Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Anyone With An Idea Of Where To Check The Price Of Daily Penny Stock? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone With An Idea Of Where To Check The Price Of Daily Penny Stock? (777 Views)

Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / List Of Daily Need Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With An Idea Of Where To Check The Price Of Daily Penny Stock? by yungchap(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
Can someone please give me the site where to check daily price of Penny stock,so as to update myself on what to buy and sell.
I will be very glad if some one can help me out.

Cheers.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Where To Check The Price Of Daily Penny Stock? by diceman1: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2008
I use www.zenithsecuritiesng.com
Their listings are updated quickly and are on a full page. I normally copy them and paste them in excel so that i can sort according to any criteria i like e.g No of Deals, Shares Traded or Alphabetical. Try it out wink
Re: Anyone With An Idea Of Where To Check The Price Of Daily Penny Stock? by yungchap(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2008
Thanks alot D.iceman. I really appreciate your pretty response.

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Message Board / Banks And Their Outrageous Charges / Gureilla Marketers' Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.