Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767848 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Herzumpther:
Babyosisi good evening ma. Please can I substitute the oven with something else to roast chicken? For cake I use stove, will it work for chicken too?

I don't know o

Please how do you bake cake on the stove?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 50calibre(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
babyosisi:
Little Caesars ,the cheapest pizza in America grin grin

One cheese ,one pepperoni pizza
Only $10.63 for both
I am a cheap mommy
Pizza is pizza grin grin
Haven't ordered from dominos or Pizza Hut in years

Lool Pizza is not pizza, DIY pizza is not pizza, just an ersatz version of the real thing.

You must have very nice kids who are willing to accept your DIY pizza but someday when they're old enough, they'd ditch it in favour of real pizza grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
My little one wants to eat vegetable soup so I want to cook him small veggie soup with spinach

Chei I forgot to buy onions again,will use the minced onion

Boiling meat
Chei this soup better be edible

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nothing much. Will be going to another state for our Xmas

No shopping n cooking and all the attendant stress for me.

Oh there's a storm brewing alright but This is the time for you to be the man. Walk the talk. Don't run away and hide in UK. grin

50calibre:

Hahaha grin

Good to hear, any particular reason why?

Lol my grandma is late, she died 4 years ago. I've got no surviving grandparents, except aunts & uncles old enough to be my grandparents. I've got a lot of things going on here so I can't visit naija this year besides the whole election brouhaha scares me, I hear there's a storm brewing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
50calibre:

Lool Pizza is not pizza, DIY pizza is not pizza, just an ersatz version of the real thing.

You must have very nice kids who are willing to accept your DIY pizza but someday when they're old enough, they'd ditch it in favour of real pizza grin

My dear after I discovered little Caesars ,I was like,how come no one ever told me grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Happy anniversary, cococandy kiss
wishing you many more years of marital bliss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
alutacontinua:
Happy anniversary, cococandy kiss
wishing you many more years of marital bliss
thanks aluta smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Meat with crayfish and palm oil

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
babyosisi:

I don't know o

Please how do you bake cake on the stove?
Its actually the heat I need so what I do is I get a pot big enough to contain my baking pan and still get to comfortably cover it. I place an empty small sized tin (empty tin tomatoes container) in the middle of the pot after which I then place my pan which already contains my cake mixture on it. I will then cover it and lower my stove such that I will see little or no fire from the stove, like I said its just the heat I need. I use a clean stick of tooth pick to check if it's dry, if it's dry the tooth pick will come out dry when I insert it in the middle of the cake but if its not it will come out wet. It takes a long time to dry up so most times I bake over night and do vigil o. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin

It is so tasty like edikaikong
I should have used one pack of spinach,the meat dey small
But turkey dey sha

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have just made some Slutty Brownies for Christmas. cheesy My phone is not working like it should and I am waiting for the new one to arrive so I will just give you the link where you can find the recipe.

They will totally blow your mind, you have to try them. For those of you in Europe or the US, I am sure it will be no problem to get all ingredients.

http://whatsgabycooking.com/slutty-brownies/#.VJh7GALBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvDphWoU0uI

You guys really have to try those. I love it!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 50calibre(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
cococandy:
Nothing much. Will be going to another state for our Xmas

No shopping n cooking and all the attendant stress for me.

Oh there's a storm brewing alright but This is the time for you to be the man. Walk the talk. Don't run away and hide in UK. grin

Oh that's cool! Hope you're not going to the north.

So your other half is cool with it? grin

Nah!! I will walk the walk when it's convenient. I was actually planning to visit naija at least for 2/3 weeks, I already had all the necessary vaccinations but something came up so had to shelve that plan.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 50calibre(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
babyosisi:

My dear after I discovered little Caesars ,I was like,how come no one ever told me grin

Hahahaha you're a real Igbo woman grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Soup ready

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
50calibre:

Oh that's cool! Hope you're not going to the north.

So your other half is cool with it? grin

Nah!! I will walk the walk when it's convenient. I was actually planning to visit naija at least for 2/3 weeks, I already had all the necessary vaccinations but something came up so had to shelve that plan.
North? As in north Nigeria?
No o.

Well safe journey whenever you decide to travel.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin grin
It tastes really good
Emergency vegetable soup

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahaha you're a real Igbo woman grin

Real one

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Herzumpther:
Its actually the heat I need so what I do is I get a pot big enough to contain my baking pan and still get to comfortably cover it. I place an empty small sized tin (empty tin tomatoes container) in the middle of the pot after which I then place my pan which already contains my cake mixture on it. I will then cover it and lower my stove such that I will see little or no fire from the stove, like I said its just the heat I need. I use a clean stick of tooth pick to check if it's dry, if it's dry the tooth pick will come out dry when I insert it in the middle of the cake but if its not it will come out wet. It takes a long time to dry up so most times I bake over night and do vigil o. smiley

Wow,this is very innovative
Excellent.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
babyosisi:

Wow,this is very innovative
Excellent.
Thank you ma'am. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Show me yours tongue
carefreewannabe:
I have just made some Slutty Brownies for Christmas. cheesy My phone is not working like it should and I am waiting for the new one to arrive so I will just give you the link where you can find the recipe.

They will totally blow your mind, you have to try them. For those of you in Europe or the US, I am sure it will be no problem to get all ingredients.

http://whatsgabycooking.com/slutty-brownies/#.VJh7GALBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvDphWoU0uI

You guys really have to try those. I love it!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 50calibre(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
cococandy:

North? As in north Nigeria?
No o.

Well safe journey whenever you decide to travel.

Thanks!! If you're going to invite me on that first cry to come celebrate & eat rice with you guys , then maybe that would be an incentive for me to visit naija. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
50calibre:

Thanks!! If you're going to invite me on that first cry to come celebrate & eat rice with you guys , then maybe that would be an incentive for me to visit naija. grin grin
you'd have to come to Washington for that.
I'm not in naija.

Until then anyway. You fit born Pikin before me grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 50calibre(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
cococandy:

you'd have to come to Washington for that.
I'm not in naija.

Until then anyway. You fit born Pikin before me grin

Nice!!!! I'm just noticing it on your profile, so you guys have fled naija? grin nice one!! No wonder the other day I said you looked fresher, and you never said anything.

Very well then, in that case it's much easier.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
cococandy:

if it happens I'm coming to deposit one at your door for you to adopt grin even you dey expect ejima? cheesy ok na

Don't worry,i will be here waiting-i need the cry of a baby,my house is too quiet... tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
50calibre:

Nice!!!! I'm just noticing it on your profile, so you guys have fled naija? grin nice one!! No wonder the other day I said you looked fresher, and you never said anything.

Very well then, in that case it's much easier.

Sharrap angry I've always been fresh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
edwife:

Don't worry,i will be here waiting-i need the cry of a baby,my house is too quiet... tongue tongue
be careful what you wish for. Before the lord decides to bless you with triplets grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
cococandy:
be careful what you wish for. Before the lord decides to bless you with triplets grin

Take a look at my profile,does that lady look like she is ready to carry belle? cheesy cheesy

I just need a carrier grin grin

You and Idowuobgo are my candidates.... cool cool tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 50calibre(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
cococandy:

Sharrap angry I've always been fresh cheesy

Yeah but you're fresher, I have a keen eye, I knew there was something different.

Better don't become typical naija women who morph into something horrible just because they taste liberation. grin grin lots of naija men are killing their naija wives in the US.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
edwife:

Take a look at my profile,does that lady look like she is ready to carry belle? cheesy cheesy

I just need a carrier grin grin

You and Idowuobgo are my candidates.... cool cool tongue
Edwife la hot shocked. Choi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
50calibre:

Yeah but you're fresher, I have a keen eye, I knew there was something different.

Better don't become typical naija women who morph into something horrible just because they taste liberation. grin grin lots of naija men are killing their naija wives in the US.

You don start abi? angry

Merry Xmas ngwa let's concentrate on the food.
Do you even know how to cook?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
cococandy:

Edwife la hot shocked. Choi

wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 50calibre(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
cococandy:

You don start abi? angry

Merry Xmas ngwa let's concentrate on the food.
Do you even know how to cook?

Hahahaha now the dots begin to connect in my head, you held off on the baby thingy so instead of them being cursed with the worthless green passport, they'd posses the blue passport.... Oh you're really smart grin grin every good mother would want the best for her kids.

Yeah I know how to cook basic stuff, but the issue is; why should I cook if there's a female around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.