Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Cried For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cried For Nigeria (448 Views)

See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC / Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. / I Cried For First-class Graduates Who Couldn't Spell 'graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cried For Nigeria by iCried4Nigeria: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
I cry this out for cry for Nigeria, not because I was beaten with the belt and cane in school, or robbed at gun point, or frightened by the sounds of guns and ricochets of bullets riddling through the night , nor because I was shot at, or had lost a loved one due lack of adequate medical care, or more so not because some friends have now turned thieves, murderers, kidnappers and ignorance is thriving in all facets of religion across the country, I cried for Nigeria not because mosquitoes and clearly preventable diseases kill children whose future would have been so bright and could have made mothers proud, I cried not because bribery is the order of the day among the enforcers of the law and more also not because our universities are now breeding grounds for political thuggery, prostitution and gangsterism, yes I cry not because we are now mostly seen as an ill-educated bunch internationally and globally generalised as fraudsters mostly after that advance fee, I cry not because of the constant failed system of governmental and educational institutions, failed communities and failed social structures but alas I sound a cry because through all this there are millions of Nigerians also crying out for hope, waiting on hope, clinging on hope and praying for hope that one day the labour of their heroes past shall not be in vain.
So why and what will make you sound a cry out today for Nigeria ? cry

1 Like

Re: I Cried For Nigeria by ihedioramma: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
I THINK PRAYING WILL DO THE WORK FOR US IF WE CAN STOP FROM OUR SIN . YOU SE PEOPLE DONT GO TO CHURCH, AND PEOPLE THAT GOTO CHURCH DONT NO WHAT IS IN THERE BIBLE . YOUR CRY WILL BE LET EVERY BODY RD THERE BIBLE AND NO WHAT IS IN THE BIBLE AND LIVE THE WAY BIBLE TEACH US AND NIGERIAN WILL BE ONE BEST COUNTRY IN ALL THE WORLD. GOD HELP US .
Re: I Cried For Nigeria by Lasinoh: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
I CRY FOR JOY!
I am out of Nigeria for good!!! kiss

I CRY FOR JOY!
Kissing my AMERICAN passport!!! cool

I CRY FOR JOY!
Gainfully-employed OUTSIDE NIGERIA!!! cool

I CRY FOR JOY!
Off today and . . . laying in bed ALL DAY/NIGHT LONG. . . Eating my RICE DODO AND CHICKEN/BEEF STEW prepared by my darling husband. . .THE BEST COOK! cool

MY AGNOSTIC God bless America. . . MY HOME SWEETEST HOME!!! cool
Re: I Cried For Nigeria by ihedioramma: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
SO YOU ARE NOT IN NIGERIAN NOW ? REMENBER ME OOOOOO.... LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING GOD BLESS ALL THE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD . DO YOU NO USA WAS LIKE NIGERIAN BEFOR ? HOW OLD IS USA AND NIGERIAN TODAY ? WE HAVE ONLY ONE PROBLEM AND THAT IS TO HAVE A GOOD PERSON THATS ALL . ALL THIS PEOPLE BEFOR AND NOW ARE TRYING BOUT THERE IS WERE OUR PROBLEM IS TELK TO YOUR PEOPLE NO WHAT DAY WANT OR NEED AND NOT WHAT YOU WANT AND HOW YOU WANT IT NO. SO MANY CAR'S, HAUSE, WIFE,LAND EVERY WERE E.T.C .
Re: I Cried For Nigeria by Lasinoh: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
This Mgbeke and im polymoniker disease wey not get am for cure don come again? undecided
All these 'anonymous' games with fake BAD YINGLISHD DON OLD ABEG. . .
2013 is just around the corner.
Re-invent yourself. . .
Shioooooooooooooor!!!!
What a local 'IGBOTIC NAME'! angry
Re: I Cried For Nigeria by ihedioramma: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE NAME? IHEDIORAMMA IS SOME THING THAT IS GOOD FOR EVERY BODY. WHAT DO YOU CALL IT IN YOUR OWN ?

(1) (Reply)

Reuben Abati And The Riddles Of The Tortoise / Scam Alert!!!! Soccerinvestment.com Is A Scam- Beware / Alao-akala Has Case To Answer – Oyo Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.