Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767719 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
Vikin: The best meal you can get! smiley

Roasted Half-ripe plantain (Bole-port harcourt style) with roasted beef and pepper sauce.

Flush it down with a bottle of small beer!

Feels so Goood!
u stay in PHC?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
Julesbloom:
u stay in PHC?

Use to. Practically grew up there!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
Vikin:

Use to. Practically grew up there!

ohh ok...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
Prepared garden egg and yam last night

pictures of it grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
y me: kiss

You didn't use much palm oil?

Looks like Ghana food but your garden egg different o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Vikin:

You didn't use much palm oil?

Looks like Ghana food but your garden egg different o.
Lol . . . yeah normally I use this kind of garden egg (pic below) but got used to the Aubergine type since I tried it

I used groundnut oil (yes it wasn't much, trying to cook healthy grin). . . . . hehehe at diffrent

how do you prepare yours?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
y me: kiss

Been a while i ate something like this.. chai, i miss Iyee o sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afam4eva(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
How come it's only those that are in America that are pasting pictures of their food. Let's have pictures from thos living in Nigeria so that we can compare who has the blackest pots and those whose pots were passed down from generation to generation.

Let's see those ogbono soups that instead of dipping your eba into them, you put the eba in your mouth and drink the ogbono like you do tea.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
y me:
Lol . . . yeah normally I use this kind of garden egg (pic below) but got used to the Aubergine type since I tried it

I used groundnut oil (yes it wasn't much, trying to cook healthy grin). . . . . hehehe at diffrent

how do you prepare yours?

The last I did was with the green garden eggs. Just like your style but with palm oil....

Looks more like this...

However, I can't find garden egg here that I stay..looks like I see this your garden egg p, but didn't know its garden egg.. cheesy

I will have to try that

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Vikin:

The last I did is with the green garden eggs. Just like your style but with palm oil....

Looks more like this...

However, I can't find garden egg here that I stay..looks like I see this your garden egg p, but didn't know its garden egg.. cheesy

I will have to try that
Oh really, wow is that garden egg? too many garden eggs mehnnn confusing me sef lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
honeric01:

Been a while i ate something like this.. chai, i miss Iyee o sad
Awwwwww. . . . . I miss home too, I want to eat owo prepared by my grandma or mum and not me lol

afam4eva: How come it's only those that are in America that are pasting pictures of their food. Let's have pictures from thos living in Nigeria so that we can compare who has the blackest pots and those whose pots were passed down from generation to generation.

Let's see those ogbono soups that instead of dipping your eba into them, you put the eba in your mouth and drink the ogbono like you do tea.
Afam ehnnnnn. . . . your mouth nor go kill you
Lmao, cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
MY barbecue fish!
Looks scary! tongue

I know that! But the thing sweet die!

oh la la

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
y me:
Oh really, wow is that garden egg? too many garden eggs mehnnn confusing me sef lol

No! The garden eggs are squashed, the white thing you see in there are eggs.

Goes with eggs or fish or beef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
y me:

garden eggs and yam, what a combo.

What about starch and banga?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kandiikane(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Breakfast today:

Pancake roll drenched in maple syrup with a glass of coke. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Fried rice

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
fellis: Fried rice
I want that kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by free2ryhme: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
y me: Prepared garden egg and yam last night

pictures of it grin

is dat garden egg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

is dat garden egg
yes it is, its called aubergine or egg plant and there are numerous garden eggs out there lol
common with asia, but yeah it serve as a great substitute for Nigerian garden egg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MMotimo: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
fellis: Fried rice

Proper fried rice, not the curry-colored type a lot of people call fried rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by free2ryhme: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
y me:
yes it is, its called aubergine or egg plant and there are numerous garden eggs out there lol
common with asia, but yeah it serve as a great substitute for Nigerian garden egg

pls can i have the recipe to the meal with the aubergine pictures and how do i cook it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sashaa(f): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
Curried rice and white sauce with boiled chicken

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sashaa(f): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
Plain noodles with fried chicken

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissyB3(f): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
For me, the greener, the tastier. cheesy

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51783605-640x480[/img]

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51783608-800x600[/img]

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51783614-640x480[/img]

My eyes still dey fellis' rice and Y me's garden egg/yam, though #Longthroat grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by free2ryhme: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
y me:

recipe pls and how do I cook it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme2(f): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

recipe pls and how do I cook it
Ingredients
10 (or less or more) aubergine
onions
maggi
salt
pepper
oil
beef/chicken

Instructions
1) wash your aubergine and cut into a pot of hot water

2) boil for 4-6 mins

3) when soft, take it out and (peel the back out, if you want), then mash in a bowl and set aside

4) boil your beef and chicken in a pot (add ur salt, maggi, onion, pepper and thyme if need be)and set aside when done

5) pour oil in a pot, wait to get hot and slice 2-3 onions and fry

6) add your maggi, pepper, salt inside the onion and turn

7) Then add your mashed aubergine inside the onion and stir (add more ingredients to taste if need be)

voila! you get your prepared garden egg, best served with yam or plantain grin kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme2(f): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Missy_B: For me, the greener, the tastier. cheesy

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51783605-640x480[/img]

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51783608-800x600[/img]

[img]http://reshade.com/resize/constrain/image-51783614-640x480[/img]

My eyes still dey fellis' rice and Y me's garden egg/yam, though #Longthroat grin

ohhhhh. . . I want embarassed embarassed
seriously, I am so hungry and too lazy to cook undecided, missy b pass me some biko cry kiss

PS: seun nor fit delete that pyguru angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
Enjoy
The scrambled eggs spent more time on the heat than it should haha
Gosh,I love custard on a Saturday morning,takes me back to childhood days,custard and carnation milk then a cup of ovaltine oh la la
Rice and beans,yummy

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by free2ryhme: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
y me2:
Ingredients
10 (or less or more) aubergine
onions
maggi
salt
pepper
oil
beef/chicken

Instructions
1) wash your aubergine and cut into a pot of hot water

2) boil for 4-6 mins

3) when soft, take it out and (peel the back out, if you want), then mash in a bowl and set aside

4) boil your beef and chicken in a pot (add ur salt, maggi, onion, pepper and thyme if need be)and set aside when done

5) pour oil in a pot, wait to get hot and slice 2-3 onions and fry

6) add your maggi, pepper, salt inside the onion and turn

7) Then add your mashed aubergine inside the onion and stir (add more ingredients to taste if need be)

voila! you get your prepared garden egg, best served with yam or plantain grin kiss

thks grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 07, 2013
babyosisi: Enjoy
The scrambled eggs spent more time on the heat than it should haha
Gosh,I love custard on a Saturday morning,takes me back to childhood days,custard and carnation milk then a cup of ovaltine oh la la
Rice and beans,yummy

Are you serious! We also had rice and beans on Saturdays...then I remember, it was Akamu we had not custard on Saturday morning. cheesy

But Saturdays were the only days I hated because of the choice of food.

Anyway, good memories

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedo, scofield76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.