Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5795543 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thread is heating up! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mac and cheese lunch with turkey breast

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Now this is funny!

Why don't you get the butchers to do it for you at the point of purchase? They do it for free anyway and won't charge you a penny extra. My days of dipping in boiling hot water, plucking feathers, and butchering, are all well and over. tongue

Lol
I had wanted to roast it whole then changed my mind
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzolexis(f): 3:33am On Dec 24, 2014
MissyB3:

I no gree . . .You'll do err'thing yourself or my mama go help you tongue

Frittata takes me not more than 4-5 mins to make. I use just onions sometimes, other times I use zucchini.

Whisk and salt your eggs (cheese is optional), heat a little amount of oil, add sliced onion or shredded or sliced zucchini, watch for softness and then add the sauté zucchini or onions to your whisked eggs, whisk again and pour in the pan containing oil. Tilt the pan to make sure the eggs settle evenly, cook for a minute or 2 until the eggs are baked. Voilà! I don't bake in the oven.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_cVfKdgdt8kY/TIQLih3aA8I/AAAAAAAACHE/E_A7e1T_UYs/s400/frittata3.jpg[/img]
I love ur signature smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kudos to all d chef in d house o.
Compliments of d season kiss
My own na to dey eat.
I no sabi cook tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kudos to all d chef in d house o.
Compliments of d season kiss
My own na to dey eat.
I no sabi cook tongue

That turkey chest is a big temptation @babyosisi.
Chai, we hardly see turkey chest here. Except u buy life turkey.
Lv turkey a lot.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Akposy:
Making Chin Chin
yummy looking chin chins, me likey!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Xmas scones out of the oven!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is real butcher work grin see cutlass grin

babyosisi:
First I gat to sharpen my knife

Did you pluck the feathers yourself, wow you try.

CFCfan, you see. After Tort, come and Kill fowls.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
armyofone:
This is real butcher work grin see cutlass grin

Did you pluck the feathers yourself, wow you try.

CFCfan, you see. After Tort, come and Kill fowls.
Lmao ! You want Mr. Azubuike to chase me with a cutlass? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kieryn(f): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lunch! The correct way to serve rice and stew, separate from each other. So the rice doesn't soak up the stew and form water. cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
aflyingbird:

yummy looking chin chins, me likey!
Tanx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunnshyn(f): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Looking forward to christmas meals and drinks!!

Have great fun fam!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by knuckle01: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Coconut tops for dessert

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by knuckle01: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Done

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
http://e.3875.com/christmas/em2.html?stra=Cococandy

Babyosisi
Datalossvictim1
Berem
Sunnybobo3

All my darling foodies can't type all the names

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:

Babyosisi
Datalossvictim1
Berem
Sunnybobo3

check check!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:

Datalossvictim1

Aaawwww thank you so much ! smiley I wish you the same. I hope you have a wonderful celebration!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
sunnshyn:
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Looking forward to christmas meals and drinks!!

Have great fun fam!!

Merry Christmas y'all.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
knuckle01:
Done
kool! did u use flour or anything, just coconut flakes n eggs? recipe, abeg embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to y'all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas ya all.

Babyosisi where is my oku okuku
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2014
CFCfan:

Lmao ! You want Mr. Azubuike to chase me with a cutlass? grin

We tin we go eat eh? Alfredo and noodle ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2014
armyofone:

We tin we go eat eh? Alfredo and noodle ?
We'll eat out at "Phil's Barbeque" tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Lol A 1 painted pig on Christmas day shocked

Bikonu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 25, 2014
armyofone:
Lol A 1 painted pig on Christmas day shocked

Bikonu
It's quite tasty..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy Christmas All!!!!!
Thank God we made it!

Cfcfan... Do u know d price of ice cream at coldstone creamery
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2014
Akposy:
Happy Christmas All!!!!!
Thank God we made it!

No, Sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2014
CFCfan:

No, Sir
Tanx.
Kimoni...Do u know?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Akposy:
Happy Christmas All!!!!!
Thank God we made it!

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by realteflon(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2014
knuckle01:
Coconut tops for dessert
Bros, teach me how to prepare this coconut tops
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2014
kieryn:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1970444_20141224111703_jpega13e0c4f3ab3aabd4f3a3623c2e16dc8 Lunch! The correct way to serve rice and stew, separate from each other. So the rice doesn't soak up the stew and form water. cheesy

Don't you people ever get tired of this your red stew? Why not make a curry or something? cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.