just my place, but I dont think houses around are specifically numbered. I mean, i hav every other thing they need to verify the account, but that PVC thingy, I cant really find a way around it. Any advice?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by udemzyudex(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
udemzy_udex: good morning punters..

Pls i need a site where i can check shot on goal and shot on target..
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by somadila: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
jimmy4x: Haba!!! U wan finish Man city Dem go vex flog Norwich today Ehn!!!!
yes oh, i fancy man city to win d game but on d contrary they are in a poor formation currently while norwich is very tough @home, so it's 4 fun actually. If they win, good 4 dem , if dey loose then good 4 me.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by somadila: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
brown3: pls guyz am new here. Pls what d meaning of over 11corners.
it means that the total number of corners to be played by the both teams will be more than 11, i.e 12 corner kicks and above
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by somadila: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
THA BOSS:

What iz alternative corners please.
it's the same thing with over and under corners, just like in the case of over 2.5 goals, u will see alternative goals which are : over 3.5, ove 4.5, over 5.5, etc . So the same thing applies in that of corner market, u will see over 13, 14, 15, under 13,14, 15, etc. D same thing ok
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by somadila: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
kingphemy:

Safe looking guru. Would have love to play this but nairabet doesnt offer this, only during livebet. Will try it then sha.
ok, goodluck. I've already sent my slip b4 dropping d tip
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by somadila: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
@all, sorry 4 d late reply to ur inquiries, i've not been online since morning cos of christmas activities. E dey 2much 4 my hometown. Goodluck in 2day's games
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by emflex(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
the 1x2 market for arsenal matches is unpredictable attimes. For the Arsenal-Newsastle match, the over 2.5 goals market is more preferrable since both teams have good strikers....check out Man Utd vs Newcastle 4-3 match.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by somadila: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
jasper7: @Michky or anybody. bet365 is really hitting my knuckles hard. For some weird reason I cant use a Nigerian card to load my acct. Some authoritification mumbo jumbo. So... I cant use dia markets till I go bak. And I wont be going bak till June! I cant wait that long. I practically earn my living trading soccer. So, I decided to open a new acct which I did. but I am having difficulties with the verification thingy. especially the PVC, you know the need ur address for that. And I dont know if it's just my place, but I dont think houses around are specifically numbered. I mean, i hav every other thing they need to verify the account, but that PVC thingy, I cant really find a way around it. Any advice?
u can use a U.B.A. A.F.R.I.C.A.R.D to fund ur b.e.t 3.6.5. Account. Then look 4 anybody dat has a valid address for ur p.v.c code , change ur address to dat ur friends own.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by somadila: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
[quote author=udemzy_udex][/quote] try f.l.a.s.h.s.c.o.r.e.c.o.u.k
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by udemzyudex(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2012

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by cyif2003(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
jasper7: @Michky or anybody. bet365 is really hitting my knuckles hard. For some weird reason I cant use a Nigerian card to load my acct. Some authoritification mumbo jumbo. So... I cant use dia markets till I go bak. And I wont be going bak till June! I cant wait that long. I practically earn my living trading soccer. So, I decided to open a new acct which I did. but I am having difficulties with the verification thingy. especially the PVC, you know the need ur address for that. And I dont know if it's just my place, but I dont think houses around are specifically numbered. I mean, i hav every other thing they need to verify the account, but that PVC thingy, I cant really find a way around it. Any advice?
u can use ur dads office address or any friend who has a home address
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by udemzyudex(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
somadila: try f.l.a.s.h.s.c.o.r.e.c.o.u.k
Thanks bro
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by udemzyudex(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
somadila: try f.l.a.s.h.s.c.o.r.e.c.o.u.k
Thanks bro,does the site give past stats?i.e the last match of a team?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by LuqmanG: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
How 2day go b ooo?mak manu no 4kUp my commbo
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by LuqmanG: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
How 2day go b ooo?mak man-u no 4kUp my commbo
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2012

Authoritification huh? lol. Please don't mind me. Now back to the issue, just give them the number and the name of the street of your present residence and wait for the PVC to get to you in about 2 months time (it might take longer if you reside outside lag). I assume you're already aware that without proper verification, withdrawal will be almost completely impossible.

And as Somadila said, you can then use your Africard to make your transactions till you're able to complete verification and make your first withdrawal.

It is very advisable to leave your old account dormant and open a new one for the period of your stay here (as you've already done). Am sure you won't want anything going wrong later in the year (next year i mean).
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
LuqmanG: How 2day go b ooo?mak man-u no 4kUp my commbo
Na wa o. I pray for your combo o. But have you not already been warned against using the 1X2 for Man u in your games today already?
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Michky: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
cyif2003: u can use ur dads office address or any friend who has a home address
@Jasper. These are better alternatives.
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
Didn't I say Man city will slaughter Nowich 2 goals in 4 mins already, Hull city ns rotten ham have won, waiting on Man u nd Cardiff to make me smile to d bank
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
Up Man U,
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
Do you have international passport? chat with live support and they will tell you what to do and you can start to initiate withdrawal

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 4 by claremont(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
Any lucky winners today?! grin
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by THABOSS1: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
lipsrsealed
jimmy4x: Up Man U,

Yeah man u do me well today city on d oda hand almost gimme hrt attack.lipsrsealed
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by kevoh(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
claremont: Any lucky winners today?! grin
Present! cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
Newcastle win
Re: Football Betting Season 4 by THABOSS1: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
grin
DheBuck: Newcastle win

Ahan bros u run change am. grin mhen dat match iz a no go area except for high risk takerz

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (101)

Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.