Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director (7614 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by kachy: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2012
A Director of Ojukwu Transport Company Limited has said the wife of the late Biafran leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu-Ojukwu, Bianca, has no place on the directorship or trusteeship of the company.

Director, Mr. Ifeukwu Ojukwu, said on Monday that since OTL was owned by the late Sir Louis Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the late Biafran warlord could not dictate who the trustees or directors of the company should be.

Ojukwu, who was the Ikemba of Nnewi, had directed, in his Will, that Bianca, should replace him as a trustee of OTL.

Ifeukwu said, “Bianca is neither a trustee member nor a Director of OTL and it is good to note that OTL is a different property from the things the late Ikemba Ojukwu had and the directorship cannot be transferred through a Will.”

The clarification by Ifeukwu, who is based in Boston, United States, came as counsel for the late Ikemba, Chief Emeka Onyemelukwe, insisted that the Will read last Friday at the Enugu State High Court Registrar was authentic and sacrosanct.

Onyemelukwe, who was reacting to a claim by Emeka Ojukwu Jnr. that the Will was manipulated, said  the Will was registered in the Enugu High Court on July 9, 2005, while the codicil, which was to give details and correct any mistakes in the Will, was dated December 16, 2009.

Onyemelukwe, who tendered documents at a press conference in Enugu to back his argument, stated that he had been close to the late Ojukwu since his return from exile in Cote d’Ivoire in 1982.

He said all Ojukwu’s legal papers were  still with him, including those of properties and chattels willed to Emeka Jnr, who claimed he did not know him as his father’s lawyer or friend.

Meanwhile, Ojukwu Jnr. has taken over his father’s residence in Nnewi, “according to the Igbo tradition that the first son would inherit his father’s house and compound on the event of his death.”
Ojukwu (Jnr.) said even if the Will had not covered the Nnewi residence, it was traditionally statutory that the first son inherits his father’s house.

He also said other contents of the Will could be constested in court.

Source: PUNCH
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2012
Will these Ojuiku people carry this nonsense out of public domain ...

Ibos and inheritance palava !

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2012
[size=16pt]OK. But still lovely to uncle Awo[/size]
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Lasinoh: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2012
Bianca!
Ngwa. . . come and marry! cheesy
I hope your daughter is reading all these?
She will learn one thing for sure.
FOLLOWING AND MARRYING SUGAR-GRANDPAS IS NOT A ROLL IN THE HAY!

What a mess! cry

I don't know any POLYGAMIST in history that has such a disgraceful matrimonial resume.
Tufiakwa!!!
Welcome to Biafraland. . .ABEG MAKE UNA SECEDE SHARP-SHARP. . . before this una HATEFULNESS spread all over Nigeria!
Is Ojukwu the first to breed children by more than one woman? undecided

Na wetin be all this?
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY, SELFISH ANOUHIAS! cheesy
MONEY-MONEY-MONEY!!!
TUFIAKWA!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2012
USarmy: [size=16pt]OK. But still lovely to uncle Awo[/size]

Quit this nonsense...your hero's children are out there disgracing your entire race and you are here busy posting photoshopped pix.

You are obviously out of your depth.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by OneNaira6: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2012
ilugunboy:

Quit this nonsense...your hero's children are out there disgracing your entire race and you are here busy posting photoshopped pix.

You are obviously out of your depth.

Only you see and feel disgrace. As far as igbo are concern this is a family matter. Every family has a disagreement especially a family which consistent of two or more wives, children from different mothers. It's a behavior common in nigeria and africa. your own people are notorious for it. Article upon articles have been posted on this forum to support this fact. Only an ignorant buffon thinks attacking a family personal business in effort to take jab at the community the family came will disgrace the community. Are you stup1d or what? In actuality, it makes your own ppl look bad. Duh? Anyway, y'all go on though. It's comedy for us all

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by tpia1: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2012
where is the hausa lady?

has she been located yet.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Godjone(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2012
what is all this imbroglio everyday on nailand abt ojukwu? Wunt u guys let this humble worrior rest in peace? But the wil had already been read in the court hence, all raised dust shud av been settled by now.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by heed101(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2012
This comment is loading.........................................................
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by sylve11: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2012
Lasinoh: Bianca!

What a mess! cry

I don't know any POLYGAMIST in history that has such a disgraceful matrimonial resume.
Tufiakwa!!!
Welcome to Biafraland. . .ABEG MAKE UNA SECEDE SHARP-SHARP. . . before this una HATEFULNESS spread all over Nigeria!

Na wetin be all this?
MONEY-MONEY-MONEY!!!
TUFIAKWA!!!

I know Sey u go show face here. . ,cheesy. cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by oraclefemi(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2012
Are they not ashamed of themselves fighting over a dead man's will.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by HVILLE: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2012
all the shout abt will and property left behind,if the man no get any property all this children go die and fun enough 90% of children are male make them too go get there own property
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by orelove4liff: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2012
Godjone: what is all this imbroglio everyday on nailand abt ojukwu? Wunt u guys let this humble worrior rest in peace? But the wil had already been read in the court hence, all raised dust shud av been settled by now.
rest in peace?after insertin his dick in every useless available pussy wen he was alive?dat lady bianca has no integrity or diginity to hav married a man who was old enof to be her grandpa because of money and fame
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Redmosquito(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2012
Minion: Ur Wickedness! What is the problem with mortals and the property of the dead?
Hades: Young ignorant one! Mortals are beings of greed. They are always willing to die over what is not theirs
Minion: My Lord! Does the evil of their hearts know no bounds?
Redmosquito: May Amadioha and Sango collaborate to strike down any fool who reads Tribalism in my words

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2012
Ermm.....

I really dont give a flying fhuck what the Ojukwus do with themselves.. NEXT!!!!!!!
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Wendyslim(f): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2012
Why the misunderstanding abt person will? Abeg make una go work for una own nah make una allow am rest jarecry
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by tunapawizzy: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2012
Wendyslim: Why the misunderstanding abt person will? Abeg make una go work for una own nah make una allow am rest jarecry

i tire 4 dem o
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Pennywise(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2012

What a mess! cry

Tufiakwa!!!

Na wetin be all this?
MONEY-MONEY-MONEY!!!
TUFIAKWA!!!

Rubbish. Marrying Ojukwu paid her handsomely. She could have ended up being just a pretty wife of an ordinary, insignificant entity who will cheat on her nonetheless.

But Bianca today is a madam ambassador. She has money and can have her choice of di/ck anytime any day (diplomatically of course).
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2012
Okija_juju: Ermm.....

I really dont give a flying fhuck what the Ojukwus do with themselves.. NEXT!!!!!!!
ezi ohia
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Okijajuju1(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2012
kcswat: ezi ohia

And who the fhuck are you ?!
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by ba7man(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2012
With a family name like "Ojukwu", its rather low fighting over a will and properties. If that was my surname, I'd b a billionaire by now and won't need to rely on a will to survive.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by geez1: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2012
[b]Which part of the trustees don't these illiterates understand?

The late coward had said she should replace him. Is that so hard to understand?

These Igbo people never cease to amaze me. In a country called Biafra, that is about the size of Oyo State, with half of the land eroded away, another quarter occupied by floods and still yet they've not been able to add value to their land and they claim to be the ones that have made other regions prosper. If one million Igbos in Lagos have caused Lagos to prosper, how come over 20million Igbos in Enugu, Ebonyi, Amambra, Imo and Abia haven't made the states prosper? How come Oyo State is still more prosperous than the most prosperous Igbo state? How come even Ogun State, which is the number 3 state in the SW, is almost as prosperous as the most prosperous Igbo state? How come the unemployment rate in the SE is the highest after the north? How come poverty is the highest in the SE after the north? How come they have the largest concentration of crime and criminals?

I just wished Yorubaland was a country on its own. You can't compare the rapid rate of development we had as a region (Western Region) to the crap these guys from the other regions have brought to slow down our development and drag us back to their archaic levels.

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2012
One_Naira:

Only you see and feel disgrace. As far as igbo are concern this is a family matter. Every family has a disagreement especially a family which consistent of two or more wives, children from different mothers. It's a behavior common in nigeria and africa. your own people are notorious for it. Article upon articles have been posted on this forum to support this fact. Only an ignorant buffon thinks attacking a family personal business in effort to take jab at the community the family came will disgrace the community. Are you stup1d or what? In actuality, it makes your own ppl look bad. Duh? Anyway, y'all go on though. It's comedy for us all

One kobo or whatever....why are you people always like this? you lot are just pathetic buchca craps, hardly making sense..!!

Una blood just dey hot for nothing...

Ojuiku is a just another useless and hypocritical Catholic...like most of you lot.

Even Bianca is disappointed in him..... undecided
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
Note that MLK kids are still fighting over the legend's estate. So, it's just a family issue. So, you sounded like a deluded and depressed soul. You definitely regret not to be born Igbo.

ilugunboy:

One kobo or whatever....why are you people always like this? you lot are just pathetic buchca craps, hardly making sense..!!

Una blood just dey hot for nothing...

Ojuiku is a just another useless and hypocritical Catholic...like most of you lot.

Even Bianca is disappointed in him..... undecided

Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
donedy: Note that MLK kids are still fighting over the legend's estate. So, it's just a family issue. So, you sounded like a deluded and depressed soul. You definitely regret not to be born Igbo.

grin grin this is another deranged ibo.

Using one to justify the other is a trait in you guys gene.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by linearity: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
What a show of shame. Look as a whole man with two mature blokus dey fight on top of property when another man like am build.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by chuksozy: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
ilugunboy: Will these Ojuiku people carry this nonsense out of public domain ...

Anuofia. Big fool.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by seunfly: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
Some times i wonder why men who suppose to be walking for their own children will be fighting over their fathers properties, for i believe there is a stage in any man's life when he should quit his father's house and go to establish his own house. That house include father's influence, resources, physical house, properties, money and power. But i guess i am not every man.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
ilugunboy: Will these Ojuiku people carry this nonsense out of public domain ...

hey monkey...this isn't up to half of what happened when abiola died.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Navalsadiq(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2012

What a mess! cry

Tufiakwa!!!

Na wetin be all this?
MONEY-MONEY-MONEY!!!
TUFIAKWA!!!
you cany blame them na.its only typical of their race to be greedy.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Classicalman(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2012

What a mess! cry

Tufiakwa!!!

Na wetin be all this?
MONEY-MONEY-MONEY!!!
TUFIAKWA!!!

And as usual, your jealousy is consuming you like fire. If you hate Ojukwu and Igbos so much, i can assist you in committing suicide. Since that is what you want.
Re: Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director by Classicalman(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
geez*:
[b]Which part of the trustees don't these illiterates understand?

The late coward had said she should replace him. Is that so hard to understand?

These Igbo people never cease to amaze me. In a country called Biafra, that is about the size of Oyo State, with half of the land eroded away, another quarter occupied by floods and still yet they've not been able to add value to their land and they claim to be the ones that have made other regions prosper. If one million Igbos in Lagos have caused Lagos to prosper, how come over 20million Igbos in Enugu, Ebonyi, Amambra, Imo and Abia haven't made the states prosper? How come Oyo State is still more prosperous than the most prosperous Igbo state? How come even Ogun State, which is the number 3 state in the SW, is almost as prosperous as the most prosperous Igbo state? How come the unemployment rate in the SE is the highest after the north? How come poverty is the highest in the SE after the north? How come they have the largest concentration of crime and criminals?

I just wished Yorubaland was a country on its own. You can't compare the rapid rate of development we had as a region (Western Region) to the crap these guys from the other regions have brought to slow down our development and drag us back to their archaic levels.

[/b]

Excuuuuuuseeee me..... Oyo state more developed than all states in the east? What does Oyo state have to show apart from the dirty smelly Ibadan and the numerous motor parks lorded over by NURTW minions? Negro pleazeeeee!!!!!!! Sit your ignorant, lazy Yoruba ass before your computer (that is if u have one) and do your research. Or better still, take the next available flight down to enugu and see things for yourself. I'm tired of replying to these Yoruba lowlives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Rejected Rolls Royce In UK - Picture / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin / ESN Camp In Rivers State Being Addresed By IPOB Leader (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.