Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja (11930 Views)

I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) / How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa / My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by busoye19: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
A middle-aged man suspected to be a car snatcher was in the wee hours of Saturday shot dead at Kubwa by the vehicle owner, who is a police officer.

A policeman at the scene said a gang numbering three persons, trailed the jeep owner from a distance and almost succeeded in snatching the vehicle but the owner pulled out a gun and shot one of them.

He said the man died on the spot, while the other two escaped.

When our reporter visited Kubwa General Hospital, some policemen were seen with the corpse inside their van as they made effort to deposit the corpse at the hospital’s mortuary.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/city-news/182591-car-snatcher-shot-dead-at-kubwa
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hehehehe grin grin I would have paid good money to see the look on the muthafuckers face as the car owner pulled out his own piece and told him, "say hello to my little friend". grin

Dudes sorry thieving arsse has been dispatched straight to hell.....talk about the hunter becoming the hunted! shocked

12 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Caseless: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hahahaha....so thieves ma no wan their fellow thieves to attack them. How the guy died funny small.

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Afam4eva(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
How did they come to the conclusion that the dead man is a car snatcher. Is that what the policeman told them? Hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Andrew3(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
afam4eva: How did they come to the conclusion that the dead man is a car snatcher. Is that what the policeman told them? Hmmm

It would have only been comfirmed after he had vanished with the car.

probably used for suicide bombing.

3 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by 3direct: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
The owner is on point... I need to get a licence G too

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by otokx(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
Each time one is shot all the others run away.
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Very very good. The moafu*ker should be lynched and have his flesh fed to the catfish in my pond.

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by salolo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
sad end
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Sunymoore(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Serves him right. Heartless somebody
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
busoye19: A middle-aged man suspected to be a car snatcher was in the wee hours of Saturday shot dead at Kubwa by the vehicle owner, who is a police officer.

A policeman at the scene said a gang numbering three persons, trailed the jeep owner from a distance and almost succeeded in snatching the vehicle but the owner pulled out a gun and shot one of them.

He said the man died on the spot, while the other two escaped.

I don't trust the Nigerian police. This story might have been made up to cover up the murder of an innocent man. Why would a middle aged man be trying to snatch a car?
And how convenient is it that the other witnesses escaped?

8 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Lakayana: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
How are we sure that it is not the owner of the car that is lying dead at the morgue. Our police hmm are dubious people o.For me it is not fire on the mountain run run run rather it is police on the mountain pick race! pick race!! pick race!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by solid3(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
I have to buy a revolver and put under my car.
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Novice1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
otokx: Each time one is shot all the others run away.

Robbers are the ultimate cowards. They always fight a one-sided battle. They have to out number, outgun or outwit their victim. Once they have the slightest inkling that the balance of the scale is about to tip, they take to their heels.

Thats why I support gun licensing in Naija so we can be sending the morafuggas to h*ll one at a time.
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by samfibby(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
How come civilians don't get to shoot those @ssholes too.
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by ignis: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
afam4eva: How did they come to the conclusion that the dead man is a car snatcher. Is that what the policeman told them? Hmmm
That's the same question am asking here.
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by FlyboyZee: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
[/b][b][b][/b]

@Fellis,
You tell us. Since you know why "This story might have been made up to cover up the murder of an innocent man." (Since you were there at the crime scene); "Why would a middle aged man be trying to snatch a car?" (as if its children, young boys or old men that snatch cars) "And how convenient is it that the other witnesses escaped?" (as if you were part of those that escaped).

Please, do not be offended as I am just being curious here (I hope you get my sarcasm?).
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Tyche(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
I am taking this story with a pinch of salt.

One shot, two ran away abi dem fly at the speed of light.

Any which way, what's done is done.
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by olumide77: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
Just like this.

8 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by controlseven: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
fellis:

I don't trust the Nigerian police. This story might have been made up to cover up the murder of an innocent man. Why would a middle aged man be trying to snatch a car?
And how convenient is it that the other witnesses escaped?
Mbok! Some questions are really funny.
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Oluabayomi1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
A brave work there by d car owner. I am on my way to Collect my gun bada bada!
Armed robbers ll surely b robbed wt arms in ds festive period.Kubwa has alwaz bn a flash point for car snatcher
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Gonzaga1010(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Wow dats gud nigerian police is at work
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Flyboy Zee:

@Fellis,
You tell us. Since you know why "This story might have been made up to cover up the murder of an innocent man." (Since you were there at the crime scene); "Why would a middle aged man be trying to snatch a car?" (as if its children, young boys or old men that snatch cars) "And how convenient is it that the other witnesses escaped?" (as if you were part of those that escaped).

Please, do not be offended as I am just being curious here (I hope you get my sarcasm?).

ermm.....yes I get it.
(I think)
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by tomakint: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
Just few days to shout 'Happy and Prosperous New Year' a fool just allowed himself to kiss the world goodbye! Can you imagine that? undecided
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
wow!! im so proud of the driver!!
may God open other eyes to do same. gun is not scarce neither is it cost! then why will nigerians be scared of criminals! it will be so great if everybody be scared of each other like a country home in tx, u dont dare attack ppl just like that!! thats what nigeria deserve as we have no security for now,
kudos driver!!!!!!!!!! the two escaped are lucky,they shld repent now if not they shld get their act right next time.

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Leeny(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
sad! But his 99 days are over.
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by AroOkigbo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
tomakint: Just few days to shout 'Happy and Prosperous New Year' a fool just allowed himself to kiss the world goodbye! Can you imagine that? undecided
anything wey man jam na 'im luck.
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
nonsense @ ppl trying to say this isnt true! atleast two still alive,the two shld publicly talk to another media if they dint came for the car until then.
what actually are u defending? there are no car snatchers in nigeria huh? if the police want to fabricate the case, they wont mention the two ppl. right now the news we have up here is the one ppl shld be using to jugde the situation until the so called two or maybe a new story comes out to counter it.

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by TableLeg(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tragic
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by Exponental(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
I still stand on d ground that carrying guns in nigeria should be legalised.
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by DisGuy: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
A policeman at the scene said a gang numbering three persons,

how convenient the other person at the scene is also a policeman(with no name) instead of chasing after the pther 2 he is more than comfortable relaying the message to the press instead of the other (unnamed) police man

you go fear naija police when it comes to cover up-- the thief sef no get name?

well don shooter
Re: Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja by baslone: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
3 WAYS To CATCH A TIGER. . .

1- Newton's Method = Allow the tiger to catch you & catch the Tiger.

2- Einstein's Method = Chase the tiger until it becomes tired, then catch it.

3- The Nigeria Police Method = Catch a cat and beat it until it accepts its a tiger

11 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NJC Queries Umezulike On N10m Donation / Terror Alert: Police Refute Claims Of Planted Bombs across Abuja / Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.