Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 (10073 Views)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
Cuddlemii:

What I am saying is this, the poster of the year doesn't necessarily have to be a writer of stories.
How many writers of poetry or other genres have been nominated?
You know, I believe in fairness & variety, I have nothing against the nominations, I just wished it was a little bit mixed.
Anyways, the nominations are going well, which is the most important thing
ok I understand
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by LarrySun(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Now, what caused the impasse? The nominations should continue please. Thanks to those who nominated me. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. This is fun; a real fun. I was really enjoying this thread when it suddenly stopped. Oh! It shouldn't.
However, we all should nominate fairly and squarely...and it isn't a matter of who is better or worse. I believe each person is a master in his/her own kind of art. Literature is diverse, and serious writing takes special skills and styles. The battle for supremacy in this thread may not come mainly out of wit and humour, but of creativity.
Nominate someone you 'believe' has earned your nomination. It would be quite unethical to vote out of friendship, acquaintanceship, gain or whatever. There are still great writers/posters (of course, the nominees/posters should be writers. This thread is under LITERATURE and WRITING) who still need voting in. Do not confuse the moderator, put the name of your nominee only once and let equity play its role. I know the Moderator is honest.
I think nominees should not nominate themselves...there is no pride in that. But they should have the liberty of nominating some other people, if they so desired.
Bless you all.
L.S.

For those of you who nominated me, and those who still will, I say thank you. I have a gift for you in return: I shall post the Prologue and Chapter One of THE PARADOX OF ABEL (The Sequel to THE BRAND OF CAIN) this week. I'm sure you will like the excerpts.
Thanks.
wink
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by LarrySun(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
I nominate Omolola1. She's good.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 4:57am On Dec 12, 2012
It is not over yet?
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2012
(coughs! ) I nominate Efemena ... grin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by EfemenaXY: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2012
^^ grin grin

Thanks babes cheesy
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Ishilove: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2012
Larry-Sun:
Now, what caused the impasse? The nominations should continue please. Thanks to those who nominated me. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. This is fun; a real fun. I was really enjoying this thread when it suddenly stopped. Oh! It shouldn't.
However, we all should nominate fairly and squarely...and it isn't a matter of who is better or worse. I believe each person is a master in his/her own kind of art. Literature is diverse, and serious writing takes special skills and styles. The battle for supremacy in this thread may not come mainly out of wit and humour, but of creativity.
Nominate someone you 'believe' has earned your nomination. It would be quite unethical to vote out of friendship, acquaintanceship, gain or whatever. There are still great writers/posters (of course, the nominees/posters should be writers. This thread is under LITERATURE and WRITING) who still need voting in. Do not confuse the moderator, put the name of your nominee only once and let equity play its role. I know the Moderator is honest.
I think nominees should not nominate themselves...there is no pride in that. But they should have the liberty of nominating some other people, if they so desired.
Bless you all.
L.S.

For those of you who nominated me, and those who still will, I say thank you. I have a gift for you in return: I shall post the Prologue and Chapter One of THE PARADOX OF ABEL (The Sequel to THE BRAND OF CAIN) this week. I'm sure you will like the excerpts.
Thanks.
wink

Kai, this guy like epistle sha undecided
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Could there be any berra Writer than Efemena then its Shakespear!

She's got a Unique style of Writing that really makes me Wish writing was a Diet Seriously!

In other Words, I nominate Efemena! cool
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 6:21am On Dec 12, 2012
El Guapo: Could there be any berra Writer than Efemena then its Shakespear!

She's got a Unique style of Writing that really makes me Wish writing was a Diet Seriously!

You wey never enter this section for your life
The recruitment has begun from the jokes section
Btw, its been ages dude!
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2012
Dats not fair! Just 1? Well am breaking d rules o

Efenenawanchuckwu
Omolola1
Uju
Ishilove
Mynd
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2012
I nominate Efe

Why the heck did I just nominate her seeing that she can't take her hands off my saga. Anyways if she wins, she will be so busy writing a thank you speech and I will have saga to myself cool
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2012
cool
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2012
Cuddle was quick to hide that
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by seedord247(m): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2012
cool
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dats not fair! Just 1? Well am breaking d rules o

Efenenawanchuckwu
Omolola1
Uju
Ishilove
Mynd

You can only nominate one poster. So, pick one
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by EfemenaXY: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2012
El Guapo: Could there be any berra Writer than Efemena then its Shakespear!

Cheers El cheesy

ID I see you o! Thanks my sister kiss kiss

jennykadry: I nominate Efe

Why the heck did I just nominate her seeing that she can't take her hands off my saga. Anyways if she wins, she will be so busy writing a thank you speech and I will have saga to myself cool

Jenny! shocked shocked grin

Lol! Re: leaving saga alone! cheesy

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Much appreciated... smiley
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2012
Cuddle, someone needs a ban ooo. Why hurl insults at people na?
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Cuddle, someone needs a ban ooo. Why hurl insults at people na?

I have edited it.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by seedord247(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2012
If you are good you are good... You dont need to be begging pple from section to another just bcus of a faceless award. angry
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You can only nominate one poster. So, pick one
Go away joor! Dis ur military rules sef, anyways.... I love em all....but I gats go wiv who i connect wiv. Ishilove! Am sorry Efe cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2012
seedord247: If you are good you are good... You dont need to be begging pple from section to another just bcus of a faceless award. angry
But can't you pass a message without insults?

I agree that solicting for votes is wrong but let's be civil but if you wanna blow this up, please do
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by seedord247(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
But can't you pass a message without insults?

I agree that solicting for votes is wrong but let's be civil but if you wanna blow this up, please do

I aint blowin anyything up nicca... Just saying what i observed....
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2012
seedord247:

I aint blowin anyything up nicca... Just saying what i observed....
Okay dude
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by bunmioguns(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2012
I nominate Efemena_xy cool cool
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You wey never enter this section for your life
The recruitment has begun from the jokes section
Btw, its been ages dude!

Efemena reads Out her Tales to me In bed -- Forgetting she's me 105th Wife? angry angry
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Rocktation(f): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2012
Ivynwa: I nominate Rockie----Rockstation

Awwww, my sister....I appreciate this #hugs#
But forget that I come here to struggle atimes. I'm not even sure that I know the academic definition of a poem or prose. cheesy

Nice.
People are just voting for only writers.
The idea, is the posters of year and not the writers alone.
Rocktation has been an instrumental force to reckon with on this section and I commend her.
Thanks for voting.
(Q

Thank you Cuddles. Looking at this section and remembering when you started, in Tu-faces's words, i feel like jumping in the well! I am soooo sooooo soooooo proud of you. I can't even begin to describe how much. Thank you and well done!

You're my fav, any time of the day. Going off to vote at that other place wink
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Rocktation(f): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2012
I might as well just nominate firestar, right away. I apreciate poetry more than the other categories.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Larry-Sun:

. . .
Nominate someone you 'believe' has earned your nomination. It would be quite unethical to vote out of friendship, acquaintanceship, gain or whatever.
. . .
For those of you who nominated me, and those who still will, I say thank you. I have a gift for you in return: . . .
Thanks.
wink
@bolded, see ya life?

2 Likes

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by LarrySun(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ishilove:
Kai, this guy like epistle sha undecided
Thanks Ishilove. I caught the faint whiff of innuendo.
Bless you.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by LarrySun(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
brokoto: @bolded, see ya life?
Bless you, buddy. I wish you understood what I meant.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rocktation:

Awwww, my sister....I appreciate this #hugs#
But forget that I come here to struggle atimes. I'm not even sure that I know the academic definition of a poem or prose. cheesy

Thank you Cuddles. Looking at this section and remembering when you started, in Tu-faces's words, i feel like jumping in the well! I am soooo sooooo soooooo proud of you. I can't even begin to describe how much. Thank you and well done!

You're my fav, any time of the day. Going off to vote at that other place wink

Thanks, dear
I remember our beautiful beginning on the complaints thread cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

50 Shades Of Grey Part 2 / Why Are Books On Igbo Culture, Identity, History Etc Expensive. / What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.