Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

New Airtel 15mb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Airtel 15mb (3247 Views)

Help!!!!!!!! My Android Opera Mini Doesn't Download Above 15mb / The New Airtel 10 Padis With Free 15mb Of Data. / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Airtel 15mb by Ebukapaul1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
To say the real fact, Airtel is not one of the Best network provider in Nigeria but the best.

You ask me why??

because they understand the Situation of these Country that most Students are sometimes financially handicap and they must Access the Internet, Guess that is why they Bit down the Price of their Data Plan and Call Rate to a very lower level. Recently, Airtel NG Introduced new Service plan named AIRTEL 10 PADIS .

This is tested and trusted on this new Airtel profile that give free 15MB on recharging of#200 card valid for 7 days.

The new profile is AIRTEL 10 PADIS and for every one minutes call you made you'll be giving additional 1MB daily i.e If You make 10minutes call daily, You would be given 10MB apart from the one given to You when you recharge #200 Airtime.

HOW CAN I ENJOY AIRTEL PADIS ON MY AIRTEL SIM? To migrate to this Package, Just dial *166# and you're done with it.

You can also Enjoy lower call rate on this 500% bonus daily.

Re: New Airtel 15mb by Maxybaby(f): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]That's very nice, but what's the catch? U know in naija there is always a *string* attached to such packages. Is there a daily subscription fee or what?
Re: New Airtel 15mb by Babanhajiya(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Thanx for the info, hope the call tariff to other networks will be cheap too otherwise i'd rather stick to my etisalat, anyway i will try it and see.
Re: New Airtel 15mb by sonyjacobs(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
I hope there is no hidden charges
Re: New Airtel 15mb by oyekunle1: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
nice one airtel bein waitin for dis killer package, "f" word to eMpTy-heN(note d CAPS)
Re: New Airtel 15mb by Poliz: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Posster, are u their promoter or a subscriber. Cos i want de sure say no be propaganda. Airtell nawa for u... Wuna don try abeg

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . / Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? / Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.