Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma, An American Base Star - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma, An American Base Star (795 Views)

The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / If Your Best Friend Want To Marry An American Transexual For Greencard? / Proposed New City Gate For Nigeria's Capital, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘d’banj Proposed To Me’ – Kokoma, An American Base Star by macdanpets(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2012
Very few Nigerians will know the renowned musician named Kokoma Ikpong, but majority of people will know her as a very wealthy and young business lady. Few days before this interview, our press team was alerted that she was in town and luckily she was spotted having ... continue below

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=76176

(1) (Reply)

The First Time My Post Made Front Page / Your Opinion On The Sack Of "My Oga At The Top." / List Of Banned Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.