Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6047275 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (3567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
baby8:

Please share your recipe.
thanks

http://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/2013/01/how-to-make-nigerian-chicken-pie.html?m=1

Here's where I got my recipe from.
Been a while I've been on this site.
Very detailed and with videos to help you too.
I reduced my measurements because I was making just a few for only me and DH

I chopped my chicken not grinded.
I also didn't add garlic to mine.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
I'm now so addicted to overripe plantain o....

Breakfast, plantain, egg and watermelon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Herzumpther:
I'm now so addicted to overripe pop plantain o....

Herz, don't let me hate you for all this your wickedness oh. Which one be everyday you prepare or fry one thing and post it here... be making somebody to hate the food they are eating at home. undecided

You see... now I'm drooling. embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
Herz, don't let me hate you for all this your wickedness oh. Which one be everyday you prepare or fry one thing and post it here... be making somebody to hate the food they are eating at home. undecided

You see... now I'm drooling. embarassed cry
Hehehehe joecutie I'm sorry na grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hehehehe joecutie I'm sorry na grin
Nooo! undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nooo! undecided embarassed
Lol. Oya sorry plenty times.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
My lunch of yam and green beans
No meat
Chai
You know that stage when all the meat in the stew is gone grin grin

Biko somebody should start a weight loss thread

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Herzumpther:
I'm now so addicted to overripe plantain o....

Oh boy...these are foods that make life worth living. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Oya sorry plenty times.
Beg me well. cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
sholay2011:

Oh boy...these are foods that make life worth living. grin
grin grin grin

Life is beautiful, its worth living.

Joecutie ndo. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Herzumpther:
grin grin grin

Life is beautiful, its worth living.

Joecutie ndo. wink
Ummm, what would you give me?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ummm, what would you give me?
I will think of that eh.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Herzumpther:
I will think of that eh.
Yes yes! Fast abeg. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
babyosisi:
No meat
Chai

This your yam just took me somewhere now.
I want to eat yam. Been a while.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Joecutie I made this for my dad this early morning so you can join before he finishes it and as you can see, he was already eating before I took the pics. grin

Dad's breakfast of wheat and ogbono soup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
Joecutie I made this for my dad this early morning so you can join before he finishes it and as you can see, he was already eating before I took the pics. grin

What does he say when you're taking pictures of his food while he's eating?

My dad would have been like "my friend si ebe a puo" cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2015
cococandy:

What does he say when you're taking pictures of his food while he's eating?

My dad would have been like "my friend si ebe a puo" cheesy
Hehehehe. I take it stylishly. This morning I said "emmm dad this food looks good on the table" and he said thank you grin I waited for him to eat 3 times before I finally said "dad wait let me snap small na, I know you are late for work" cheesy that was how I took this mornings own. I always look for something to compliment about him before I take his food. Other days I take them before he settles to eat.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Herzumpther:

How do you know what I like? Good. That's my mama in the Kitchen. cheesy

But you have to keep mine for me, I'll take it in the afternoon. I already have something - Tea, Bread & fried egg - for breakfast. smiley

What about dinner? I'm sure we can have something like fried or jollof rice and Turkey, can't we? wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
How do you know what I like? Good. That's my mama in the Kitchen. cheesy

But you have to keep mine for me, I'll take it in the afternoon. I already have something - Tea, Bread & fried egg - for breakfast. smiley

What about dinner? I'm sure we can have something like fried or jollof rice and Turkey, can't we? wink grin
Lol. Funny dad was talking about chips and snail sauce but make time reach sha. I hate snails..... The eyes I mean.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Funny dad was talking about chips and snail sauce but make time reach sha. I hate snails..... The eyes I mean.
Snail sauce? shocked Yes!!! Your dad na correct guy. Yes, Snail sauce it is then. cheesy

You hate Snails? Don't let me hate you oh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Snail sauce? shocked Yes!!! Your dad na correct guy. Yes, Snail sauce it is then. cheesy

You hate Snails? Don't let me hate you oh. undecided
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2015
babyosisi:
No meat
Chai

Please, Mrs Beatrice Osisi Ohiri, wife of Azubuike, how does Oga Zubby take all these? You're spoiling that man. See avalanche of food of various varieties everyday. embarassed I'm sure that's the same way you'd be spoiling him in bed. wink grin

Please, employ me in your house na. Even if it's a post of an ordinary taster or a massager. Biko. embarassed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2015
tchiwinnie:
yesterday's dinner, beans and coleslaw
Really yummy, esp the coleslaw with enugh creamtongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by baby8: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2015
cococandy:

http://www.nigerianfoodtv.com/2013/01/how-to-make-nigerian-chicken-pie.html?m=1

Here's where I got my recipe from.
Been a while I've been on this site.
Very detailed and with videos to help you too.
I reduced my measurements because I was making just a few for only me and DH

I chopped my chicken not grinded.
I also didn't add garlic to mine.

Thanks a lot
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2015
cococandy:

My dear if you know where I had to go to find this post again cos I was too lazy to type it again grin
You can tweak your measurements and spice and seasonings according to your tatse.
This drum stick ehnnn, make I no talk 2much. E be like say na dis belle dey make me do longer throat, but the colours on this fried rice na dietongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2015
cutiereborn:

Really yummy, esp the coleslaw with enugh creamtongue
smiley thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
cutiereborn:

This drum stick ehnnn, make I no talk 2much. E be like say na dis belle dey make me do longer throat, but the colours on this fried rice na dietongue
you preggers? Congrats Hun

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
baby8:

Thanks a lot
you're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2015
cococandy:
you preggers? Congrats Hun
Yes o! Thanks Dearie.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Please, Mrs Beatrice Osisi Ohiri, wife of Azubuike, how does Oga Zubby take all these? You're spoiling that man. See avalanche of food of various varieties everyday. embarassed I'm sure that's the same way you'd be spoiling him in bed. wink grin

Please, employ me in your house na. Even if it's a post of an ordinary taster or a massager. Biko. embarassed cheesy

Zubby is a spoilt man
He knows no woman will treat him this good grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Herzumpther:

Breakfast kwa
Biko what is lunch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (3567) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MissSlimbody(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.