Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5795406 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2014
My Christmas.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Don't you people ever get tired of this your red stew? Why not make a curry or something? cool

Care to share your recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
P/soup first..

Fufu and afang later... i'll upload when I recover from the food! grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Don't you people ever get tired of this your red stew? Why not make a curry or something?

There's no sauce in the world that beats red stew tongue

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by baby124: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yummy, I have to be posting my creations here. Let me start with this ilasepo my friend made.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by baby124: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bisjosh:
Got back from work not quite long. I no get strength to prepare amala embarassed so just had to prepare this.
Just eggs, satis and fries smiley
Abeg, sorry that this is coming in 2014 but point me where to buy Satis in Lagos.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wey all the cooks?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas Everyone!

My turkey kind of er..."disintegrated" whilst marinating it last night but I think I just about managed to salvage a bit if it's original shape...lol!

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Tanx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
So there you have it. Traditional Christmas lunch: Whole turkey served with roast potatoes, carrots, Brussel Sprouts, stuffing, sausages, and gravey.

Brandy & fruit filled Christmas cake, sponge pudding with maple syrup, soft drinks and of course Ferero Roache chocolates (yet to be eaten).

The meatpies will be eaten later too. Oh, no space to show the herb sausages served with the thinner Frankfurt sausages, so here goes...

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Well done efemenaxy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
cococandy:
Well done efemenaxy

Thanks Coco cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
touchmeder:

Care to share your recipe?

There's nothing to it. Just cook your meat and add your seasoning and onions and pepper the normal way. Goat meat is good but so is chicken. When the meat is done just add a handful of curry powder, cook for 5 minutes, then add a paste of flour mixed with water to thicken. Cook and stir for another 5 minutes and you're done. Maybe you can even boil some eggs and throw into the curry. Delicious!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
ROSSIKE:

There's nothing to it. Just cook your meat and add your seasoning and onions and pepper the normal way. Goat meat is good but so is chicken. When the meat is done just add a handful of curry powder, cook for 5 minutes, then add a paste of flour mixed with water to thicken. Cook and stir for another 5 minutes and you're done. Maybe you can even boil some eggs and throw into the curry. Delicious!!

Thanks alot. Merry christmas everyone!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Still cooking cheesy,no time for NL but will post when food is ready,just to give you an insight wink
Puff puff,Turkey,steak,meat ball,fried rice,goat meat pepper soup,salad,chips,plantain

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
edwife:
Still cooking cheesy,no time for NL but will post when food is ready,just to give you an insight wink
Puff puff,Turkey,steak,meat ball,fried rice,goat meat pepper soup,salad,chips,plantain

Ehn? Send me ticket to come Christmas with you Na.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry xmas all

This year I decided not to cook rice, so I went fo fried yam, gizzard n plaintain, mini sausage rolls, prawns and mini samosa. grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
20mins later, not much has been eaten
why do I bother

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
cococandy:

Ehn? Send me ticket to come Christmas with you Na.

;Dchop in the spirit

Look at my meat sticks

Efemenaxy and bebe well done ladies

Efe merry Christmas love kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
edwife:

;Dchop in the spirit

Look at my meat sticks

Thanks Eds. Lovely steak chops you've got there.

And Merry Christmas to you too darling. kiss kiss

bebe2:
20mins later, not much has been eaten
why do I bother

Lol! Because it's what we mum's do.

Merry Christmas to you & yours. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
edwife:

;Dchop in the spirit

Look at my meat sticks

That looks real good. Told you I'm not cooking right?
But I've eaten so much I'm about to burst. And the cooking is yet to begin o.
Xmas is just an excuse to get fat grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bebe2(f): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Thanks Eds. Lovely steak chops you've got there.

And Merry Christmas to you too darling. kiss kiss

Lol! Because it's what we mum's do.

Merry Christmas to you & yours. cheesy

Same to u sis, smiley

Everything left on the table.
Dem go dey chop am small small cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Spent the whole day cooking sad

Decided to try Banga soup with starch cheesy

Ingredients loading

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
More

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
bukatyne:
More
you like banga soup a lot. Are you from delta state? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Finished product

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
cococandy:
you like banga soup a lot. Are you from delta state? smiley

Like Banga ke, grin

Made it for the first time cheesy

I am Yoruba kiss

How are you and Hubby?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
bukatyne:

Like Banga ke, grin

Made it for the first time cheesy

I am Yoruba kiss

How are you and Hubby?
oh really? I thought I'd seen you post a pic of it before . My bad.

We are fine dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Salad
Rice
Chicken
Neighbor's

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
cococandy:
oh really? I thought I'd seen you post a pic of it before . My bad.

We are fine dear.

Too much kpekusing grin

Maybe Ogbono or Okra
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
@Efe, edwife, bebe2 weldone

Merry Christmas everyone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
bukatyne:

Too much kpekusing grin

Maybe Ogbono or Okra

grin don't mind me

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.