Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness (5379 Views)

NCC At Work. It Has Started With Airtel. / Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! / Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by skyhighweb(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Grand Max, Galaxy E7, Galaxy E5, e3, a3, a5, a5 dous and a7

just before d middle of the month they started again, i guess i gonna try out a new phone company that doesnt pour out phones like its means nothing, u buy any one now before u know it another batch enter then u wished u didnt buy earlier on.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by CrazyScientist: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Still better than TECNO !!!! angry

bought the H6 in October when it was released, before I could pose with the 'latest' phone they released L something! angry

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bought my S5 in december,now they've announced S6 releasing soon,I just tire,person never use one small,they've come up with another one.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Kessleek(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Bought my S5 in december,now they've announced S6 releasing soon,I just tire,person never use one small,they've come up with another one.
Hehe but i followed the whole ces and i did not see where the s6 was announced. Or na back of computer na i day watch

8 Likes

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by bobo65(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kessleek:
Hehe but i followed the whole ces and i did not see where the s6 was announced. Or na back of computer na i day watch

Its been sampled in india
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by francis247(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
CyrusXandria:
The Galaxy S series in an annual release (between late April and early May) like every other high end flagship device from Apple, LG, HTC, etc. Only Sony and Tecno I know for now release theirs every six months. Can't wait for the Galaxy S6.
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is why apple is always gonna be ahead of them.. Proud isheepgrin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by elnino3(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
It's simple. Pick a phone you are comfortable with and stick with it. Don't be a slave to technology.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by francis247(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
dp
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by francis247(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by skyhighweb(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
elnino3:
It's simple. Pick a phone you are comfortable with and stick with it. Don't be a slave to technology.
yeah easy for u to say

1 Like

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by francis247(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Slonge2:
This is why apple is always gonna be ahead of them.. Proud isheepgrin
Man, I'll use any of these over Apple's ibondage any time any day.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by skyhighweb(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
francis247:
Man, I'll use any of these over ibondage any time any day.
i rather stick with Techno than iphone expensive cage phone
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
francis247:
The Galaxy S series in an annual release (between late April and early May) like every other high end flagship device from Apple, LG, HTC, etc. Only Sony and Tecno I know for now release theirs every six months. Can't wait for the Galaxy S6.
I know but the way they release these series,you'll assume the phones are sold for a $100.
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kessleek:
Don't miscontrue my wordings,read my post again,I stated 'announced S6 releasing soon'.I never said its release date was announced.Company speculations have it will be soon.Don't quote me wrong.
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Chubhie: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
elnino3:
One that serves your need. I do blackberry cos it serves my need as a business person. Xp on desktop and windows 7 on lappy. Call me old school but it serves my need completely.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by elnino3(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
skyhighweb:
yeah easy for u to say
Yea easy for me cuz my gadgets serve me not the other way round .

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Technology waits for no-one and nothing
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by lilmax(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chase specs not popularity
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Lagusta(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
francis247:

tecno releases phones every month!!!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by francis247(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lagusta:

tecno releases phones every month!!!
Of course. Almost every OEM does. Was referring to their High end devices.
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Kennyflyair: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
with all there tecno daily release of phone, make them just do one wey get infrared. I need that kinda phone that's affordable. ......... and affordable...... and new :-)
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Nsonaso(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
CyrusXandria:
That is why you really need to know what you want.... Like me I wanted to get an iPhone 5s by March last year, I heard 6 is coming out June instead of the usual September... So I waited till June and they said is no longer June but September, so I still waited till September because I don't want to rush and jump into something I will start to regret in a short time..... Only to meet the ugly iPhone 6 and I just bought 5s... Same thing happened when I wanted to change my Tablet, I couldn't decide on which one to buy between Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition and Galaxy Tab S.. So I decided to wait for Galaxy Note 10.1 2015 edition, hoping it will be released along side with Note 4 on September but no success, I further hope it will be released this January @ CES but still no success and am still waiting till WWDC by March.... So bro never be in a haste to spend your cash... Except you are in a haste making the cash
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nsonaso:

That is why you really need to know what you want.... Like me I wanted to get an iPhone 5s by March last year, I heard 6 is coming out June instead of the usual September... So I waited till June and they said is no longer June but September, so I still waited till September because I don't want to rush and jump into something I will start to regret in a short time..... Only to meet the ugly iPhone 6 and I just bought 5s... Same thing happened when I wanted to change my Tablet, I couldn't decide on which one to buy between Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition and Galaxy Tab S.. So I decided to wait for Galaxy Note 10.1 2015 edition, hoping it will be released along side with Note 4 on September but no success, I further hope it will be released this January @ CES but still no success and am still waiting till WWDC by March.... So bro never be in a haste to spend your cash... Except you are in a haste making the cash
true.
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by ikechukz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
I'm never going to samsung again.An average person can't even tell the difference between samsung devices because they all have the same design.In addition to that samsung phones have the highest number of clones than any other android brand;just imagine yourself bouncing with your s5 and another is also doing the same with his s5 clone.I have been using lg g pro for about 5 months now and am very satisfied with it.It is far better than my previous galaxy s4 even though they have the same specs.
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by kedavra(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
na so all of them be joor. to know why android needs so much RAM, check out http://www.jumpnaija..com
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by hussein1586: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=24pt]Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzwiMXSgBM[/size]
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by skyhighweb(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
ikechukz:
I'm never going to samsung again.An average person can't even tell the difference between samsung devices because they all have the same design.In addition to that samsung phones have the highest number of clones than any other android brand;just imagine yourself bouncing with your s5 and another is also doing the same with his s5 clone.I have been using lg g pro for about 5 months now and am very satisfied with it.It is far better than my previous galaxy s4 even though they have the same specs.
lol i waited for d samsung a7 then other samsung started poping out i just tell my self say omo no bother and the pone for 5.5 screen is larger than lg g3 which is also 5.5
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by hyfr(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nsonaso:

so u use iphone 5s now
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by Nsonaso(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2015
hyfr:
so u use iphone 5s now
MEANING?
Re: Samsung Has Started With Its Foolishness by hyfr(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Nsonaso:
MEANING?
I mean from ur write up, do u use iphone 5s now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) / How To Install OBB File On Your Android / Tecno Phones Featuring Fingerprint And Iris Scanner Technology (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.