Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732492 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
egusi with bitter leaf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 21, 2012
Vikin: embarassed

Rice with mustard seed sauce

Looks good. I really like the white brocolli on there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin

'Tis the season

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I like what I see
kiss kiss

@Baby mama
That pepper soup kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 22, 2012
Yield:

Looks good. I really like the white brocolli on there.

It's called cauliflower and yes it is just like white broccoli
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 22, 2012
y me: Oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I like what I see
kiss kiss

@Baby mama
That pepper soup kiss kiss

I wish I could send you some lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by masterpiecer(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2012
droooooooooooooling shocked

(after effect of viewing dis thread).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
This soup just got off the fire
The main man never taste am sef
The man should thank God for me o grin grin
Vegetable soup ( spinach and a handful of ukazi) with dried mangala fish and goatmeat
Enjoy kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Fry, fry things cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
efo soko soup i prepared tuday.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Julesbloom: efo soko soup i prepared tuday.

What type of leaves do you use for this soup
In What part of Nigeria is it popular
Is it eaten with rice or garri?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

What type of leaves do you use for this soup
In What part of Nigeria is it popular
Is it eaten with rice or garri?

the leaf is Green leaf, its a yoruba soup.
u can use amala, pounded yam, semovita or even garri to eat it.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2013
Broccoli and brussel sprouts, rice pilaf, and fried turkey.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88: Broccoli and brussel sprouts, rice pilaf, and fried turkey.

Ogugua, go and learn how to cook, stop posting this kind of food here! angry

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2013
Who said I can't cook?

I don't eat swallows 24/7.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88: Who said I can't cook?

I don't eat swallows 24/7.

Am not talking about swallow here. That your rice is made in which country? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2013
Lol does it matter?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2013
lol, it looks like those abakiliki kinda rice. mumsi bought a bag when we were kids and anytime we cook the rice, we get a similar look like the one you prepared.

so, dont blame be for being traumatized here by your rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ritalewisky: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Huuum my rice jollof got burn n too much salt anybody to. Borrow me her own to take do borrow post na ;DHuuum my rice jollof got burn n too much salt anybody to. Borrow me her own to take do borrow post na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kandiikane(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
y me: Not really how I love preparing my egusi soup tho, don't like adding veggie to it. but was asked to by a friend (he won a bet so that was his treat grin)

Yme, how much egusi and oil do you have to put in there? I have made it 3 times but it's not usally as white as yours. I'm usually scared to put the whole packet of egusi in.

I'm making egusi today and need recipe on how you made yours.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Julesbloom: efo soko soup i prepared tuday.

That looks really good! smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
Yield:

That looks really good! smiley

tnx dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Yme, how much egusi and oil do you have to put in there? I have made it 3 times but it's not usally as white as yours. I'm usually scared to put the whole packet of egusi in.

I'm making egusi today and need recipe on how you made yours.
There are different methods to prepare egusi, oil before the egusi soup or oil after it
I always use the oil after egusi method
I used two packets of ungrinded egusi and grinded it myself and because I always prepare it I just add the oil from the can directly but lets estimate it to be 3 1/2 cooking spoon (see below pic)
to get a better result add 2 spoons and wait for it to dissolve then you can decide to add more or not

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StateOfMind: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
How come I'm just seeing this thread.. shocked

I so love cooking and taking pictures of my food.

I'm bringing it on tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vikin: lol, it looks like those abakiliki kinda rice. mumsi bought a bag when we were kids and anytime we cook the rice, we get a similar look like the one you prepared.

so, dont blame be for being traumatized here by your rice.

It's just white rice cooked in chicken broth with seasonings, garlic, and onions lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StateOfMind: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
grin

Gizzard kebbab and chops

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StateOfMind: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Plantain and efo riro

Fries sphag and sauce

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StateOfMind: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Egbo and beans embarassed

Eba and ila alasepo

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 2:53am On Jan 02, 2013
Fried tilapia and roast beef

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
Rice and stew

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2013
The best meal you can get! smiley

Roasted Half-ripe plantain (Bole-port harcourt style) with roasted beef and pepper sauce.

Flush it down with a bottle of small beer!

Feels so Goood!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Durhleepee(f), capnies and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.