Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5782251 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
RentedReality:
Peppered goat meat stew on Ofada rice.

The heat level on this thing is equivalent to the sun and the tastiest thing about this dish, is its ability to diminish your sense of smell, only to instantly return it with the coriandic encumberance of scent leaves on juicy folds of goat skin.

I'll recommend Dr Pepper on ice as the step down drink
Nice meal I think males make better stew than females.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dinner : buttered, peppered and oven cooked

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tpip: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hey guys, please a quick one. So I want to pepper turkey, beef and goat meat tomorrow. I decided to boil the proteins this night to ease the work tomorrow. My question now is, can I leave the turkey, beef and goatmeat inside the their sepeate stock overnight on the gas or do I remove them?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
tpip:
Hey guys, please a quick one. So I want to pepper turkey, beef and goat meat tomorrow. I decided to boil the proteins this night to ease the work tomorrow. My question now is, can I leave the turkey, beef and goatmeat inside the their sepeate stock overnight on the gas or do I remove them?

Leave them in the stock to retain moisture, so that when you stir them in pepper sauce, they'll come out moist and soft.
Just take out the turkey only. They get too soft, too easily.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tpip: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

Leave them in the stock to retain moisture, so that when you stir them in pepper sauce, they'll come out moist and soft.
Just take out the turkey only. They get too soft, too easily.

Omg ***hugs*** thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
tpip:

Omg ***hugs*** thank you so much

You're welcome dear. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2020
Breakfast : Pocohantas' favorite Dangote Spaghettini + hot spicy stew and egg.

NB: I added butter to the spaghetti because Dangote spaghetti can be so sticky

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Can I be fed?

We can hide from babe
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Dyt:

Can I be fed?

We can hide from babe
cheesy grin cheesy

Better still let's do 'serve yourself', so that there won't be any 'caught' and I won't be asked to kneel and carry television as punishment grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Better still let's do 'serve yourself', so that there won't be any 'caught' and I won't be asked to kneel and carry television as punishment grin

I will tell my partner my hands were busy and I was only tasting from your plate
He trusts me
grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2020
Blacckrod:
My special fried rice grin. Happy Sunday foodies ❤️.
See as I don use spit soak my cloth. Those peppered turkeys are calling my name

Mariangeles. Plantain don day hungry. It has been a while since I ate beans

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2020
Happy Bread Day

Good morning all

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Hotworta1:
Food is highly spiritual. Sure. There are some pples food that even if they add 100 dollars to the meal..i wont touch let alone eat. Even on this thread I cant look or eat some pples food.
Mehn it's good to be back
Okay, nobody asked you if you will eat their food or not, to each aboki his own kettle, eat your own, let them eat their own in peace!

Always resist the urge to shalaye.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2020
Akposy:
Happy Bread Day

Good morning all

I love it!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Dangote spaghetti is the best.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2020
Dyt:

I will tell my partner my hands were busy and I was only tasting from your plate
He trusts me
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Perfect! cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Blacckrod:

Yes I did smiley
Nice one. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Akposy:
Happy Bread Day

Good morning all

Your bread rolls always look awesome.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cobar(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
mariga:

Yea
. That's croaker

Bro, I sent you a pm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blacckrod(f): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Akposy:

See as I don use spit soak my cloth. Those peppered turkeys are calling my name

Your bread is calling my name too! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Sunday stew + Sunday rice
Person go need one carton of table water before he finish this food. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chocolate cake

Followed one 2017 receipe by akposy, it was very moist kiss kiss

Made some cupcakes for the babies, any hint to stop them from pouring out of the paper plate while pouring the cake mixture ??

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by April2525: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Got home famished and needed to whip up something real quick and settled for tomotato sauce and rice there wasn't any chicken, carrots and peas like i would normaly have loved so i decided to make do with what i have and came up with
CRAYFISH TOMATO SAUCE , SAUTÈ ONIONS RING, BOILED EGGS WITH RICE AND DODO
It turned out tastier than i expected and the magic was using alot of natural ingredients like crayfish,ginger and garlic.
Balanced diet and yummy  what do you think?

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
NoToPile:
Chocolate cake

Made some cupcakes for the babies, any hint to stop them from pouring out of the paper plate while pouring the cake mixture ??
please share the recipe .I am literally drooling.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FireRain: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Can anyone help with guide to making homemade pizza.

Cc cococandy,
Akposy
Pocahontas

Thank you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ipomoea batatas and onion-pepper sauce. cheesy

I learned the secret of making that sauce in 1999 while on vacay in my Aunty's house in Cotonou.

I am also undergoing a personal photography traiining. Which frame do u like most?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Blacckrod:

Your bread is calling my name too! cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

mariahAngel:

Your bread rolls always look awesome.
Thanks!
Hathor5:

I love it!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
NoToPile:
Chocolate cake

Wow.I made that cake for my birthday before going to NYSC camp...how time flies. Can I get the recipe. I don't have it again.

To stop them from pouring, use a cup cake pan. You have to put the cupcake papers in the cup can pans or tins before baking.

The cake looks moist and yum. I called it Chocolate Mud Cake

Modified.
This is the pics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nuttella:
Okay, nobody asked you if you will eat their food or not, to each aboki his own kettle, eat your own, let them eat their own in peace!

Always resist the urge to shalaye.
Who be this one? Will u disappear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Akposy:

Wow.I made that cake for my birthday before going to NYSC camp...how time flies. Can I get the recipe. I don't have it again.

To stop them from pouring, use a cup cake pan. You have to put the cupcake papers in the cup can pans or tins before baking.

The cake looks moist and yum. I called it Chocolate Mud Cake

Modified.
This is the pics
chop this one finish ur poop go turn black

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.