Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage (10448 Views)

How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by kolajoo(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2013
tessybaby: I remember I dated a guy who had the biggest d.ick I have ever accomodated and the first time we had sex I was in serious pains(am talking about that kind of pain that makes it impossible to walk properly or even urinate but damn I loved this guy so I decided to continue dating him hoping my v g [/b]would get used to after some time. It actually [b]got better as time went on but unfortunately we broke uo due other reasons.
ur v g is now large then grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Pataki: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2013
tessybaby: I remember I dated a guy who had the biggest d.ick I have ever accomodated and the first time we had sex I was in serious pains(am talking about that kind of pain that makes it impossible to walk properly or even urinate but damn I loved this guy so I decided to continue dating him hoping my v g would get used to after some time. It actually got better as time went on but unfortunately we broke uo due other reasons.

Are you talking about me tessy? angry
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by skfa1: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2013
Mine is big,long and works better wink
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by tessybaby(f): 6:22am On Apr 04, 2013
kolajoo: ur v g is now large then grin
NO boss even after 2 vg birth I still enjoy my thing with hubby

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by tessybaby(f): 6:26am On Apr 04, 2013
shocked
Pataki:

Are you talking about me tessy? angry
Are you that big
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2014

My dear, forget elastic capabilities o! Obviously you are a guy if not, you know that big di.ccks don't know elasticity. They will just tear down the factory. grin the hotness you get after a round of sex, no body go tell you!
he's a guy that's why he saying that.
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by uzhi(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Haba! There is limit to everything, 4get about elasticity. How come women do hv tears while given birth ? Abnormal joystic is real, even prostitutes dey cry.
Kobojunkie:

Obviously you are one of those who like to ignorantly accept that their imagination dictates reality. I hate to burst that bubble but no, the human skin is elastic and no matter what happens over time it expands to accommodate it's environment. For instance ever observed how even the smallest, flattest-tummy-ed-woman's body expands as much as needed when it comes to child birth, and contracts afterwards? There is a reason why the body is not all made up of skeleton and muscle. Much of it is flexible tissues that expand and contract as needed.
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
This whole story got me wet already, I love em very big.
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by XYZo: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2017
This whole story got me wet already, I love em very big.
hi
Re: Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage by Explora: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
hello guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Lost My Dad / Extramarital Affair - The Warning Signs Before Getting Stuck / Why Do Nigerian Parents See Pidgin English As "Bad English"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.