Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734052 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2014
r231:
Dinner is served grin

Wheat - vegetable and ewedu combined

And after eating,your assignments are waiting
Isn't that Eze goes to school there?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:34am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

That thing wont belleful me o
Where is the rice?
smiley I will make a full plate for you later . Rice will come later too

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 21, 2014
On my special day,my oldest decided to treat mommy to one of our favorite places and even had the waiters sing Happy Birthday to me

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:28am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:
On my special day,my oldest decided to treat mommy to one of our favorite places and even had the waiters sing Happy Birthday to me
aww. Happy birthday to you. Long life and more blessings.

Sweet thoughtful child there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 21, 2014
The ambience at the place was so beautiful too with an enviable bar and dessert collection

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 21, 2014
cococandy:
aww. Happy birthday to you. Long life and more blessings.

Sweet thoughtful child there

Thank you.
God is good
You get used to treating the kids and always see them as little children then they begin to do things for you while still under your care?
That's just awesome

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Happy Birthday Sheniqua grin
Cheese cake factory right? Such nice setting and tempting place. I ate half a slice of chocolate cake and I almost saw Fada...haven't gone back since grin
Have a pleasant evening.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Lunch ke abi appetizer for the lunch?

cococandy:
Lunch
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by r231(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Thank you.
God is good
You get used to treating the kids and always see them as little children then they begin to do things for you while still under your care?
That's just awesome

Didn't even know that you have a birthday grin

Happy birthday!!!

So you decided to go and celebrate at that over priced factory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2014
chiefinalowo:
Please, I want to buy Gas Cookers as Xmas gifts but I don't know the best make.
I need someone to tell me the best in Nigeria with a budget of 60k each.
Thanks
are you buying table gas cooker or the standing one with oven? Anyone you want to buy,Thermocool or Ignis is ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2014
r231:
Dinner time

thank God no too much spices today. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chiefinalowo: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
berem:
are you buying table gas cooker or the standing one with oven? Anyone you want to buy,Thermocool or Ignis is ok

Thanks, it is the standing one with oven.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Meat pie on my mind.

babyosisi, berem hope una go chop.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Lunch ke abi appetizer for the lunch?

real food there o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Meat pie on my mind.

i ga egbu mmadu. Did you learn catering?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Meat pie on my mind.

already baked meatpie abi you just wan bake am?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
berem:
already baked meatpie abi you just wan bake am?

I'm in the kitchen now. Mince on fire now.

Carrots and potatoes already chopped.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
cococandy:
i ga egbu mmadu. Did you learn catering?

For where?

I teach my self. I get the recipe and get on with it. This is actually my first attempt at meat pie.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Babyosisi I finally found yam. Praise God cheesy
As you can see o di very hot but I couldn't wait.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

For where?

I teach my self. I get the recipe and get on with it. This is actually my first attempt at meat pie.
wonderful.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lunch time again o
Early lunch sha

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sunnybobo3 where is the meat pie nau
You have set the bar very high even for us ladies
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy Bday babyosisi,i guess you had fun.Can't wait for my baby boy to start taking me out cheesy

On a friday night,when all you need is to watch a cute movie,but you need to make dinner. undecided cheesy cheesy

Quick et c'est fini! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
cococandy:
Babyosisi I finally found yam. Praise God cheesy
As you can see o di very hot but I couldn't wait.

If is play you dey play stop am oo

sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:
Sunnybobo3 where is the meat pie nau
You have set the bar very high even for us ladies

I still dey kitchen o.

Meat pie filling making sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
jnrbayano:

If is play you dey play stop am oo

sad
what na? Play how?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Babyosisi,happy birthday o! cheesy

Sunnybobo3, ngwanu I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
cococandy:
what na? Play how?

Drooling for that (yam with those "ngwongwo" beside it) which you just posted

angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Happy birthday babyosi! Wish u success and more gas to ur oven...lolz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chimajii: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Where is @madcow1 , weekend! When u go cook the egusi soup, write out the process, especially as u take do am make ei come out in klumps
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

I still dey kitchen o.

Meat pie filling making sense grin
really making sense. You're the mom bobo.

You can add a pinch of flour though if your mince and veggies are cooked and you still have some water not yet dried up. Helps bring it all together. Just a pinch.
But you don't have to if there's no excess water.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
jnrbayano:

Drooling for that (yam with those "ngwongwo" beside it) which you just posted

angry
the ngwongwo is egg and veggies cheesy. You're invited for breakfast

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shrekandfiona, poshestmina(f), asiwaju60 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.