Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759211 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Fried rice and salad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Breakfast- Noodles.

Lunch- Rice and beans with chicken/fish stew.

Dinner- unripe plantain pottage.

Pics has refuse to upload o. I don resize tire. sad

Now I can rest for today.
i love that plantain dish. Yummy kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
cococandy:

What does he say when you're taking pictures of his food while he's eating?

My dad would have been like "my friend si ebe a puo"
cheesy
Lmao! Same here...my old man don't joke with his meals.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 3:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Yassssss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lunch today. White rice wt fried veggies and chicken. I used cabbage, carrot, green pepper, green peas, onions, red pepper and chopped chicken

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
It's not lunch time yet but this is what I intend on eating at work today during lunch

Green beans,akara,chicken,yoghurt,banana and orange grin

You go fear combination grin grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
No b small combination o, lol. How does dis green beans taste wen u eat it like dat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Herzumpther:
I'm now so addicted to overripe plantain o....

Breakfast, plantain, egg and watermelon.

Lol!

See? I told you. Only thing missing from there now is your beans porridge. Seriously babe, you've gotta try that out with your plantain... smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Time to eat sensibly. Exercising alone won't cut it.

Yesterday's breakfast...

Herzumpther & Moca, I got your avocado and pear o!

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
And today's...

Wholemeal brown bread, two slices of cooked ham, lettuce, cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes and a boiled egg.

Dessert: Assorted fruits. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dinner!

Jollof rice with mixed vegetables (carrots, green peas, sweet corn, broccoli, cauliflower), plantain, breaded crabs, grilled fish (absolutely no frying here), moi-moi and a piece of chicken for little madam who doesn't like fish.

P.s: My moi-moi was made without a single drop of oil. Yesssss!!

Dessert: Satsumas and pears. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

See? I told you. Only thing missing from there now is your beans porridge. Seriously babe, you've gotta try that out with your plantain... smiley smiley
I will soon. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yesterday's breakfast...

Oh,lovely! kiss

I bought or rather hubby bought 6 big ones for me yesterday. Can't wait for it to ripe.
Don't know the thing is expensive here o.
I have stopped chewing apple. D worst type of v... is one done immediately after chewing apple and it always make mee wanna p...
Hope u grab.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yesterday's breakfast...

Chai that's it. Efe I'm coming for vacation in your house. sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2015
Efe,this ur food eehn! cheesy

Just can't wait!

Upiantu!! cheesy(dont ask me the meaning o! Rather ask chinwatalu agu cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:42am On Mar 07, 2015
I love this smiley
EfemenaXY:
Dinner!

Jollof rice with mixed vegetables (carrots, green peas, sweet corn, broccoli, cauliflower), plantain, breaded crabs, grilled fish (absolutely no frying here), moi-moi and a piece of chicken for little madam who doesn't like fish.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Cooking day

Jollof and beef neck bones cooking

Mac and cheese cooking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Finished product soon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Dinner!

Na wa o
Na so cococandy go dey serve her little coco dudes and coco dudettes in no distant future
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Nice and creamy

My Mac and cheese recipe

Elbow macaroni
Two eggs or three eggs depending on qty
Velvettta cheese
Sharp cheddar cheese
Oil
Tin milk
2% milk
Parsley flakes or basil( optional)
A tiny bit of diced onions or onion flakes
I maggi

Cook macaroni uncovered till it boils and drain water
Add 2 % milk to cover macaroni, add your beaten eggs,I can of carnation milk,1 cooking spoon of oil,Velvettta and cheddar cheeses,one maggi and some very little onions
Cook covered in very low heat till done
Add your parsley flakes and cover for 10 minutes then serve

Please no salt
The cheeses have salt

I promise you it will be yummy
For added yummy ness place in a baking pan after cooking and brown the top

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 2:11am On Mar 07, 2015
babyosisi:
Nice and creamy

How do you make the mac and cheese please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:15am On Mar 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Na wa o
Na so cococandy go dey serve her little coco dudes and coco dudettes in no distant future
seriously that her setting don make me dey think of how to start dropping the little ones. cheesy

That was what first came to my mind when I saw it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 07, 2015
lepasharon:

How do you make the mac and cheese please

Lol
I was modifying
See above
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 2:35am On Mar 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Lol
I was modifying
See above

Thanks. Must I include the velvetta cheese sinse I dont know what that is ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 07, 2015
lepasharon:

Thanks. Must I include the velvetta cheese sinse I dont know what that is ?

See if you can find it

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 07, 2015
My jollof don do
This should last till Thursday at least

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Finished product
Someone likes chicken,the other fish

The remainder should last till Thursday next week

I get egusi soup
I get baked chicken
I get fried tilapia
I get honey ham slices and provolone cheese for sandwiches
I get spaghetti and meat balls
I get akara
I get meat pies sef
Na only stew remain grin

Ways to simplify my life as we no get maids nau

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 4:25am On Mar 07, 2015
babyosisi:

See if you can find it

Oh..we dont have that in the UK..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Dinner!

That is highly nutritious. I like smiley
About ur moin moin. Did u place the plastic in boiling water to cook?

Your plantain does not look fried. What did u do to it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by squisitezza(f): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2015
My coconut rice and beans with Jamaican jerk chicken. It was very spicy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
babyosisi:
Finished product
Someone likes chicken,the other fish

The remainder should last till Thursday next week

I get egusi soup
I get baked chicken
I get fried tilapia
I get honey ham slices and provolone cheese for sandwiches
I get spaghetti and meat balls
I get akara
I get meat pies sef
Na only stew remain grin

Ways to simplify my life as we no get maids nau
Babyosisi, do you also have a "Forget Your Wife" Restaurant? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Babyosisi, do you also have a "Forget Your Wife" Restaurant? embarassed

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teespice(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.