Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland (9125 Views)

Imagine This Wonderful Head Line On A Daily Paper. / The Best Signature Line On Nairaland / Chat Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by tEsLim(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2011
USPR how is your Solar or renewable energy research going. I would like to send you an email though on something I"m working on and ask few questions too.
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2011
tEsLim:

USPR how is your Solar or renewable energy research going. I would like to send you an email though on something I"m working on and ask few questions too.

How can you send me email to ask me few questions about renewable energy research?
Re: Uspry1's Chat Line On Nairaland by imustsaymymindo: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2018
uspry1:

@pewekac

I am not only one black American on Nairaland, there are several black Americans, Nigerian abroad, non-blacks as well as other non-Nigerians here on NL but stop posting or login as inactive sometimes or even rarely.

The same reason why you love Nairaland forum over other forum sites I have been there. Very popular, informative, humorous, and everyone from all over world, not just for Nigeria only, are involved in posting, debating, disagreeing, and/or whatever they are free to express their own opinions. Other forum sites were so bored to DEATH---nothing to excited or challenge me.

Nairaland gives you mixed emotionally: hilariously, excited, furious, bored, cursed, tear-jerk, or sympathy. Plus very addictive!

Not really, I love Nigeria, just like it very much with great desire to visit there someday but i find it interesting why American and the rest of the world hate Nigeria so much. It led me curiosity to research myself what Nigeria is all about beside 419/scam at the same time i met a real 419er on the lengthy YIM chat 2 years ago long before I joined NL member- - -not know what yahoo-yahoo boy mean.

At the end, I was glad that i was not victimized by a 419er, because the 419er told me that i was very stubbornly with my black heart to exhort him every resources he needs. Finally, 419er gave up confession telling me truth that he pretended to be a 55-years old deaf white British guy who sought my help getting passport replacement. Because of my deafness he thought he could trick me. Actually he was only 25 years old Nigerian jobless completely idiot village guy who desperately need money so badly by fooling American and deaf people he used cyber-cafe accessing Yahoo Member Directory.

However, I continue stubbornly recommended him seeking Nigeria-British embassy, non-profit organizations for the deaf, disability advocate agencies to obtain his lost passport, finding a place to stay, etc while being stranded in Nigeria electronically without giving him money! That's where I come in turning expert knowing a lot about immigration procedures.

As of result, he questioned me about how do I know so much about Nigeria culture, economic, language. He said i was too much- - -thought I had been to Nigeria before---I never did! I told him that i was member of Nairaland. He ran away from me, never bother me anymore. That's it!  grin

After that, I blocked only 3 yahoo boys from NL i easily detected. Often lot of new NL members popped up saying hi in YIM as I politely saying how are you in Yoruba language after I checked out their NL profile first---who they are, they insulted calling me bad name saying that I am Nigerian or yahoo boy in entire one year. I insisted that I am fully American woman. This year 2008, i removed my YIM id off my NL profile.

Upon my internet research while being member of NL, Nigeria is lagging far behind on the international microfinance investment on the ground of renewable energy solution---mostly in North Africa, South Africa, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Benin Republic and other poverty rural Africa had been granted receiving the largest amount of microfinance investment building on rural electrification hybrid renewable energy solution over 4 years now. That is why i chose Nigeria continuing to study learning more about Nigeria culture/language in preparation for me to understand Nigeria people better for my business.  I used to be motivation wanting to help Nigeria in the quality of electricity power solution and met one of two Nigerian guys from NL in order to work for me as my Nigerian business partner and travel companionship/charpone. He had already accommodated me fully as well as spoke with six business associates (both US and Nigeria).

Unfortunately, it does not accomplish my mission/goal due to inconsistence communications with my Nigerian business partner---I have not heard from him more than three months, therefore; i cancelled my plan visiting Nigeria for obtaining Nigeria incorporation kit and doing my feasible study proposal writing for my business with Nigeria Affair Department of Corporation appointment and stop writing on my business proposal to think about possible to change different country preferrable in Jamaica, Carribean, or South America in order to start all over re-writing my business proposal of hybrid renewable energy electrification system. By the way, I am very rusty learning in Spanish language I used to take 2-years Spanish foreign language course in both my secondary school and university for credit graduation requirement---I aced A+ grade. It was 20 years ago!!! No problem to re-learning Spanish again later.

See existing thread I was involved in my ideal electricity power resolution at below link:

Energy Policy: Non-existent In Nigeria?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93724.32.html

Wow! 10 years ago. I hope you were able to accomplish your proposal and Happy birthday in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Printing And Minting Company Employee Arrested With Fake Currency / How To Get Mtn N70,000 Airtime & 5gb Data With Just N20 / This Pictures Will Give You Goosebumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.