Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767883 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
veave:

#when not if....

build up your faith
OK I will smiley

Good afternoon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Breakfast...Fried yam, my ugly looking over ripe plantain and egg. The smell of egg can be very disgusting. I can't wait for my sister to come take it out of my plate. sad
Egg smells yet you took a picture of it just to show us? grin
Daalu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
3cycle:

Egg smells yet you took a picture of it just to show us? grin
Daalu
Nope. I took it while in our plate. We eat together in my house most times and the thread says from your kitchen or do i Start eating alone then destroy our always eating together tradition because I want to snap and post pics here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
tchidi:
Cfcfan
Look Manny dem don de start marriage plan o! Come let's talk our own....
Are you still sulking from our loss? kiss kiss
!
I wasn't too bothered about the loss; giant-killing feats are the hallmark of the FA Cup.

As for marriage plans, it ain't gonna happen this year grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Nope. I took it while in our plate. We eat together in my house most times and the thread says from your kitchen or do i Start eating alone then destroy our always eating together tradition because I want to snap and post pics here
haha cheesy. Don't destroy the tradition abeg. Cool thing

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
cococandy:
haha cheesy. Don't destroy the tradition abeg. Cool thing
Lol. Abi na, if I have to stop eating with my siblings then I will have to stop posting pics o. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Abi na, if I have to stop eating with my siblings then I will have to stop posting pics o. cheesy
i like your diary smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
cococandy:
i like your diary smiley
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
CFCfan:

I wasn't too bothered about the loss; giant-killing feats are the hallmark of the FA Cup.

It doesn't have to happen this year but it can start this year nau
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
CFCfan:

*puts car in reverse gear, heads toward eligible men in the thread* tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:

Babe, any man who marries you strikes gold. raw undiluted gold. You are the sweetest and good-natured person I've come across in a long time.

Dream big and lay them all at God's feet, they will surely come to pass. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Breakfast...Fried yam, my ugly looking over ripe plantain and egg. The smell of egg can be very disgusting. I can't wait for my sister to come take it out of my plate. sad

Ah..ah! You this woman sef!!

There's nothing "ugly-looking" about your plantain. See eh, the riper it is the better as na that one dey sweet pass.

Whenever I buy my plantain en masse, I always reserve two or three to really over-ripe. Mmmm... then fry and eat with beans porridge.....

O-la-la! You go lick mouth nyafu-nyafu kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
tchidi:

*puts car in reverse gear, heads toward eligible men in the thread* tongue tongue

grin grin

Grab Roland17. I hear that's another eligible bachelor in the kitchen. cool

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Indomie noodles, fried plaintain and egg

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

Grab Roland17. I hear that's another eligible bachelor in the kitchen. cool

shocked shocked shocked
That one that likes to blow grammar?? E no go use grammar pursue me from house? undecided shocked
Make I try sha!!

Roland17 nwamama!! Are you single and searching!? wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:

Can you please send me the plantain? cry cry cry

Thanks in advance cheesy

I have faith... infact, I be Fathina grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kimoni:

Babe, any man who marries you strikes gold. raw undiluted gold. You are the sweetest and good-natured person I've come across in a long time.

Dream big and lay them all at God's feet, they will surely come to pass. kiss kiss
Thanks ma'am. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
bukatyne:

Can you please send me the plantain? cry cry cry

Thanks in advance cheesy

I have faith... infact, I be Fathina grin
Lol...lmao....mama Fatima grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ah..ah! You this woman sef!!

There's nothing "ugly-looking" about your plantain. See eh, the riper it is the better as na that one dey sweet pass.

Whenever I buy my plantain en masse, I always reserve two or three to really over-ripe. Mmmm... then fry and eat with beans porridge.....

O-la-la! You go lick mouth nyafu-nyafu kiss kiss kiss

Lol. I go use the rest cook beans tomorrow. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
This tchidi is a character I swear grin cheesy cheesy.

Roland don suffer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Babyosisi, come back and rest.
U hv tried ur best.
Heaven and earth knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
moca:
Babyosisi, come back and rest.
U hv tried ur best.
Heaven and earth knows that.

That is eh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
babyosisi:

It doesn't have to happen this year but it can start this year nau

Another lady has taken the spot cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by corisande: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
embarassedI want to start a weight loss journey
but any time I peep inside this thread, Oh lawd! I just can't!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
moca:
This tchidi is a character I swear grin cheesy cheesy.

Roland don suffer cheesy

Madam u see say I don suffer no be small..

Na me dem wan use do "side kick" and "next available option" abi?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Abeg forgive me jare, this is the breakfast I made this morning and took to work.

Omelette but I forgot to add on cheese, so I just put it on.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Roland17:

Madam u see say I don suffer no be small..

Na me dem wan use do "side kick" and "next available option" abi?

Dede'm!!! Iwe ewela gi!! Is not like so... grin grin grin
In ba kai ba, sai rijiya! angry angry angry

I'd totally love to cook for you while you talk off my ear with grammar! embarassed embarassed... sexy innit? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Madam idowuogbo.....i caught u viewing.. Good morning
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 27, 2015
CFCfan:

Another lady has taken the spot cool
Who is she
I hope not an American o
All you young men
You berra marry nigerian girls
Some of you will run off and marry foreign babes and after they shave your head gorimakpa your eyes will open
Well not your portion sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Who is she
I hope not an American o
All you young men
You berra marry nigerian girls
Some of you will run off and marry foreign babes and after they shave your head gorimakpa your eyes will open
Well not your portion sha
grin cheesy
She's a Nigerian in her mid 20s.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 27, 2015
CFCfan:

grin cheesy
She's a Nigerian in her mid 20s.

You don't say!

We thank God ooooooo
Baba u too much oooooo
We thank God oooooo
You too much o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Dinner..

Boiled Ripe Plantain

Boiled egg and tomatoe stew mixed with Spinach..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: radautoworks and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.