Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . (3240 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Y: A Weak And Useless Android Phone. / Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media / Samsung Galaxy Y Pros Duos And Tecno N3 Users Experience And Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2013
I heard of the new etisalat dats nw browsing on Android fones.so I decided to do it with my last kobo.the last money I had with me. The 1000 I suffered to get. wen I bought the card. I was loading it bit by bit wen it got to 500 naira. I didn't know the stupid foolish cursed sim card I was using has auto renewal. as d card reach 500..I just received a message dat my auto renewal was successful and I just got 500mb data plan for one week. .I wanted to collapse. .I didnt bargain or ask for any 500 mb plan. I just feel like killing etisalat nw. .The trouble dat nw followed again.i saw one foolish advert saying I should dial a code to get 600 if I loaded 300 na..I did it and dey removed my remaining 300 and migrated me to a stupid Easy flex package. .and gave me 600 for browsing call and sms. .am just fed up. .plsssss guys hw can I disable all kind of auto renewal in this stupid line and get out from the foolish easy flex package. ......am soooooooo angry nw

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by stanbiggi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Call their customer care and they will listen ! U know they are the best that would not waste ur time trying to get through to them unlike the other network that u will have to wait long and they even turned it to market place by doing advert. I wonder y u came to this platform when u can reach them directly. Pls call them because they are the best
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by emmanuel4758(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
sorry

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
thanks guys
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by martronilla: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Eyahh! oya come lean and cry on my shoulders
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Emmysteve(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
LMFAO
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Randerl: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
That is y it is gud 2 hv dedicated lines for data. Get anoda line to avoid the auto renew
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by UkwuNnu(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin grin cheesy

Samething happened to me yesterday, I just recharged 1,100 to do the 3gb stuff and all of a sudden my 300 disappeared and I go a message telling me my flexy whatever had been renewed. angry angry
I vex share but I had no choice but to buy another 300 airtime. embarassed embarassed
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by LordReed(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
That is Etisalat stock in trade and even after customer service has answered you, you might still encounter auto renewal.
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Excelboi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Op, I'm also in the same situation. I bought 1k card to sub and out of my ignorance, I pressed a code 3 times and 600 was deducted and I was migrated to easy flex. I was so pained but I'm about to buy another airtime now. By fire by force.
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
martronilla: Eyahh! oya come lean and cry on my shoulders
omo its nt funny at all ooo
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Daclimax: *229*0# is for disabling autorenewal on etisalat.

http://wapchoco.wapka.mobi
plssss are u sure of dis. .is it all type of auto renewal on any package.
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by muba4huss(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
sorry dear
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Emmyk(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
"I wanted to collapse. .". Mhen this guy is greatly hilarious. cheesy ;-D Anyways, etisalat is known for that, even if you send *229*0# and you didnt get feedback, if you load airtime, they will deduct it pronto.

My advice, keep sending the deactivation code till you get a text.
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by mimicue(f): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
Assin this shi happens to me its crazy lool...sorry sha
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Wazzaowner(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
I loaded 1000 naira on mi Etisalat dis afternoon 4 data bundle.. but dis fools go divert am 2 Weekend Account 1. 1000. Weekend Account 2. 1000.. main balance 100naira.. try subscribin but they keep tellin me insufficient balance.. plzz guys is dere ani way i can fix dis..
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by mimicue(f): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wazzaowner: I loaded 1000 naira on mi Etisalat dis afternoon 4 data bundle.. but dis fools go divert am 2 Weekend Account 1. 1000. Weekend Account 2. 1000.. main balance 100naira.. try subscribin but they keep tellin me insufficient balance.. plzz guys is dere ani way i can fix dis..

Call customer care and see if they can do refund for u ...that's d only way and make sure u don't use 5naira out of d money before calling and tell them to deactivate d double your recharge
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by pius4luv(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
I'm not browsing here I hope they haven't block it be us I have 2700 bits left I don't know what happen
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by 9jii(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
I ll refund u.dm me
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
even the foolish flexible sef. .d 600 naira did nt reach 30 mins for browsing. .
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
mimicue: Assin this shi happens to me its crazy lool...sorry sha
am telling u..very very very very crazy. wen it happened. it was just like I should just turn back the hands of tyme. .lolsss. ..hw far longest Tyme. .hope u entered unilag
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Excelboi(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
My #600 has wasted. I just used abt 700 out of the 1800 given to me. Do rest was taken wen I just downloaded 3 musics not knowing my credit will be touched.
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Lionbite(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
martronilla: Eyahh! oya come lean and cry on my shoulders
on your shoulders?? Abeg ma etisalat too steal my airtime, make i come manage the secon shoulder?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by mdee1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Segun agagu: I wanted to collapse
lol...my best part.it used to happen to me till i got the *229*0# code
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by mimicue(f): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Segun agagu:
am telling u..very very very very crazy. wen it happened. it was just like I should just turn back the hands of tyme. .lolsss. ..hw far longest Tyme. .hope u entered unilag

Yeah I did what of u
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
mimicue:

Yeah I did what of u
yes me too. we thank God. .but dat registration of a thing has nt been easy at all..are u on whatsapp or bb..lets talk.
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by mimicue(f): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Segun agagu:
yes me too. we thank God. .but dat registration of a thing has nt been easy at all..are u on whatsapp or bb..lets talk.

Assin its terrible been stressed AF...yes I am
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
okk add me. 7B5F267F
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by Segunagagu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Segun agagu: okk add me. 7B5F267F
or whatsapp sha 07030565261
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by mimicue(f): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Segun agagu:
or whatsapp sha 07030565261

Done added u on bbm
Re: Etisalat Y???????????..am Crying. . by bluejeff(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Hahaha, the second part of ur story happened to me too. previously i had heard that etisalat gives bonus when u recharge. so when i loaded the 500 naira card, i saw the messege to dial *bla bla bla to migrate to easyflex to get bonus. I thought that was what i had to do to get the bonus, I f.oolishly dialed it 3 times only to check my balance and realised 300 naira had been deducted from my account, I almost went mad. I called them sharply, and the guy was telling me what i didn't want to hear.
At the end, I had to buy another 300 naira recharge card. But the good side of it is that i was left with about 2000 naira bonus airtime to any network. Na calling unlimited i dey now.
N.B. Make sure u deactivate the easyflex package o, unless they would keep deducting 300 naira each time u recharge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Magical Iphone6 Features That Android Phones Have Had For Years / Samsung S8 For Sale(SOLD) / No Video Display From Dstv Now To My Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.