Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32494 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
seriallink:

Seems their plan is working!
Anony it is for me
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Boomark:

Anony is our man but time factor will not permit to gather more votes for him. Instead of wasting it, vote Goshen.
I don't care who wins, give it to Goshen against any other person but Anony. Logic can if he can, it still will not change what he is, a mad boy who have get too much time to type nonsense most of the time
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mee234:
I don't care who wins, give it to Goshen against any other person but Anony. Logic can if he can, it still will not change what he is, a mad boy who have get too much time to type nonsense most of the time
cheesy
Mee234:
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Zikkyy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
My vote goes to Goshen
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
frosbel:

You atheists are weird , you call Logicboy03 an annoying noise maker which he certainly is and more , and then give him your vote grin
that lady is a muslem
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by honeychild(f): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
frosbel: What's going on here, is this an atheist board or Christian board undecided

Those who are voting for the one who will not win instead of the brother, what really is your purpose here.

Remember it is between the PEST and the Brother grin grin

This is not the Christian board. It is the RELIGION board.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by honeychild(f): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
I vote [/b]Logicboy[b]
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by tbaba1234: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
^ I think Logicboy is an interesting fellow but i can't vote for him. He has been belligerent and disrespectful too many times. He enjoys it too much.

I haven't had much interactions with Goshen, maybe someday..

Even though i think Anony's positions are usually rationally flawed, he still displays good character (generally). Many christians here are quick to result to insults when they can't defend their positions rationally.

Based on the above, i will vote for Anony..

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
tbaba1234:

Even though i think Anony's positions are usually rationally flawed

I think I understand what you are trying to do here. This is not the first
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by advocate666: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Reyginus: I think I understand what you are trying to do here. This is not the first

Yes, he's trying to make sure the antichrist wins without actually voting for him. LOL tongue cheesy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
advocate666:

Yes, he's trying to make sure the antichrist wins without actually voting for him. LOL tongue cheesy
lol. You dont understand.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
tbaba1234: ^ I think Logicboy is an interesting fellow but i can't vote for him. He has been belligerent and disrespectful too many times. He enjoys it too much.

I haven't had much interactions with Goshen, maybe someday..

Even though i think Anony's positions are usually rationally flawed, he still displays good character (generally). Many christians here are quick to result to insults when they can't defend their positions rationally.

So you vote for Anony out of spite for me?

wink
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

[b]So you vote for Anony out of spite for m[/b]e?

wink

I think this award means so much to you lipsrsealed undecided
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
3 Reasons to vote for @Logicboy
1: @Logicboy drives fellow-atheist to drop the BS around Political Correctness and say it like it is (not like it sounds)
2: @Logicboy is an Unrepentant Realist not a Religious Idealist - We need more Realists in this Real World (Heaven needs Idealist)
3: @Logicboy is IYF (In-Your-Face) with the Dangers of Religion and suspension of Reason for Blind-Faith and illogic

Vote @Logicboy (He has my Vote)
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
On d news this hour...most nl are of d opinion dt most of lb's posts are frothy tongue, don't froth in your mouth, na joke o
Goshen understands dt d system is not perfect but keeps at it to make it work,
Its goshen...360...its completeness, all round!

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by tbaba1234: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Reyginus: I think I understand what you are trying to do here. This is not the first

em.... Vote?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by tbaba1234: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

So you vote for Anony out of spite for me?

wink

There is no spite 4 you, i voted 4 someone with better character, that's all.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
tbaba1234:

There is no spite 4 you, i voted 4 someone with better character, that's all.

He has a better character because he didnt blaspheme against islam? grin grin grin

Dont worry. I am not surprised.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plappville(f): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are putting words in my mouth. Did I say who the best was? You are using your bias to judge an ambiguous statement.

The statement doesnt say anything about who the best is;

I gave reasons why my vote goes to GOSHEN, you no match those reasons, So what's bias there? You no won here ooo, u won win by all means
but no be by gragra grin grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
plappville:

I gave reasons why my vote goes to GOSHEN, you no match those reasons, So what's bias there? You no won here ooo, u won win by all means
but no be by gragra grin grin

I said you were biased because of your comment against me and not because you voted Goshen.

Jesus Christ, you need some logic
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by dorox(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
My vote goes to Logic boy, because i think he is the person whose absence from Nairaland would be felt the most. We may love him or hate him but we all seem to have an opinion of him one way or the other, good or bad, but never boring.
There are quite a good number of people who make naira land an interesting place to hang out and in my opinion logicboy is number one, that is why i am voting for him. My vote is in no way an endorsement of his belief or lack of belief but as a recognision of his contribution to this forum.

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
dorox: My vote goes to Logic boy, because i think he is the person whose absence from Nairaland would be felt the most. We may love him or hate him but we all seem to have an opinion of him one way or the other, good or bad, but never boring.
There are quite a good number of people who make naira land an interesting place to hang out and in my opinion logicboy is number one, that is why i am voting for him. My vote is in no way an endorsement of his belief or lack of belief but as a recognision of his contribution to this forum.

cool
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Actually I disagree, I 'hate' LOGICBOY angry

just joking !!

On a more serious note, I agree only to the extent where he stops using foul language and abuse, otherwise he's good enough to be my Son. grin

Whoever wins though between all three would have deserved to and I hope Seun will set some small money aside and not less than $500 for the winner.

If not , then we could contribute $2 each to form some price for the 2013s winner to make it more exciting.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by mossy4luv: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
i vote Goshen360

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by chatmate: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
I vote Goshen

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
mossy4luv: Its definitely gotta be Goshen360, dats ma hommie...gudluck bruv
is this a vote?
dorox: My vote goes to Logic boy, because i think he is the person whose absence from Nairaland would be felt the most. We may love him or hate him but we all seem to have an opinion of him one way or the other, good or bad, but never boring.
this is logical!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by mossy4luv: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
ATMC: is this a vote?this is logical!
Yes it is..edited alrdy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
tbaba1234:

em.... Vote?
Out of the matter
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by PastorKun(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
There are quite a good number of people who make naira land an interesting place to hang out and in my opinion logicboy is number one,
that is why i am voting for him. My vote is in no way an endorsement of his belief or lack of belief but as a recognision of his contribution to this forum.

On the contrary to the bolded above I know a good number of NL veterans who no longer visit this forum becos they believe it has been over run by immature kids like logicboy who have nothing to offer on this forum intellectually. All they do is rain insults on people and derail threads.

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pastor Kun:

On the contrary to the bolded above I know a good number of NL veterans who no longer visit this forum becos they believe it has been over run by immature kids like logicboy who have nothing to offer on this forum intellectually. All they do is rain insults on people and derail threads.
May God continue to bless u my brother. If i said same, some pathetic NLders would come in here to cry over comment. I remember posting this
toba 8:20pm On Dec 23:
Nice.

Really missed the good old days when matured atheists like mazaje, horus, huxley, toneyb and co were still active. Even though we have different beliefs, they dont incite or constitute nuisance.
I think this section has lost its 'Aroma'
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
toba: May God continue to bless u my brother. If i said same, some pathetic NLders would come in here to cry over comment. I remember posting this I think this section has lost its 'Aroma'

Then why are u still "eating" here?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wetman(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
I vote for Goshen360.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.