Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5848351 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (3495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Bright De Gea: Hungry man no fit come dis thread, if him try am, e go vex chop the screen of him phone or Pc, chai thank God say i dey cook fried rice
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Bright De Gea: Hungry man no fit come dis thread, if him try am, e go vex chop the screen of him phone or Pc, chai thank God say i dey cook fried rice
ROTFLOL....grin grin

Egusi with spinach and beef

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
Spaghetti squash with shrimp stew & oven roasted chicken.

I was testing spaghetti squash for the first time - its a healthier alternative to pasta. Was ok smiley.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Vikin:

Did you make this, or you borrowed the pics! tongue

I feel like eating just 4 piece

All the pics I post are mine
I don't post other people's food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
My favorite light food

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
Healthy breakfast

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babymama3: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Simple and healthy veggie soup
No ofe nmanu

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
JeSoul, your egusi soup and spaghetti squash dish looks great!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
Yield: JeSoul, your egusi soup and spaghetti squash dish looks great!
seconded, i want to eat the screen grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 1:30am On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=fellis]@stellasmezza; That Ugali soup and chicken look good. Too bad I can't prepare ugali soup.

Thank you dear! I'll do an ugali instructional video soon smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 1:33am On Apr 01, 2013
Irio & beef stew (Kenyan dishes)
For the recipe & cooking instructions, please visit: www.stellasmeza..com

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 1:35am On Apr 01, 2013
Tropical Bread Pudding with Amarula cream sauce (my own creation).
For the recipe, please visit: www.stellasmeza..com

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pepper soup with Pineapple and banana juice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Rukemi291: Pepper soup with Pineapple and banana juice
what a combination
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
what a combination

grin
Just trying out things.

Abeg posters please include procedure in your posts let me learn something new.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
Rukemi291:
grin
Just trying out things.

grin
noted cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 02, 2013
fellis: You celebrated your birthday yesterday? Happy birthday in arrears o smiley
[size=3pt]How old are you now?[/size] lipsrsealed

[size=13pt]Belated thank you lol smiley I'm 88![/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Belated thank you lol smiley I'm 88![/size]

You are 88? shocked I thought u were 24/25 yrs.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2013
[size=13pt]Sautéed kale and collard greens along with coconut rice and spicy "cajun" shrimp.
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I'm the ultimate sweet tooth. cry wink grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2013
^^^
Abeg, I NEED to have some of that. I'll pay the shipping costs from Sacramento to SD. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2013
[size=13pt]My food never lasts in our house. The only thing remaining is rice lol. The rest are figments of my imagination. cry[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]My food never lasts in our house. The only thing remaining is rice lol. The rest are figments of my imagination. cry[/size]

Rice is fine. I'll chop am wella.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
Stir fry noodles, seasoned with soy sauce, and peppers; with sausages, loads of mushrooms, and (the mandatory) boiled eggs!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
GraceBestowed: Stir fry noodles, seasoned with soy sauce, and peppers; with sausages, loads of mushrooms, and (the mandatory) boiled eggs!
yum tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
yum tongue
Ooh!! Thanks, mama! :-)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Yield: JeSoul, your egusi soup and spaghetti squash dish looks great!
adaobi123:
seconded, i want to eat the screen grin grin tongue tongue
Aww thank you sisters smiley you are invited to jesouls kitchen any day cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
GraceBestowed: Stir fry noodles, seasoned with soy sauce, and peppers; with sausages, loads of mushrooms, and (the mandatory) boiled eggs!
Looks good smiley...why are boiled eggs 'mandatory'? lol

Rukemi291:
grin
Just trying out things.

Hol' up, wait a minute...was the pineapple in the pepper soup? lol. Very interesting combination for real. How did it taste?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GraceBestowed(f): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
JeSoul: Looks good smiley...why are boiled eggs 'mandatory'? lol

Thanks, mama!! LOOL! It's just something I got used to (as we all have, actually), eating our noodles with boiled eggs!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pretiby(f): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
these are KFC fried chicken i made, believe me they taste like the real ones
i learned how to make them here, follow this link http://..com/2013/04/how-to-prepare-kfc-fried-chicken.html

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bawss1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
You people are just killing me. Keep the pictures coming. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
JeSoul: Aww thank you sisters smiley you are invited to jesouls kitchen any day cheesy.
thank you cheesy smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
I'm hungry tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (3495) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmmuFarah, Puntingnoob and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.