Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5771929 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Akposy:

happy sunday madame...how did u make u oat and what are those things on it?

Just the normal way. Add desired quantity of oat grains to little boiling water. Cook for 10 mins until it thickens. Put in a plate and pour milk n honey to your taste into it. Then I sliced strawberry, and grapes into mine. Finis cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:

She is a madam now
It's allowed
That is the sign of madamhood. grin grin

Lol, she never carry ejima nau,nwayoo nwayoo... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:
Lunch is ready o my children
Herzumpther where are you!
I'm here.....wow...thank God I've not eaten. grin

Yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
i will try not to. I'm on a mini vacation anyway. Once I get home, I'm sure my hubby won't even let me eat half of this cheesy

Please o,that's was before o when oga money dey talk through your body.... cheesy

We need you in shape for the coming of my ejimas.... tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Akposy:

plaintain fufu? Did u make it urself.... Please gimme d recipe of ur edikakong
the plantain fufu is available in flour form like semo.
Prepare same way as semo. Very simple.

My edikaikong I follow this recipe strictly

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/soups/edikaikong-soup.html

Only I replace ugu(pumpkin) leaf with collard greens because I can't get ugu here

And I use spinach in place of water leaf.

Good luck wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
edwife:

Please o,that's was before o when oga money dey talk through your body.... cheesy

We need you in shape for the coming of my ejimas.... tongue tongue cheesy
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sunday lunch!

Jollof rice served with breaded crabs, green peas, sweetcorn, fried plantain, and cherry tomato topping.

Dessert: Golden melon and Avocados. kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
I wish I can taste all this food for real.

Babyosisi I'm still dreaming of that meatballs and now rice sad if I ever visit America I will locate you and eat all you post here grin

Cococandy you are not left out. smiley

EfemenaXY i love avocado ....i feel like visiting you this minute. grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:

Babyosisi I'm still dreaming of that meatballs and now rice sad if I ever visit America I will locate you and eat all you post here grin

You know if it is the will of manny4life,sorry will of God, grin we will be in H town together sef

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:

You know if it is the will of manny4life,sorry will of God, grin we will be in H town together sef
Lol......Lol....I'm speechless o grin

Don't worry I will visit you someday. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:

i don ready dey wait you o. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
i don ready dey wait you o. smiley
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lunch

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:

Oya come o, babes. I dey wait... smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
3cycle:
Rice and ofeakwu....(Banga)
I just love the taste the nchanwu leaves (scent leaf)added. The Okpei I added was also da bomb grin
Finally my yoghurt to wash it down.

I hate to cook, but watching all the pictures y'all keep uploading omo I no fit carry last.
Thanks all for the motivation.... kiss

cry cry cry I miss ofeakwu !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Roland17:
Okra soup (made with Goat meat, tripe and kpomo) and Whole Wheat..

Mmmm...looks yummie smiley

Never tried the whole wheat thing. What does it taste like?

3cycle:

I hate to cook, but watching all the pictures y'all keep uploading omo I no fit carry last.
Thanks all for the motivation.... kiss

This is just too funny! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lunch finally

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Come chop

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
the plantain fufu is available in flour form like semo.
Prepare same way as semo. Very simple.

My edikaikong I follow this recipe strictly

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/soups/edikaikong-soup.html

Only I replace ugu(pumpkin) leaf with collard greens because I can't get ugu here

And I use spinach in place of water leaf.

Good luck wink
tanx Madame
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:

Just the normal way. Add desired quantity of oat grains to little boiling water. Cook for 10 mins until it thickens. Put in a plate and pour milk n honey to your taste into it. Then I sliced strawberry, and grapes into mine. Finis cheesy
oh! Can i replace strawberry with banana?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Absolutely
Akposy:

oh! Can i replace strawberry with banana?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Mmmm...looks yummie smiley

Never tried the whole wheat thing. What does it taste like?

Whole wheat is not exactly tasty albeit a healthier substitute, but it also depends on the brand, trust Americans they can't eat anything that is not sweetened..thus I ensure my brand has 0 sweetners, it has to be whole wheat and nothing more..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Roland17:

Whole wheat is not exactly tasty albeit a healthier substitute, but it also depends on the brand, trust Americans they can't eat anything that is not sweetened..thus I ensure my brand has 0 sweetners, it has to be whole wheat and nothing more..

Okay.

But what does it really taste like though? Dry & chalky? Or...?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lunch grin

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:

Lol... Na you know... Well, let's make it happen then grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 1:30am On Jan 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Okay.

But what does it really taste like though? Dry & chalky? Or...?

Dry but not exactly chalky if mixed right..wish there was a word to describe the taste..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 26, 2015
manny4life:

Lol... Na you know... Well, let's make it happen then grin

Do you want me to start seeking the face of God?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Cfcfan
Look Manny dem don de start marriage plan o! Come let's talk our own....
Are you still sulking from our loss? kiss kiss

Babyosisi, I like that you are abroad and cooking Nigerian meals so often!! smiley. Jisieike!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2015
O Lord lmao.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Breakfast...Fried yam, my ugly looking over ripe plantain and egg. The smell of egg can be very disgusting. I can't wait for my sister to come take it out of my plate. sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:

#when not if....

build up your faith

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.