Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? (4213 Views)

"I Am Happy Ojukwu Died A Nigerian" Are We Enjoying The Nigeria Now / Questionably Nigerian: Are They The Ones Who Cuss Nigeria All The Time? / 90% Of Nigerian Are Convice Of What To Do To Survive Hardship In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by bilms(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders,

It occur to me that we have different kind of Nigerians, and it would be a great deal if we identify the kind of Nigerian you are.

We have some Nigerians who wish,they just wish everything is working in Nigeria ,but since it is not working,they felt their is nothing to be done than to always condemn the country.

Some Nigerians don't even wish anything should get better,they believe the life abroad is all they would ever wanted,so they don't care about Nigeria.

Some understand the difficulties of today,they want to change the situation,but they don't know what to do.

And others are Nigerians,who understand the challenges,ready to work to change it and needed other to feel the same and join the process.

What kind of Nigerian are you?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
An ambivalent Nigerian
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by bilms(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
noted
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Afam4eva(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by nairalady(f): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
grin I am an optimistic Nigerian
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Wendyslim(f): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
U way fight & run will surely fight anoda day. If u no fit face the challenges and make tins work ur children & grand children will live to fight it. Gbam
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Abyjah: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
There are four broad groups of people in the world:
1. Nigerians
2. Non-Nigerians
3. Friends of Nigeria
And
4. Enemies of Nigeria

You, my dear, are one or a combination of two of these.

Anyways, let's talk about Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by fittty(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Kslib(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am an ORIGINAL NIGERIAN...
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by slimyem: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
This is me...
And others are Nigerians,who understand
the challenges,ready to work to change it
and needed other to feel the same and
join the process.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by BarryX(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Am a Nigerian who is happy when they(people in government)
do things right and angry and critical when things turn bad! FINISH

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am a scammer looking to get into politics soon

I am an educated illiterate to NO respect for rule of law

I am a Typical Nigerian grin

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by adora4u1: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sidon look Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Some Nigerians don't even wish anything should get better,they believe the life abroad is all they would ever wanted,so they don't care about Nigeria.

Dats it!
D sh1t dat happened to us wouldn't flush off!
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
A nigerian that will soon sit with a gavel to judge our dirty politicians. Its not a dream o
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by babaowo: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
well omo naija ni mi, naija lobi mi si,naija ni mo ti bere sini ka abidi,but mio le fi eyin si pepsi oooo! pls don't ask why
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by ocelot2006(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
A Nigerian patriot.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by laykhorn(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am Nigeria's upcoming Martin Luther King Jnr..
I dont see anything good either ambivalence or optimism for injustice, nepotism,unfairness and corruption to mention a few has become a river obstructing our path to noble morals n ideals that would be a prerequisite for good leadership that can take us to dreamland and u are just onlookers. Onlookers are as guilty as they also abet perpetration of those despicable act. Only a very few people are ready to make the sacrifice for 9ja..
I pray God helps me. I'm ready to be the next Martin Luther King jnr, Malcolm, or even Gani Fawehinmi.
The question is.. ARE U WILLING TO DIE 4 D COURSE OF CHANGIN THIS CORRUPT NATION FOR A BETTER LYF FOR UR UPCOMING GENERATIONS
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Clemzy16(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
I'm a distinguished Nigerian. One moment i love this country and the next moment the reverse is the case.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by omenziate(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
Cynic
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by prettyboi1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
bilms:

And others are Nigerians,who understand the challenges,ready to work to change it and needed other to feel the same and join the process.

I am this Nigerian. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by onila(f): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
a very kind and humble one smiley
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by ikenna44: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nigeria is a lie!
Nigeria is the biggest scam known to the world!
I dnt blive in nigeria!
I consider myself unlucky to be a nigerian!
I am dat kind of nigerian!

Wish i cud just sleep off and wake up somewhere else...some place where u dnt ve 2 knw sumbody 2 be sumbody!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by bilms(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
good to know
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
I AM THIS NIGERIAN:

AND I NEED THIS:

needed other to feel the same and join the process
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by holtby09(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
gud nigerian
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by ideee03(f): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ibeere!probably when I get a job-a good one-i'll have an answer for you.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by dasparrow: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Not too happy being a Nigerian. Nigeria has so much potential yet even when you try to contribute your quota, your efforts are frustrated. Its annoying! If babies could choose where in the world they want their biological parents to come from, most babies will not choose Nigeria.
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Antivirus92(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
So this crap made the front page? The same story we've been hearing on radio,tv is now on nairaland. Biscuit was sold five naira last two years, ten naira last year,fifteen nairaland this year......what do you think of next year? Keep deceiving ur selves!
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by Chokolee(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
A nigerian with concience!!
Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by somegirl1: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
the embarrassed Nigerian

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Nigerian Are You? by basher(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
bilms: Hello fellow nairalanders,

It occur to me that we have different kind of Nigerians, and it would be a great deal if we identify the kind of Nigerian you are.

We have some Nigerians who wish,they just wish everything is working in Nigeria ,but since it is not working,they felt their is nothing to be done than to always condemn the country.

Some understand the difficulties of today,they want to change the situation,but they don't know what to do.

Rubbish! You never see condemnation!!

The UK government is CONSTANTLY attacked by the various forms of media, forums, blogs, talk shows and individuals, just to keep them on their feet. UK citizens are the worst critics of their own country and govt (and I'm sure its the same in other top countries). They do not accept "they are trying Jare" or "they are chopping money but at least they are working". Nonsense! It is only in Africa where people get sentimental about criticism. They'll say "if u don't like it go back to your country/state/town/village", "is your country/state/town/village any better?", "our own is our own", "when your brother was there, did he do any better?" or "I know this is a machination of ----- people who are hate our people and are jealous of us". The so called leaders are no better as they see critisms as personal attacks; did anyone force u to contest for election?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike / MUST READ! Senator David Mark, Ekweremadu All In Fresh Financial Scandal Worth B / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.