Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. (18365 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Higher Education And The Female Child / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by etudaddy(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2012
u wan disvirgin ur daughter?
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by Telez(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2012
Very proper
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by nneh1(f): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2012
rimzo:
So you don't care to know about sexual activities of your daughter that is not married.
We need to teach and advice our children about sex education.
. Must it be only the daughter what of the son's virginity?
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by sayso: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2012
insane
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by phillieb(f): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2012
No DEAL!!!
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by Curlyjay(m): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2012
These girls bloody
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by ypeace: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2012
Bounce in...
Dnot u tihnk ftaehr to duaghetrz relationship shuold tkae crae of taht?
Bounce out....
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by LilMarshal1(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2012
Brand_new:
All you can do is teach them what is right or wrong but trying to find out if she's still a virgin or not is NOT your call.
WTF are you saying?
1. she lives under my roof.
2. shes not married.
pls, just stfu

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by zoedicus: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2012
victorian: Sorry to say poster, but you are wacked......u need psychological help...how can u think of Evicting any of yur kid, that says Dad, guess what ?... am no more a virgin? shocked.....seriously?..... I can't believe this.. Thank God , you are not God....
you mean the same way you smiled to your dad telling him you just got banged and you loved it @ 18? Nincompoo.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by yemivictor: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Brand_new:
All you can do is teach them what is right or wrong but trying to find out if she's still a virgin or not is NOT your call.

Whose call is it then? Your jet-buying pastor? The teacher?!

You better wake up and smell the coffee. Charity begins at home.
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by Svelteb(f): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
It depends on d relationship btw d father and d daughter.......bt seriously I don't see anythng wrong in it.
rimzo: Is it proper as a father to ask your daughter (above 18) if she as never have sex before.

I'm talking of the girl child still under your roof as a single girl.

Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by Niiade(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hmmmm i think he should and can ask questions relating to the topic.

besides is it when such a child gets AIDS or any STDS?

Its good a father knows the sex orientation and state, there are ways to ask subtle and not eye-rasing questions, Only Family can stand for family when times go ruff
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by Smartiegurl(f): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Niiade: Hmmmm i think he should and can ask question relating to the topic.

besides is it when such a child gets AIDS or any STDS?

Its good a father knows the sex orientation and state there are ways to ask subtle, Only Family can stand for family when times go ruff
somehow you are right sha
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by kanabi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
what if she say she is nt, then u continue by askin,when?who?hw? d imagination linger on when ever u see ur daughter, 4 me jst giv her basics sex education b4 she is 18, then she is responsible 4 her actions.
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by drnoel: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
If he wants to know by force, he can trying taking her for test. But then she has to be under 18.
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by Hezrael(m): 12:37am On Dec 06, 2012
Looking @ it from the perspective of a civilised world, it is uncalled for. But also look @ it from the religious view, be u a muslim or christian, it's not right for one to have before marriage. I'm not saying I'm a virgin but I'm just being factual.
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by misstobi: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2012
Wat does he wanna use. It for,dt's so embarrassin
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by misstobi: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2012
Sounds lyk askin his daughter to check if der's actually a boil on his p****
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by kinguwem: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2013
Siena:

Assuming she's got a mother.

As a father, it's very much my business, irrespective of whether my wife's around, or not. The fact is, some father's feel awkward asking certain questions, where they feel it's the wife's role. The role belongs to BOTH parents. Just the same way a mother can ask her son if he's still a virgin.

Parents should feel free with their children, regardless of gender. And children should also feel they can talk to their parents too.

That's my take on things, others may however see things differently.
Reproductive health & sex education should be introduced at homes & schools. A well informed girl is likely to conduct herself properly.
Re: As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. by lolapulchritude(f): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
If she's gt a mother...I see no reason d father should ask such questions. ..there re oda important tinz a dad can his daughter of dat age ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Selfishness Or Not / How Do You Manage With A Wasteful Over Sabi Wife / And What's So Special About The Male Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.