Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped (33643 Views)

20 pictures you really need to look at to Understand / 20 Pictures That Looks Photoshopped But Actually Real / See Incredible Photoshopped Image Of The Mavin Crew, Buhari, Banky W & Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by kcreal(f): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Second to comment.... This make front page? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Congratulations, you have won an aeroplane.
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by trent9002(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Rapmoney: @ Poster,
u must be a real jobless fellow!
How do you explain the fact that these pictures are not Photoshopped?
You're probably the jobless one. Learn to appreciate Arts. And stop being negative all the time

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by dljbd1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
@OP....is ds photoshopped. Cos am confused, she looks lyk one of ds ladies on NL

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Emmymi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
This is pure nature.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by vislabraye(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
What does this picture remind you of cheesy

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
valencia25: Agreed wink

Agreeded, Agreeded eded!
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by hakunamatata1: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Longaberger HQ Basket Building. 7-story
building shaped like a basket is Longaberger's
Home Office, Newark,Ohio.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by valuka(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
ht
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Clemzy16(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
freecocoa: Shebi if I say make thunder fire you now, them go say I too get bad mouth.
I leave you to God.
Abeg! No vex.
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
@hakuna matata, nice picture, the architechture of developed countries can be very amazing.

The artist who painted the ground to give this effect is Edgar Mueller. He does street paintings and murals that have a realistic 3D appearance.

You can find more of Edgar's paintings here ---> http://www.european-street-painting.com/thumbnails-album,30,Crevasse%20in%20Dun%20Laoghaire.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
fellis:

This is not a Photoshop. It's not an optical trick. And it's not an illustration. It's just a simply great photo taken near the Linevo village, in the Volgograd region of Russia.

A wild firestorm went through the village and its surroundings, destroying 80 houses. Nobody knows what was the origin, but at least the phone lines are still working

The last picture has got to be really photoshopped otherwise how come the cables are so taunt, I mean aren't they supposed to be hanging low??

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
^ I think the poles behind and in front of it are exerting the force on the wires that is holding that damaged pole up.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by KokoBeware: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ok not photoshopped....bt most of the pictures where edited....

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
^lol, abeg nothing was edited. The angles the pictures were taken is what makes them look unbelievable. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
KokoBeware: Ok not photoshopped....bt most of the pictures where edited....

Lol...............!!! I luv NL !
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by dustydee: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
I remember the Hungarian disaster. Saw the video clip on TV not long ago. Spill from a chemical tank.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajka_alumina_plant_accident
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
This looks like the kind of shitty crop-and-paste job you'd see on the Photoshop Disasters site. In fact these dogs live in the Philippines, and were born without front legs.
Despite the fact that it looks like the poor guys would topple over the moment they tried to wag their tails, it is apparently possible for dogs to live normal lives this way, using their strong hind legs to perfectly straddle the line between cute and terrifying.

Click here for more

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
The car below rendered from what looks like vector graphics from an old-school arcade game is a wire-frame sculpture by artist Benedict Radcliffe. And I mean an actual frame made of wires.

More pictures here

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2012

Artist Florentijn Hofman did this, creating an actual 100-foot long rubber ducky and sticking it in the water like a bathtub.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
Reuters reporters got this picture from a road in Somalia. It's a genuine pic from Somalia. They basically don't have a government there so no traffic laws are enforced (you can seriously drive on whichever side of the road you want).

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by THESuperman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
doublecross: the man on the water. that i can understand. the cables hanging on the old hanging stick, that i also understand. the cartoons crossing the road and the squeezed house.....habaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wetin happen?
I understand those too... But dis cave is confusing me
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nice job, Fellis

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Curiouscity(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
The fake lives we live have made it impossible for us in Nigeria to believe any thing again. The technology of Photoshopping is less than 20yrs in Nigeria, yet any art or picture that brings out great creativity is said to be Photoshopped. Hmmmm, see the dark side of technology? It makes some human to loss their reasoning ability.

BTW, those were great pictures. I know nothing about art/pictures, but I love and I appreciate them.
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by chucky234(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
great piece
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by chucky234(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Curious_city: The fake lives we live have made it impossible for us in Nigeria to believe any thing again. The technology of Photoshopping is less than 20yrs in Nigeria, yet any art or picture that brings out great creativity is said to be Photoshopped. Hmmmm, see the dark side of technology? It makes some human to loss their reasoning ability.

BTW, those were great pictures. I know nothing about art/pictures, but I love and I appreciate them.
Wetin concern fake lives inside the pics na,u better go sleep for under Ijora bridge.
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Curiouscity(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
chucky234: Wetin concern fake lives inside the pics na,u better go sleep for under Ijora bridge.

Is like U didn't read through the posts that queried the OP and said the pics were Photoshopped. Did U have any problem understanding my post? BTW, why does it affect U that much? Abi, anything about U that is fake?
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 05, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Second to comment.... This make front page? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are u still doing this?
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by sundayid(m): 6:30am On Dec 05, 2012
Coldfeet: The hotel room and the vavagina pics are my favs!! Really artistic.
its like f**king is ur hobby
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by pat077: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2012
valencia25: Agreed wink
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by jeffsmith1: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2012
this is simply amazing thanks for gathering and sharing these pics here smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2012
[img]http://crackedratedg.files./2012/04/picture-151.png[/img]

This tap is supported by a pipe running up through the water.
If you look at the point where the water from the tap touches the reservoir, you'd see the pipe faintly.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2012
You're welcome jeff and everyone else that gave thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flexible, Creative & Detailed Designs and Animations - Its Affordable Too. / Ben Enwonwu’s Painting Sold For £1.1m After Google Search / A Thread For Coreldraw Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.