Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756364 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:33am On Nov 19, 2014
Been a while since I've not seen fresh yams at all even.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:34am On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:
Ok
Will 3 mudu be enough for you?
grin make I manage am. I've turned to beeevan. Chidi nwa afo nri
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 19, 2014
cococandy:
Been a while since I've not seen fresh yams at all even.

Are you now in the States?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by r231(m): 1:25am On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:
Where are my children o
Food is ready

Should I boil rice or yam?
r231, berem, coco candy,madcow1,sunnybobo3
Where una dey
Mommy wants to know

Hot amala for me abeg

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Rice cooking
Even beans too

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 19, 2014
I need green vegetables too,the curry leaves in the stew no dey enough
Should I cook green beans or spinach?

Decided on steamed broccoli
7 minutes of the frozen veggies in the microwave it will be ready

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 19, 2014
The beans is taking time jor
Make una come join me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 2:18am On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Even chronic bachelors too

Abi?That's why they don't want to get married angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 19, 2014
edwife:

Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:19am On Nov 19, 2014
After a long day @ work and the gym, with no time or motivation to cook, Subway is served for dinner...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2014
Roland17:
After a long day @ work and the gym, with no time or motivation to cook, Subway is served for dinner...

A 6 inch long for that matter
Mr healthy
Good job
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chimajii: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Roland17:

Choi..I don see person whey dey gym..ghe-ghen!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:09am On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Are you now in the States?
yes. WA. E don tey small sef cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Sleep induced rambling grin

Stop by red lobster for a nice lobster, shrimps and crabs meal.

Nnua. Hope you are settled and liking it.

cococandy:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Subway bread that make many press hard in the bathroom...hope you added raw spinach and broccoli for easy digestion cheesy
Roland17:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2014
armyofone:

Nnua. Hope you are settled and liking it.

grin yes o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Lol, arrange wives for us na

edwife:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2014
See discrimination abi? I wasn't invited to the dinner table. Issokay, God is watchin you in 5D o

babyosisi:
Where are my children o
Food is ready

Where una dey
Mommy wants to know

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2014
A simple meal of boiled yam and garden egg sauce. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:
Where are my children o
Food is ready

Where una dey

Mommy wants to know

I dey dining table already saying the grace tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2014
Late breakfast. Fried potatoes, fried egg, tomato sauce, tiny chicken wing and fruit juice.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
chimajii:

Choi..I don see person whey dey gym..ghe-ghen!!

With all the ori-shi-ri-shi wen pesin dey view for this our thread and dey attempt for kitchen to chop, if gym no dey daily menu na "afo Gulder" remain for me be that na...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
armyofone:
Subway bread that make many press hard in the bathroom...hope you added raw spinach and broccoli for easy digestion cheesy

Nne, subway bread no get mouth for where my beans dey at all at all, if after 12 hours of consuming subway I never visit White House PROPERLY, na to invoke the beans/ yoghurt for emergency response... grin..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:

A 6 inch long for that matter
Mr healthy
Good job

Na wheat bread sure pass sef..

Madam you of people wen dey kill us with daily dose for this thread know say e no easy to eat healthy and discipline for here, infact the temptation surpass converting stone to bread eeeeee... but God strong pass their bill boards and junks..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
cococandy:
grin make I manage am. I've turned to beeevan. Chidi nwa afo nri

grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chiefinalowo: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please, I want to buy Gas Cookers as Xmas gifts but I don't know the best make.
I need someone to tell me the best in Nigeria with a budget of 60k each.
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
cococandy:
grin yes o.

Now you are authentic NID grin
I missed your question on hausa fish grin
If you make stew with that dried fish huh...let me not make you go back to Nigeria.
Waiting for my mom to send me some.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
armyofone:

Now you are authentic NID grin
I missed your question on hausa fish grin
If you make stew with that dried fish huh...let me not make you go back to Nigeria.
Waiting for my mom to send me some.
ehn? I like better thing o. If you get it,just show me a pic let me see if I know it. I've an aunt in the north.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
cococandy:

Eziokwu
I remember you saying you had the plans a while back
Email is babyosisi@ hotmail.com if you had any questions about anything
No rush
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
See discrimination abi? I wasn't invited to the dinner table. Issokay, God is watchin you in 5D o

Ewoooo
Now I am eating lunch at work
Ngwa come
Rice and brown beans with goatmeat stew
You can have the candy sef

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Phema:
A simple meal of boiled yam and garden egg sauce. grin

Please teach me how to make this
I wonder if I can substitute zucchini for garden eggs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Eziokwu
I remember you saying you had the plans a while back
Email is babyosisi@ hotmail.com if you had any questions about anything
No rush
thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.