Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. (5387 Views)

Has Your HTC Phone Ever Crashed? / download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / How Do I Manually Configure Mtn Gprs Settings On An Htc Touch Pro 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Get answers and suggestions from User's online on issues bothering you on your Windows Mobile 6.5 Phones.
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2012
@emma, pls, i can't use the instant messenger(yahoo messenger, google talk, my space, & AIM ) on my htc pro, any time i tried to sign in, it keep telling me code 500 error...... what do i do, pls help me
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by lukecent: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
plz, how do I upgrade ma own 4rm 6.1 to 6.5. And how do I instal whatsap on d phone. Thanks
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
Isidollarboy I understand you,you Are trying to log in to your instant messaging apps and they are not responding.The reason is because they are not meant to work on Gsm,they are meant to work for the CDMA,the carrier of the phone,maybe "verizon,sprint,at&t etc , but you Can aswell use the default Email App there,where u can syncronize your data with microsoft,and even yahoo email..but downloaded yahoo messanger is filled with bugs I wud not recomend it,but I'M messanger work very well and NImmmbuzz,may be u Give them a try..
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
Luke if you are upgrading sprint touch pro 2,i wud say forget it,6.5 is very slow...but if is other carrier you can go on,,,,,,What you need to do is to search your os from http://www.shipped-roms.com and download your carrier rom,or you can google it. You will need WMDC{windows mobile device center ] for windows 7 or windows activesync for windows xp……when phone is synchronizing you can upgrade it from there. for whatsapp you definetly going to put android on your phone,it can be from sd card or from internal memeory, NAND[native android] and it work perfect than the windows os!!!!Thats what I am running nown,its great like Samsung galaxy 3,lol
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
@emma tanx very much
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
as for the android, hw can i run it this my 6.5 becos i will prefer that
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
isidollarboy: as for the android, hw can i run it this my 6.5 becos i will prefer that
,you can try sd build,where you run it through your memeory card,it requires 2gb and an internet connection that can download a file of 90mb[cyber cafe],if you are ok with that I can put you tru,but if you want your phone to change completely to a windows running android os fully,that one is much harder,it took me months to put my tru,start with sd first,you can use any android apps on that also...
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
@emma, what u mean is that the phone will be running both andriod and window Os once, or only android then window Os will erased... pls tell me , iam intrested in that android, becos i have seen it on my friend htc g2 and it makes me go gaga
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
The sd build will have android on your memory card and windows will still be working, it won't affect windows,but the nand method will have windows completely off, it will boot only android like normal android phone.....am running android nand gingerbread 2,3 that came out last year..
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
@bros emma, i want to run NAND , completely andriod, so hw do i go about it,....i one other thing, i started noticing my phone frm the past four days ago, it goes off by itself, even when iam using it, at times, it will power on again bt mostly it won't come up again, except i on it, what might be cause.
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
and for the GINGER BREAD, what is the requirement, can my phone take it ( i use a htc pro 2 ,
model: T-mobile rhodium.
cpu: QUAL COMM(R) 7200A
speed: 528 MHz
RAM size: 288MB
flash size: 512 MB
Data bus: 32 bits
Storage size: 264.27MB) Can this take ginger bread, pls help me with the info and hw to run it,....
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2012
That is supposed to be RHOD 100,but to be sure,with the phone off,press and hold the down volume button and altogether press the power button,tell me what you see in thee tricolor screen.
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
tricolor screen

Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Booting android and home screen

Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by dabraham10(m): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pls my htc touch 2 screen calibration is no more functioning. Hlp me out pls
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2012
@emma it RHOD 100, Whatz is next step
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
Download ,format your sd card to fat32,open the zip file copy all the files inside the zip to the root(no folder) of your sd card,look for startup folder find your rhod model,copy the startup.txt to where haret is located and click on haret,wait until u get to the calibration screen,calibrate ,leave it till u get to the home screen,No audio in this build,you can follow discussion going on about this here , http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1420264
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
i don't get u, zip file frm where?
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
isidollarboy: i don't get u, zip file frm where?
,inside the link at the bottom I said you should follow,
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2013
@emma
i have not run that android on my window phone, i gave it a second taught, i decide to wipe out the window os and run full android os.
pls do u knw hw it will cost me to run it becos i will be going to lagos next week and how much i will get a sound lasting battery.....plss i need ur reply
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2013
@emma
i also heard about rooting android, what does it means?
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2013
hello
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2013
yeah,it will cost you 2k,and a good battery ,i bought 500 naira from an importer,rooting android is a small thing,inshort it has been rooted already....rooting android is to put an app as an intermediate between ur factory os ,meaning u can write any app to ur OS when u root it with an app callled "super user"
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2013
you can call me with my number,08083861362,since i am not always online.
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by edoselele: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2013
pls I cant access my sent items like pics and music in my htc,pls hw can I go abt it?thanks!
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
EMMAUGOH: you can call me with my number,08083861362,since i am not always online.
tanx bro
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
edoselele: pls I cant access my sent items like pics and music in my htc,pls hw can I go abt it?thanks!
,go to ur file explorer,click on "my document",then go to music folder if is music or picture if is picture
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by isidollarboy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
EMMAUGOH: yeah,it will cost you 2k,and a good battery ,i bought 500 naira from an importer,rooting android is a small thing,inshort it has been rooted already....rooting android is to put an app as an intermediate between ur factory os ,meaning u can write any app to ur OS when u root it with an app callled "super user"
@emma i was in computer village today bt i couldn't find a place to do it. the only place dat said they can do it said i should paid 5k last....pls can u direct me to exact place u did urs...
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Well, for once, av not fancied my Htc touch pro 2. Desperately want to sell it to get a choice phone. Any way to help market it?
Re: Ask Questions Concerning Your Htc Touch Pro 2. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
issidollar,why computer village,i am the one doing it ,come down to berger yard i will help u abt it.....dont ley alaye chop ur money ooo,callme before coming 08083861362

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LIST Of Android Phones That Support BBM / Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness / Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.