Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

*~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations (4967 Views)

Top 3 Best Coffee Makers Of 2012 / Food Section Rules And Regulations / *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
I vote George_D
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by GeorgeD1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
Missy_B: The poll feature no more exists on NL. Voting and counting of votes will be done manually. Just write the name of whom you're voting for.

wao! are we going backwards or forwards on nl?

anyhow, i vote for myself!

btw, thanks acidosis. that makes it two already!

more votes please!
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
I vote George D. wink
for sure!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Good! More votes, please!
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by GeorgeD1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
kails!

with your vote, i'm finally on the winning run. thanks so much! kiss

guys,

more votes please! together we can do it! smiley
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by yme1(f): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
I vote for George D
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by GeorgeD1(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2012
thanks y_me. i know i could count on you.

guys,
more votes please! we're almost there!
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2012
Voting ends today, contrary to what was stated previously . . . You have less than 24 hours to make your vote count. Vote now! wink
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by GeorgeD1(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2012
oh, jolly! looks like i'm going to win unopposed!

i better start preparing my victory speech!

thanks, people!!! kiss smiley
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by mukina2: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2012
George_D
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by Freiburger(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Goerge-D
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Less than 12 hours left!
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by GeorgeD1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
thanks guys!

more votes please!!!

kiss kiss kiss
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
George_D, having been nominated by 1 person, won by 5 votes.

[size=25pt]Congratulations George_D!!![/size]

I really want to congratulate the other contestants, your good work in this section isn't unnoticed. And, thanks to other poster who weren't nominated. . . Let's continue to keep the Food section alive.

In the spirit of celebration, I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8db3Vz95I

George_D, the floor is now yours. Let the celebration begin! I suggest you organize a party with plenty of food and drinks. cheesy
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by yme1(f): 1:31am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats George D, you deserve it kiss kiss

@Missy B
Na when you go hand over your Mod job to me? angry tongue grin
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2012
y me: Congrats George D, you deserve it kiss kiss

@Missy B
Na when you go hand over your Mod job to me? angry tongue grin
My dear, I'll be more than willing to, if Seun go sanction am [s]and if you agree to return all the men you stole from me[/s]. . . .You deserve am, wella. kiss Which section you go like take from me, Food or Celebrities? grin
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by GeorgeD1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Missy_B: George_D, having been nominated by 1 person, won by 5 votes.

[size=25pt]Congratulations George_D!!![/size]

I really want to congratulate the other contestants, your good work in this section isn't unnoticed. And, thanks to other poster who weren't nominated. . . Let's continue to keep the Food section alive.

In the spirit of celebration, I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf8db3Vz95I

George_D, the floor is now yours. Let the celebration begin! I suggest you organize a party with plenty of food and drinks. cheesy

hey, you mean i really won? wao! shocked

it looks like a dream and if it really is one then i don't want to wake up!!!!!

now for my victory speech.

i will be right back!!! cool
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
cry cry...I lost!

Congrats geoargeD, u Berra cook pounded yam and Egusi soup o. On our way cheesy
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by yme1(f): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
Missy_B:
My dear, I'll be more than willing to, if Seun go sanction am [s]and if you agree to return all the men you stole from me[/s]. . . .You deserve am, wella. kiss Which section you go like take from me, Food or Celebrities? grin
is there no section where I can moderate the men 'only'? grin grin
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by GeorgeD1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
all,
i went to sleep earlier this afternoon and just woke up again to check the thread just in
case it had all been a dream but aha! it was reassuring to know that we are still here and
i have indeed won.

i thank all those who made this victory possible. all those who voted for me and those who
wanted to vote but could not. i also thank my fellow posters in da house who contested with
me. together we have made this section one that stands out among the best.

thank you and thank you all.

to celebrate this special occasion, i'm throwing a christmas party tomorrow at my place;
#15, katsina close, aso rock, abuja. there will be enough to eat and drink. a buffet dinner
it will be with assorted meats, assorted dried and fresh fish, pounded yam, ewedu, egusi,
banga, ogbono, etc to be washed down with the finest of wines. bring your friends along
please(don't be selfish!) wink

be expecting you all! cool

thank you once again! kiss kiss kiss
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Most of us cant make it. Just post am for food section so we take it from here . Enjoy
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by GeorgeD1(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2012
Vikin: Most of us cant make it. Just post am for food section so we take it from here . Enjoy

vikin,

of course you can make it!

who says you can't come to aso rock?

i sent invites to all esteemed members. please check your
inbox. flight ticket inclusive! cool
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by GeorgeD1(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2012
merry christmas to all men and women of goodwill in the house!

love you all!!! kiss

Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Merry Christmas to you too, and congratulations once again. smiley
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by GeorgeD1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
Missy_B: Merry Christmas to you too, and congratulations once again. smiley

welcome back missy_b.

i didn't see you at my victory dinner.

you really disappointed me! angry
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
Ah! Where did it hold? You didn't invite me na. tongue
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by Seyipa(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
George_D: all,
i went to sleep earlier this afternoon and just woke up again to check the thread just in
case it had all been a dream but aha! it was reassuring to know that we are still here and
i have indeed won.

i thank all those who made this victory possible. all those who voted for me and those who
wanted to vote but could not. i also thank my fellow posters in da house who contested with
me. together we have made this section one that stands out among the best.

thank you and thank you all.

to celebrate this special occasion, i'm throwing a christmas party tomorrow at my place;
#15, katsina close, aso rock, abuja. there will be enough to eat and drink. a buffet dinner
it will be with assorted meats, assorted dried and fresh fish, pounded yam, ewedu, egusi,
banga, ogbono, etc to be washed down with the finest of wines. bring your friends along
please(don't be selfish!) wink

be expecting you all! cool

thank you once again! kiss kiss kiss

now i know you are a fibber. Anyway congratulation and missy add my vote, sorry for the lateness.
Re: *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
Too late . . . Next time don't be late. Lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

D Reason Y Igbo And Calabar Women Neva Believe Dat Yoruba Wowen Knws How 2 Cook / Amora Food: How To Cook Amora Food (amuam) A Typical Tarok Food / Own A Catering Or Cake Baking Business? Call Now For A Business Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.